Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Situation in Ferguson, MO

so like i said you lefties are hilarious. as opposed to the real outrage of stealing xboxes and nikes or crying about big bad whitey racist cops and their using too much force? maybe we should just give them whistles.

The whole thing is pathetic on both sides, the race exploiters on the left and the crybaby "It's not fair!" :cry: bigots on the right. You both suck.

You're thick as a brick man. I should have said except spontaneous utterances instead of absent. My bad, but I would think you would have gotten the gist of it. I'll be sure and dumb it down for you from now on

Sorry, I probably should've just let it go but you don't know exactly what you are talking about. I mean, if the cop is in an interview room facing a couple detectives, then yeah it'd have to be an excited utterance. But if it's something the cop said at the scene or really anywhere other than a formal interview, it could be used against him whether he was mirandized or not.

But you know that, that's why they aren't supposed to say anything to anyone until their formal statement. So again, I should've just let it go, my bad :cheers:

The whole thing is pathetic on both sides, the race exploiters on the left and the crybaby "It's not fair!" :cry: bigots on the right. You both suck.

okay...so...

the righties whine some :rolleyes:

meanwhile...the other side is burning and looting a city, have all their pundits lining up to crucify the cop(who's side we haven't even heard yet), a president who sends reps to this kids funeral, etc

what if it comes out that this kid robbed the store, attacked the cop, shot first with the cop's gun, and was charging back at him when he was shot?

okay...so...

the righties whine some :rolleyes:

meanwhile...the other side is burning and looting a city, have all their pundits lining up to crucify the cop(who's side we haven't even heard yet), a president who sends reps to this kids funeral, etc

what if it comes out that this kid robbed the store, attacked the cop, shot first with the cop's gun, and was charging back at him when he was shot?

Everybody attempting to exploit this to further their own agenda should be embarrassed regardless of how it turns out.

So worms, you've spent the last few posts agreeing with me, yet telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'll make it nice and easy for you, and you correct me if I'm wrong. Spontanious utterance =admissible. Questions answered prior to Miranda = not admissible. Your detectives in that squad room would have to mirandize Wilson for it to be admissible.

Everybody attempting to exploit this to further their own agenda should be embarrassed regardless of how it turns out.

nah...i'd be more embarrassed if i looted a store or as president sent my reps to pay respect to a thug. but that's just me.

i guess we'll see

nah...i'd be more embarrassed if i looted a store or as president sent my reps to pay respect to a thug. but that's just me.

i guess we'll see

That is because you are blinded by your party affiliation that you worry where some reps from the president go.

So worms, you've spent the last few posts agreeing with me, yet telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'll make it nice and easy for you, and you correct me if I'm wrong. Spontanious utterance =admissible. Questions answered prior to Miranda = not admissible. Your detectives in that squad room would have to mirandize Wilson for it to be admissible.

In the interview room, yes. Prior to that, probably not

That is because you are blinded by your party affiliation that you worry where some reps from the president go.

wrong. i worry about the leader of my country siding with thugs before any facts are even known. hth

wrong. i worry about the leader of my country siding with thugs before any facts are even known. hth

Interesting...he seemed to talk about ending the looting and violence too...

But sending reps to a guy's funeral now means he sides with thugs.

Interesting.

Interesting...he seemed to talk about ending the looting and violence too...

But sending reps to a guy's funeral now means he sides with thugs.

Interesting.

It's an "Actions speak louder than Words" thing. People who voted for slogan wouldn't understand.

It's an "Actions speak louder than Words" thing. People who voted for slogan wouldn't understand.

Who voted for slogan?

Oh, that is right...because I don't fall in line with righty hacks here, I must have voted for him right?

Sorry...voted McCain and then Gary Johnson. As usual, you have zero clue.

Wow, racist much RLLD? An entire race of persons doesn't "know how to behave"?? :wacko:

Not an entire race, I did not mention anything about those of African decent living elsewhere, only in the US. You will find that there is some exclusivitry to being an African American, culturally, socially, economically.... What you will also find is a sense of victimization that contributes to the overall impediment of the socio-economic growth of this sector of society. You will notice that this is not true for those with even less access to opportunity, such as hispanics. You will notice that the ideology of violence and crime is a staple for the African American community, but not others.

This is why you have school systems lowering standards for academic and behavioral performance. You become increasingly aware that a disparate number of African Americans are in jail, or arrested. This is not a racial issue, its a cultural issue. The numbers are trying to tell a story that is actively ignored and disparaged.

