Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Derrick - it's always overthinking until you're right. The way Fitz has played there could be a 5 point difference? And Ben is on fire. Go for it.

Http://ffblife.com Sign up is free

Warriors - for giving up that much, you've got to be able to get a better deal for yourself. That's an awful lot to give up for a back, Jimmy Graham won't let up (see his schedule) and Vick's in a groove also.

Http://ffblife.com

Jackie Moon - 1st off, classic name! 2nd, I loved your hit "Love Me Sexy". 3rd, no doubt about it you make that trade!

Please sign up at http://ffblife.com

Moon - that song is a complete classic!!!

"foul! No...2 fouls!"

Go sign up at www.ffblife.com guys!! We have rankings at each position and weekly start em sit 'em lists! It's free of course and we help you beat your opponent!! FFBLIFE, where fantasy football is LIFE!

Ok, so the Foster owner is now 1-6. He said he wants to get rid of wayne and I want Foster. Here's his roster and mine is my sig. This is a keeper dynasty league so we can keep our entire team. The draft is only rookies and free agents.

His Roster:

QB - Flacco, Hasselbeck, Cassel

RB - Foster, MJD, McGahee, Helu

WR - Wayne, Boldin, Bowe, Floyd, D Henderson, Breaston

TE - V Davis, Heath Miller

D - Jets

I gave him an offer of S Jax, D Jax and my 1st Rounder for Foster and Hasselbeck...I'm thinking he is ready to give up on this year since he is falling out of playoff contention. Any offers that anyone thinks will work?

Thanks

I am in a standard, 12 team league. Here is my roster as of tonight. Im getting ready to go to 4-3.

QB's: Stafford, Palmer

RB's: Mendenhall, Beanie, Felix, Battle, Hardesty

WR's: Calvin, Colston, J. Nelson, Manningham, T. Smith

TE's: Fred Davis

I go week to week with kickers and defenses.

Question #1: Would Mendenhall, Felix, and J. Nelson for MJD and D. Branch be a good deal or at least a fair deal? Thinking about offering it, Mendenahll has been such a bust...then breaks out for a huge game against a tough D (Jags) then he does nothing against a weak D (ARI)

Question #2: Should I go ahead and drop Palmer and get another QB for a backup? Palmer looked rough when he came in this week, and Stafford is banged up and is day to day. I picked up Palmer because I thought he would be good bye week fill in for Stafford during week 9. Raiders have a bye week this week, then get the Broncos at home in week 9. Or should I wait and only drop Palmer if Stafford is not going play this week? The only QB's I could pick up is Dalton, Smith, Kolb, Beck, and Ponder.

Question #3: Since Beanie and Felix is out, who would you play at my #2 RB slot between Battle, Hardesty, or pick up one of Beanies bakcups (Smith, Stephens Howling) and play that. Also, for my flex would you play Battle, Hardesty, Manningham, one of Beanies backups, a wavier wire WR (Brown from the Steelers or Jenkins from the Vikings.)

Thanks in advance!

Ru - Wow, that's alot.

1. That seems a bit much, though MJD's future schedule is great. Felix will get healthy, Mendy will be boom or bust and Nelson is playing fine. You definitely need backfield help but check all options before you wish to give up that much.

Ru - 2. Palmer played on 3 days, he'll certainly be better than the other day. Dalton and Smith are solid options also but Smith's schedule gets rough. Stafford sounds like he'll be ok though. He just hasn't played well, though still serviceable. Only person I'd drop Palmer for is Dalton. Ponder is intriguing but I don't have faith in rookie QBs to blowup (outside of Cam)

Ru - 3, I like Battle...Chiefs should have used him more and his late 24 yard run showed that. I also like Antonio Brown as Big Ben is on fire lately and the running game (as YOU know) has been spotty at best.

Please go sign up at http://ffblife.com it's free. And good luck.

Matt Schaub straight up for Reggie Wayne? Here is my roster!

BEFORE TRADE

QB Andy Dalton (Cin - QB) WR Vincent Jackson (SD - WR)

WR Anquan Boldin (Bal - WR)

RB Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)

RB Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)

TE Jimmy Graham (NO - TE)

W/R/T Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)

K Robbie Gould (Chi - K)

DEF New Orleans (NO - DEF)

AFTER TRADE

QB Matt Schaub (Hou - QB)

WR Vincent Jackson (SD - WR)

WR Anquan Boldin (Bal - WR)

RB Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)

RB Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)

TE Jimmy Graham (NO - TE)

W/R/T James Jones (GB - WR)

K Robbie Gould (Chi - K)

DEF New Orleans (NO - DEF)

With Best out, I'm really hurting at RB. Starks and d.Thomas have been splitting touches and killing me.

My signature below has my team. Who can I get with Fitzgerald or bowe? There's an offer with Ryan Matthews for Bowe, should I take it or counter with fitz or don't take it?

Thanks for your help!

Johnathan - forgive me, I'm moving around today so I'm on a mobols device and can't see your signature.

Johnathan - forgive me, I'm moving around today so I'm on a mobols device and can't see your signature.

16 team .5 PPR league with return yards.

