Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Ok Gary

This is cute. I've enjoyed it. I like seeing you happy and I'm glad you are putting a few dollars in your pocket.

But let's settle down a little bit, ok? Beating up on that wood team this week is fine. And I'm even cool with you knocking the Narc around next week, because drugs can be fun. But you need to start settling down after that.

HAHA. I was sh1tting bricks last night. For the first time EVER in this league, I had trouble deciding who to start, as in I had focking options. :D

Looks like I might get another high scoring team for the week too. :shocking:

I must say, this is pretty focking shocking. I did feel pretty good about my team going into this year after the draft. Yes, I was very happy with my draft.

However, I simply thought maybe I could at least be somewhat competitive this year. Maybe I could finally beat EDJR once this year. Things like that. Had no idea I would have such a great start to the season like this. I am simply blown away.

Thanks bro, I got a big kick out of this post. :lol:

First time Gary has beaten me in this league. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a loss, but this one was definitely bittersweet.

Way to go bro.

:music_guitarred:

First time Gary has beaten me in this league. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a loss, but this one was definitely bittersweet.

Way to go bro.

:music_guitarred:

:doublethumbsup:

Right now Gary is beating the narc 103 to 5.

I don't care if Gary's entire team has played and Mmm's hasn't at all. That's just funny.

Right now Gary is beating the narc 103 to 5.

I don't care if Gary's entire team has played and Mmm's hasn't at all. That's just funny.

I vote to ban anyone whose name starts with the same letter as cocksucker.

Gary, now that the Narc has been disposed of, it's time for you to be put in your place. It was a nice little run, but I'm already responsible for the 1 in your 5-1 record (I won by like 90 if I remember correctly), and this week will be more of the same.

I know I don't have the best 2 WRs in football as they rest up for when I need them down the line. But that's ok. I'm still the king. And you should be proud of a 5-2 start, as that's easily the best you've ever done.

GhostCowskee with his second worst game of the year..... :rolleyes:

Needless to say, the humbling of the way too cocky Dingaling Dealers at the hands of the Blood Bombs has officially commenced. Order shall soon be restored league mates. You all can relax and return to your porridge.

:banana: :lock:

no way Gary runs the table...needs at least a year of seasoning, plus he's a cripple you focks better not let him win

no way Gary runs the table...needs at least a year of seasoning, plus he's a cripple you focks better not let him win

Gary has to learn to walk before he can run. And we all know that ain't happening. Because he is a cripple.

5-9 is in his future

Looks like my team sh1t the bed this week. :(

Gary.

Every season in every sport, a team or 3 wil get hot out of the gates against a weak set of little sister style teams. But a test always looms on the schedule. In this case, the two time defending champs at about 60% strength fully intend to humble you.

And I'm saying this as I still trail by 20 points. The future is inevitable. Embrace your come uppance.

Gary.

Every season in every sport, a team or 3 wil get hot out of the gates against a weak set of little sister style teams. But a test always looms on the schedule. In this case, the two time defending champs at about 60% strength fully intend to humble you.

And I'm saying this as I still trail by 20 points. The future is inevitable. Embrace your come uppance.

Only good thing about this week is almost all my players collapsed. Hoping the all decided to do that the same week.

Only good thing about this week is almost all my players collapsed. Hoping the all decided to do that the same week.

More importantly, you don't have to play the champs again this season. Congrats.

More importantly, you don't have to play the champs again this season. Congrats.

SWEET. :D

Gary has to learn to walk before he can run. And we all know that ain't happening. Because he is a cripple.

5-9 is in his future

:ninja:

:ninja:

Nice Run, Gary.

Come to think of it, when's the last time you heard that?