So yes, if we were to hold every African accountable through process of death, you would have a ton of dead bodies. Accountability is not a bad thing, when properly applied. Until African Americans accept that they are the cause of their own misfortune by virtue of their own behaviors all we will see is ongoing crime and death, its time to stop pretending there is not a problem, its time to start facing that problem and fixing it. If you prefer to pretend that the problem does not exist then you merely contribute to its continued occurence.

I do understand that it might be difficult to admit that there is a problem, and its yours, and not whitey creating your problem, but some are getting there, and it will go a long way to alleviate the socioecomic stresses on the African American community, and lead to greater prosperity.

if you have a problem with what I said then you have a problem with reality.

Not an entire race, I did not mention anything about those of African decent living elsewhere, only in the US.

Worms is having word issues today. :(

Not an entire race, I did not mention anything about those of African decent living elsewhere, only in the US. You will find that there is some exclusivitry to being an African American, culturally, socially, economically.... What you will also find is a sense of victimization that contributes to the overall impediment of the socio-economic growth of this sector of society. You will notice that this is not true for those with even less access to opportunity, such as hispanics. You will notice that the ideology of violence and crime is a staple for the African American community, but not others.

This is why you have school systems lowering standards for academic and behavioral performance. You become increasingly aware that a disparate number of African Americans are in jail, or arrested. This is not a racial issue, its a cultural issue. The numbers are trying to tell a story that is actively ignored and disparaged.

So yes, if we were to hold every African accountable through process of death, you would have a ton of dead bodies. Accountability is not a bad thing, when properly applied. Until African Americans accept that they are the cause of their own misfortune by virtue of their own behaviors all we will see is ongoing crime and death, its time to stop pretending there is not a problem, its time to start facing that problem and fixing it. If you prefer to pretend that the problem does not exist then you merely contribute to its continued occurence.

I do understand that it might be difficult to admit that there is a problem, and its yours, and not whitey creating your problem, but some are getting there, and it will go a long way to alleviate the socioecomic stresses on the African American community, and lead to greater prosperity.

if you have a problem with what I said then you have a problem with reality.

What I have a problem with is you acting like every black American "doesn't know how to behave." I understand your argument about there being some issues with black culture but you take it waaaaay too far in your generalizations of black Americans. There are plenty black Americans who "behave" just fine and do quite well but, AND THIS IS KEY (rather than race), they tend to come from families that are better off and have more opportunities than inner city blacks.

You're painting with far too broad of a brush.

What I have a problem with is you acting like every black American "doesn't know how to behave." I understand your argument about there being some issues with black culture but you take it waaaaay too far in your generalizations of black Americans. There are plenty black Americans who "behave" just fine and do quite well but, AND THIS IS KEY (rather than race), they tend to come from families that are better off and have more opportunities than inner city blacks.

You're painting with far too broad of a brush.

Granted. You are right. Often it is difficult to express ones clearest thoughts through some simple postings. I do believe that there are a decent amount of African Americans who know how to behave, but I also think there are far more who do not know how to act.

I have seen great things and horrible things, I was trying to convey that simply shooting a person because they are "bad" is no way to proceed. But at the same time, pretending that this man had no role in this officer shooting him is absurd. The situation is likely that they were both wrong, in varying amounts.

I wonder if we will ever know the truth, I have my doubts.

Why is everybody in the popular culture convinced the Hands Up/"Don't shoot!" Story is accurate?

No wonder they're focking p*ssed.

Granted, I wasn't there of course. But when I compare it ti the cop-beating/bull-rush story that one seems far, far more plausible. The Hands Up/"Don't Shoot!" story OTOH sounds like complete bullsh*t to me.

All the morons who elected the idiot you defend here everyday.

HTH

Yep, voted for McCain, yet runs to slogan's defense for years. Riiiiiiiight. :thumbsup:

Why is everybody in the popular culture convinced the Hands Up/"Don't shoot!" Story is accurate?

No wonder they're focking p*ssed.

Granted, I wasn't there of course. But when I compare it ti the cop-beating/bull-rush story that one seems far, far more plausible. The Hands Up/"Don't Shoot!" story OTOH sounds like complete bullsh*t to me.

The hands up bullsh!t was propogated by people who claim to have witnessed the altercation and is in contrast to other witnesses who claim the bullrush. But the bullrush does not sell CNN advertiser spots, nor inflame the insipid mispercepotions of the community,

Both stories sound fishy to me. Do I think the kid had his hands up and was "surrendering" no, not even.... but do I beleive this guy turned on an armed cop and bull rushed him? Nope, not buying that either.

