Sign in to follow this  
mgarthee

Posting an image on my thread

I'm trying to post an image of my starting lineup page instead of typing it all out. I clicked the insert image button, then pasted the flickr.com address of the image. It wraps the address with tags then when I post it it doesn't change to an image. Should I insert the html code for the image i want? How do I get this to work?

Nobody here cares what your starting lineup is. Once the server detects a lineup attempting to be posted, it will automatically delete said lineup. It took a lot of tinkering, but we finally got it to work this season. You're welcome to use the image function all you want, just don't try and post your lineup. It sucks up valuable bandwidth.

Have a Merry Christmas,

Staff

I'm trying to post an image of my starting lineup page instead of typing it all out. I clicked the insert image button, then pasted the flickr.com address of the image. It wraps the address with tags then when I post it it doesn't change to an image. Should I insert the html code for the image i want? How do I get this to work?

I see it!!! NICE! :bandana: