Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Conservatives- You are crazy that will NEVER happen!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community, according to several reportsfrom LGBT news sites.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon — or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized.

It was only a matter of time. First children, then animals.

It was only a matter of time. First children, then animals.

Seriously? I can bang animals and join the group too? :banana:

I assume pedos won't be represented by a ribbon. Too hard for kids to tie.

Who doesn't want to wear the Velcro?!?

Didnt someone here call this a while back? I swear someone here said they would eventually push to be apart of the lbgt community

Trying to = being accepted?

Still illegal?

who didn't know sho would come in here to defend pedos

it always starts like this incase you didn't know

there was a time that it was Lesbians and Gays

neither of those groups wanted fake bisexuals or trannies to be part of their community

• Like 1

Didnt someone here call this a while back? I swear someone here said they would eventually push to be apart of the lbgt community

yes I did call it about a yr and a half or so ago

Trying to = being accepted?

Still illegal?

That could change though. I envision children marching with signs reading My Body My Choice or Keep The Government Out Of My Bedroom written in crayon.

Thankfully for the foreseeable future our highest court won't be chocked full of lunatics.

who didn't know sho would come in here to defend pedos

it always starts like this incase you didn't know

there was a time that it was Lesbians and Gays

neither of those groups wanted fake bisexuals or trannies to be part of their community

Shocking one of the Trump nuthughers would make a false claim that I defended pedos.

Nothing in my post defended pedos.

Focking liar.

Its focking illegal...trans and gay (for the most part) isnt focking illegal.

Consenting adults will always w the threshold.

That could change though. I envision children marching with signs reading My Body My Choice or Keep The Government Out Of My Bedroom written in crayon.

Thankfully for the foreseeable future our highest court won't be chocked full of lunatics.

The most liberal court out there wouldnt make it legal.

Shocking one of the Trump nuthughers would make a false claim that I defended pedos.

Nothing in my post defended pedos.

Focking liar.

Its focking illegal...trans and gay (for the most part) isnt focking illegal.

Consenting adults will always w the threshold.

not a Trump supporter dumbass

and leave it to the centrist, to take a defensive stance, and not just call it like it is, nutjobs

not a Trump supporter dumbass

and leave it to the centrist, to take a defensive stance, and not just call it like it is, ###### nutjobs

I called it illegal. Im calling you a nutjob for whining about it as if its going to happen.

I called it illegal. Im calling you a nutjob for whining about it as if its going to happen.

Illegal? You mean like an illegal alien too? :D

• Like 1

Illegal? You mean like an illegal alien too? :D

Totally the same level of crime...good job.

Totally the same level of crime...good job.

The word "illegal" means the same thing.

• Like 1

The slippery slope is real.

Perhaps. Nobody else is taking this seriously.

Still, you dont NOT do something right (allow marriage equality) just because some d!pshits later will take it to extremes.

I hope the feds find the MAP membership list and monitor them closely btw.

Still, you dont NOT do something right (allow marriage equality) just because some d!pshits later will take it to extremes.

Saw a story from England that there were lesbians protesting at the pride parade. Their group is called get the L out. They don't want to be included in the LGBT thing anymore. They say transgender erases lesbianism. Kinda makes sense.

Saw a story from England that there were lesbians protesting at the pride parade. Their group is called get the L out. They don't want to be included in the LGBT thing anymore. They say transgender erases lesbianism. Kinda makes sense.

my aunt is a dyke, she has told me for years, that they dont ever want to be grouped with "bi" cause they are fake, or trannies, cause they are psychotics

fwiw I have supported gay marriage since before it was even a thing, and you know I am about as conservative as they get

or course I don't have that bible thing to hang on to.

also it wasn't the gay marriage that made me bring up the slippery slope issue, it was the tranny bathroom stuff

• Like 1

fwiw I have supported gay marriage since before it was even a thing, and you know I am about as conservative as they get

also it wasn't the gay marriage that made me bring up the slippery slope issue, it was the tranny bathroom stuff

Ah. Yeah, ok. Im with you there then.

Exactly. I was in board before Obama and Hillary. Funny how they get a pass for being very, very late to the party. Especially Obama.

The word "illegal" means the same thing.

Definitely exactly the same. Boinking kids osntje same as a misdemeanor of coming over the border to make a better life for yourself.

What a dumb point youre trying to make.

yes exactly the same, illegals rape plenty of underage kids on their journeys here, then put them into sex trafficking

Oh FFS...thanks Trump...lump th all in with pedos. You are both morons.

Definitely exactly the same. Boinking kids osntje same as a misdemeanor of coming over the border to make a better life for yourself.

What a dumb point youre trying to make.

So the word "illegal" means two different things? :dunno:

il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

I only see 1 definition.

Oh FFS...thanks Trump...lump th all in with pedos. You are both morons.

I will go out on a limb and say there is more rape and people sold into sex trafficking by illegals in the last 5 years than the entire amount of pedos in this country

and if they want to make a better life and claim asylum, goto the ports of entry, or fck off

US- If you would like to claim asylum, please do so at a point of entry. We have a system set up where you will be given a hearing in front of a judge. All claims will be considered.

Illegals- Fock that noise. I'm sneaking in and if you catch me before I get to a sanctuary city or state then I'll ask for asylum. I do what's good for me. And no, I don't know if I have had vaccinations like the rest of you people which have pretty much eradicated most communicable diseases in your country. I gotta do me.

+

Literally every conservative has said this.

Only Sho could come into a thread speaking out against pedos and defend it. What a focking creep.

Illegals- Fock that noise. I'm sneaking in and if you catch me before I get to a sanctuary city or state then I'll ask for asylum. I do what's good for me. And no, I don't know if I have had vaccinations like the rest of you people which have pretty much eradicated most communicable diseases in your country. I gotta do me.

Nancy Pelosi: 'Welcome'

So the word "illegal" means two different things? :dunno:

il·le·gal

i(l)ˈlēɡəl/

adjective

•  

contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

I only see 1 definition.

Keep digging...glad to know you think its all the same.

I will go out on a limb and say there is more rape and people sold into sex trafficking by illegals in the last 5 years than the entire amount of pedos in this country

and if they want to make a better life and claim asylum, goto the ports of entry, or fck off

They do...and are turned away.

So Was homosexuality at one point.

And again...consent will always be the difference.

Only Sho could come into a thread speaking out against pedos and defend it. What a focking creep.

When you cant refute what I say...lie about what I did.

The tactic of a crapass like you.