I suspect that that kid may have stopped, as directed by the cop, and was coming back to him in some manner, likely as directed, but was doing so in an aggresive manner that led the cop to beleive he just might come at him. Poorly triained cop + stupid ass punk = shooting.

• Like 1

Yep, voted for McCain, yet runs to slogan's defense for years. Riiiiiiiight. :thumbsup:

Defense over stupid things? Yes...damn skippy.

His handling of the economy? Nope.

Defend actual Obamacare? Nope

Just because I don't take the far right hack stance that some of you take...doesn't mean I support his policies overall or voted for him.

But some of you just can't see that there are people who don't whine and complain about everything a president does simply because of what party he belongs to...the rest of you do that. (just as some of the lefties did when W was in office).

Defense over stupid things? Yes...damn skippy.

Yes. You defend many of the stupid things Obama does.

Good to see you admit it. :thumbsup:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html

(CNN) - Two men, shocked at what they saw, describe an unarmed teenager with his hands up in the air as he's gunned down by a police officer.

They were contractors doing construction work in Ferguson, Missouri, on the day Michael Brown was killed.

And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire.

An exclusive cell phone video captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting.

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

That same witness described the gruesome scene, saying he saw Brown's "brains come out of his head," again stating, "his hands were up."

The video shows the man raising his arms in the air -- just as, he says, Brown was doing when he was shot.

The other contractor told CNN he saw Brown running away from a police car.

Brown "put his hands up," the construction worker said, and "the officer was chasing him."

The contractor says he saw Wilson fire a shot at Brown while his back was turned.

The men said they didn't seen how the confrontation started.

WOW, this is a big, I think we can reasonably expect the rioting to resume with renewed vigor if the cop is not shown in cuffs heading into a jail pretty soon.

bump to express fake outage for new riots in st. louis over another racist cop that mowed down another innocent kid who fired three shots at him

all you have to do is Google the story check out National Review Online for example. Browns friends lawyer even admitted that. Brown stole the cigarillos.

you can't say in one breath that you're not following the story, then in the very next breath say why are you arguing false facts?

all you have to do is Google the story check out National Review Online for example. Browns friends lawyer even admitted that. Brown stole the cigarillos.

you can't say in one breath that you're not following the story, then in the very next breath say why are you arguing false facts?

:huh:

Someone let the animals out of their cages again I see. <_<

Someone let the animals out of their cages again I see. <_<

why are you calling porkbutt and animal?

they should let the city burn. From what I can tell its filled with vile individuals anyway.

they should let the city burn. From what I can tell its filled with vile individuals anyway.

I just found out a few days ago that my uncle lives in that neighborhood. He told my dad that the police advised all the white people that it would be in their best interest if they stayed inside. And obviously their best interest. One cop told my uncle that if he needed to go to the store he would drive him.My uncle tried to tell the media this and they ignored him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/10/22/report-autopsy-analysis-shows-michael-brown-may-have-gone-for-darren-wilsons-gun/?tid=hp_mm&hpid=z4

Autopsy report is in. Apparently our dearly beloved gentle giant had gunpowder residue on his thumb and his blood was found on the evil racist cop's gun as well as in his car.

Sadly the forensic evidence may trick the jury into thinking he wasn't 50 feet away with his hands up saying "Don't shoot."

----

The autopsy found material “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm” in a wound to Brown’s thumb. According to Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco not involved with the investigation, this “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound,” as she told the Post-Dispatch.

Melinek said the autopsy did not support those who say Brown was fleeing or surrendering. She put it more bluntly: “If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.”

Another expert who reviewed the autopsy results for the Post-Dispatch said they were consistent with Wilson’s reported claim he and Brown struggled inside a police SUV.

The examination “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car,” St. Louis medical examiner Michael Graham, also uninvolved in the investigation, told the Post-Dispatch.

Sources told the Post-Dispatch Brown’s blood was found on Wilson’s gun. The autopsy confirmed that it was on Wilson’s car as well.

“Someone got an injury that tore off skin and left it on the car,” Graham said. “That fits with everything else that came out. There’s blood in the car, now skin on the car, that shows something happened right there.”

Good news, I'm sure the race baiting hacks stirring all the trouble in that city will apologize and quietly go home with their tails between their legs if he's not charged.

Good news, I'm sure the race baiting hacks stirring all the trouble in that city will apologize and quietly go home with their tails between their legs if he's not charged.

I'm waiting for our very own race baiting hacks here at the geek club to apologize.

Their job is done. They have reverted to the Al Sharpton defense of needing to address the overall issue of race.