Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Have any of you done the ALS ice bucket challenge?

I think worms would be happier if they started doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for Erectile Dysfunction. Edjr's version is perfect for this.

I think worms would be happier if they started doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for Erectile Dysfunction. Edjr's version is perfect for this.

:first:

A good friend of my wifes has it. Fawking brutal to see how it has consumed her body over the years. She can't do anything for herself anymore. Her husband is a saint as he does everything for her and never complains.

The biggest problem with this is I don't own a bucket. :mellow:

Or a window to throw it out of?

:lol:

:huh:

:huh:

I pushed the wrong button, I meant to quote the comment above, the "Or a window to throw it out of?" Deleted the first one...

honcho being a classless ###### surprises you ?

I don't pay that much attention. That was shocking.

It's okay to make fun of gocolts though, he lies.

honcho being a classless ###### surprises you ?

You proving to be a non-reading retard again, surprises no one....or maybe I should go the Eaglesin14 route and say I was fishing.

Finally got the challenge from my daughters boyfriend. Doing it Saturday. Can't wait.

My wife's friend who has ALS had a benefit last year to raise money. We raised close to 40 grand to buy her a van with a lift. Has changed her life.

Steve Gleason is the face of the cause here. Unbelievable story. Check it out if you get the chance.

• Like 1

I have been called out and I have still have to do it. I was at the airport on the way to China, so I am here now and need to figure out how to do it out here. :dunno:

I logged into ALS.org anyways and made a donation, but I still plan on doing the challenge out here.....but I might die if I use Chinese water......:unsure:

Finally got the challenge from my daughters boyfriend. Doing it Saturday. Can't wait.

My wife's friend who has ALS had a benefit last year to raise money. We raised close to 40 grand to buy her a van with a lift. Has changed her life.

Steve Gleason is the face of the cause here. Unbelievable story. Check it out if you get the chance.

Dont be a puss and use warm water

So what if you suffer from some awful affliction that doesn't have a cutesy little viral marketing campaign? You're focked? Should probably hire a publicist or something?

I realize I'm a d1ck, but I find stuff like this annoying. And I've been donating to ALS research for a few years now ever since I met Steve Gleason and learned about the disease

There's a million awful afflictions that haven't figured out a way yet to draw this kind of attention. Good for them for coming up with the idea that hit.

Donating is great. But it doesn't mean you've put yourself in position to denigrate the donations or actions of others who are supporting the very cause you support. Do you see how stupid that is?

But to your credit, self awareness is a good thing.

I am pleased as punch at how the entire country is taunting California with how much water the rest of us have to waste. Up yours, Sacramento. :mad:

• Like 1

I am pleased as punch at how the entire country is taunting California with how much water the rest of us have to waste. Up yours, Sacramento. :mad:

:lol:

Wasting water to avoid donating money to a charitable cause. Count me out.

Look at the sideboobs on Francis :o

:clap:

My cousin just challenged me to do it on FB. I said fock no. But I donated the 10 bucks :thumbsup:

My cousin just challenged me to do it on FB. I said fock no. But I donated the 10 bucks :thumbsup:

if you don't do it, you're supposed to donate $100 you cheap fock

One thing came from this thread, worms has one again proven he's a spiteful pile of chit

Spiteful. Hmm, another word you don't seem to understand.

Going after people simply because they disagree with you politically (like this and honcho)...that seems spiteful.

If Worms didn't donate simply because of annoying things on FB...that would be spiteful.

Since he says he has actually been donating to ALS for a while and hasn't said he would stop. Nothing about his post is spiteful.

HTH.

if you don't do it, you're supposed to donate $100 you cheap fock

With the size of my golf bets, does this come as a surprise to you? :wave:

Going after people simply because they disagree with you politically (like this and honcho)...that seems spiteful.

If Worms didn't donate simply because of annoying things on FB...that would be spiteful.

Since he says he has actually been donating to ALS for a while and hasn't said he would stop. Nothing about his post is spiteful.

HTH.

does worms pay you for your services?

HTH.

You can't educate a man who is proud of his ignorance.

You can't educate a man who is proud of his ignorance.

you did a wonderful job of exposing the ignorance most of us knew you had in this thread, no matter what your little defender in the cape tells you.