Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Official 2016 Montreal Canadiens Thread

How are the Bruins doing? :clap:

I have to say that I kind of liked the Habs coming into the series; if the Rangers couldn't win the cup, I'd root for them.

After watching a few games, I've gone the other way. Sub ban seems like kind of a , the coach seems okay with his players taking cheap shots and wants to bring every question back around to Kreider hurting Price. I'll ask you Habs fans: do you think Keeider went into Price in game 1 intentionally? To me, it looked like his skate got clipped and he lost control, but I may be biased.

Expect a chippy game tonight. I don't see the Habs making a full come back but a tighter series will be good for hockey.

Loved the Kings going up by one last night. Would be awesome if both went 7. Love game 7s

Rangers are getting closer.

I was watching a hockey game and a soccer match broke out. What the hell is with all the flopping?

At any rate, I always enjoy a series where the two teams don't like each other and this one isn't disappointing.

True Blue. Only disappointing part is Rags took a huge 3-1 lead.

Seriously, how can a real hockey fan root for the Canadiens? They dive like ballerinas. It's gotta be embarrassing for their fans. Not surprising that most of the fans speak French.

Ole, ole

:clap: :overhead: :first:

I do enjoy and smile when the yankees lose.

Nothing compares to watching the habs lose though. :music_guitarred:

Tiki's been busy with indoctrination meetings :ninja:

Teacher: Common Core needed because of White Priv:

Settle down Canada Boy

Islanders have been playing well, Shots. The Boychuk trade cemented their revival. Stupid Boston dumps all their money into garbage like Lucic, Chara, and Marchand...lol.

Hope to see you in playoffs Tiki. 55 quickly became a fan favorite here, he and Leddy cemented the D

Hope to see you in playoffs Tiki. 55 quickly became a fan favorite here, he and Leddy cemented the D

I'm hoping Montreal avoids having to play the Islanders. I'd much rather see them beat the fvck out of Boston, again.

Boston can't beat Les Habs like the Ragshits can't beat the Isles.

They play again tomorrow night

They play again tomorrow night

No kidding. I saw three of the four Mon-Bos games this year. Boston is just too slow for Montreal. Big, dumb and slow.

My son and I sat with Patrice Bergeron's dad and uncle last Sunday night at dinner before the game in Boston. Learned that Bergeron's last name is actually Bergeron-Cleary. His dad is a doctor and has Irish roots back to the old country.

3-2 Habs. Game six tonight in Ottawa. Ugh.

Sens were hottest team down the stretch and I was shocked they went down 3-0.

Hope they make it to game 7 just for pure entertainment standpoint.

Jaro !!!

Damn in February 15th this was a true statement. So much has changed since then.

So glad the Habs knocked off Ottawa. Good series brought out the best of this team. I don't care who we get next all I know is I am flying to see a road game

never heard the new format properly explained. Who do the Wings play if they advance, is it Montreal?

So glad the Habs knocked off Ottawa. Good series brought out the best of this team. I don't care who we get next all I know is I am flying to see a road game

do you have to declare herpes when you go to Canada?

Voltaire, on 27 Apr 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

never heard the new format properly explained. Who do the Wings play if they advance, is it Montreal?

Yes the winner of Detroit/Tampa will play Montreal. The top three stay in the division and the bracket doesn't change once its set. Wildcards play the division winners according to record. #8 team plays division winner with the best record and #7 team plays the other division winner. In theory a team could hang a banner for a divisional playoff championship for a division they don't play in during the regular season.

:lol:

Another year, ANOTHER failure.

22 and counting. :music_guitarred:

pretty good series, Habs need more scorers on their top line... Pacioretty can't be your best scoring forward and expect to go anywhere... they need top end skill

Any Tiki sightings recently ?

Talk him off a ledge .

where has herpigods been?