QB: Eli Manning

WR: Megatron

WR: Fitzgerald

TE: Vernon Davis

RB: J. Best

W/R/TE:

W/R/TE: constant rotation of Starks, Jordy, Dbowe, Dexter, S.Rice, D.Clark, D. Thomas

need some TE help please.... pick 1 the other i need to drop

fred davis or Jermnaine Gresham

thanks and i will def check out your site

Injuries/suspensions/bye galore...I drafted Jamaal Charles (IR), Shonn Greene (bye), Beanie Wells(inj), and Cedric Benson(sus). After Jamaal Charles went down I picked up Joseph Addai (inj).

Needless to say I have zero available RBs this week....so which 2 do I pick up? Or what order do I put my waiver request in...

Knowshon Moreno

Bernard Scott

Delone Carter

Roy Helu

Alfonso Smith

Not a ppr league.

Also...dropping a QB to do this I have E. Manning (keep), Fitz, and Hasselback...planning on dropping Hassleback. Good idea?

Johnathan - always counter with the weaker player if you can. AZ doesn't look to be getting it together and Kolb sucks! Also, be sure to check Matthews' injury status before makin a move. Also, maybe look into a cheaper move for Shonn Greene or talk to the MJD owner...his upcoming schedule is cake!

Matt - Keep Davis, Simpson has takin more balls from Gresham.

Thanks about the site, sign up is free.

Trade away RB Michael Bush for RB Knowshown Moreno?

NonPPR standard scoring 14 team league. I'm 5-2 and my two losses were close with WR-Andre Johnson out. So I am looking good overall.

My RB's include:

RB1 Maclin

RB2 Greene

RB3 Murray

RB4 Bush

M. Bush could be RB1 status if DMC ever goes down like he did this week.

Moreno may start the rest of the year with McGahee having a broken hand.

Thoughts?

I could also be going after RB's A. Smith and/or K. Lumpkin this week on waivers or FA. Recommendation which one to go for?

Thanks!

Pastor - Moreno and Carter. Carter looks better than Brown and Moreno has no comp with McGahee out. And drop Matt HassleBack!

Sorry, I'm from Seattle and that's how we spell it here.

Please sign up at http://ffblife.com Thanks and good luck.

Boomers - I like Bush more than Moreno, they know what they have in Moreno and didn't like it. Bush looked good. But see if you can hold out for more injury info. McGahee will miss the week but not sure if it's any more. Not sure on DMC either. I wouldn't trade but sorry about the lack of a more concrete answer, just need more time.

http://ffblife.com

QB Question

Rogers in a bye and need to plug in either Dalton or Tebow. Thought on who I should go with?

When will/do you post your weekly rankings on your site?

Mag - 1, go Tebow vs Lions, they'll have him scrambling for his life.

2, they're usually up midday Wednesday.

Http:/:ffblife.com to sign up, it's free

14 team league - Non PPR standard scoring.

I have the Bengals defense right now.

The San Francisco Defense was dropped this week.

My question: Do I use my waiver to pick up a defense? The guy I play this week has his defense on a bye.

Plus, week 14 SF plays at Arizona and week 16 at Seattle. This is a good defense for playoff weeks.

Thoughts?

Boom - Can't hurt to have a strong defense in the playoff weeks.

Another quick question. DEF for the rest of the year. We carry two defenses and I have the Bengals and Denver. We get 2 points for sacks and turnovers. 6 pts. for TDs. And bonus points for yardage allowed and points scored.

Available on the waiver wire are:

Washington

San Diego

Jacksonville

Looking for rest of year and playoff matchups in weeks 14-16

Do I stand pat or pick one of these up.

Ok... 16 team 6 player TD heavy keeper league.

We are only allowed to carry 3 RB's on the roster... I have:

C.Johnson

B.Tate

D.Carter

I can only make one move... Hardesty and Moreno are available.... would you cut either Carter or Tate to add one of those guys going forward and into future yrs?

Thanks!

Prawn - Could definitely drop Denver and go with JAC, Denver's postseason schedule is brutal.

Also, PLEASE sign up at http://ffblife.com and hopefully that may answer some questions, it's free.

I would consider cutting Tate for Hardesty as I see a change happening in CLE to Hillis (for the worse) and Foster looks like he's here to stay.

Please sign up at http://ffblife.com where registration is free. Thamks and good luck.

Felix Jones for Mario Manningham

I need help at receiver- Is this a good deal? What do you think of Manningham?

drcgull - I like Manningham, almost scored twice last game and has a great matchup against Miami. Should do well. If you can spare Jones, it's not a bad move.

Please sign up at http://ffblife.com for more insight, it's free.

ryan fitz or tebow?

i see on your rankings you have tebow higher. would you consider fitz the safe option and tebow the option with more upside? i just wanna know your reasoning for tebow over fitz. thanks!

Kelso - Tebow because he's a goal line back and a QB vs. Fitz just a passer and has definitely been tailing off lately. Outside of the long pass (which was all run after catch) Fitz was down to earth and I think it continues.

Please sign up at the site. Thanks for checking it out. The RB and WR rankings will be up in an hour. Good luck this week.