Sign in to follow this  
Eaglesin14

ISIS "JVer" beheads American journalist

Id rather have mine being more clear headed and able to have some "down time" from time to time.

This president has never been clear headed...

I don't nit pick things that are completely unimportant simply because the guy is a democrat.

And you are right. I don't care what people on the internet think of me.

I'm confused. Are you defending Barry for playing golf and you agree with his actions or are you just arguing with me because i'm not a democrat? You confuse me sometimes. If I was a democrat and didn't agree with this, would you still feel the need to argue with me about it, or would I get a pass as a donkey bawl licker??

I'm confused. Are you defending Barry for playing golf and you agree with his actions or are you just arguing with me because i'm not a democrat? You confuse me sometimes. If I was a democrat and didn't agree with this, would you still feel the need to argue with me about it, or would I get a pass as a donkey bawl licker??

I predict he will say he isn't defending Obama.......he has never done that.

He is just mocking the right wing hacks.

Im saying I don't care if a president plays golf...no matter if he is a democrat or a republican.

That I don't nitpick him just because he is a democrat (like many posters here do).

And yes...if he was a republican and you whined about him playing golf at a time like this I would say the same thing. its a nitpicky thing to complain about.

Cuddling, not the sex act itself.

HTH

Yeah right, like I've ever lasted an entire 3 seconds. :(

Im saying I don't care if a president plays golf...no matter if he is a democrat or a republican.

That I don't nitpick him just because he is a democrat (like many posters here do).

And yes...if he was a republican and you whined about him playing golf at a time like this I would say the same thing. its a nitpicky thing to complain about.

So it's your opinion that this is nitpicky and I shouldn't have a problem with it? Tough sh!t. I do have a problem with it and it's not nitpicky in my opinion. You're basically saying that anybody who has a problem with Obama that doesn't agree with his politics because they happen to sit on the other side of the aisle of his politics has no credibility and should just STFU. Only you and his "ilk" (your word) can b!tch and complain with your tampons in and those ghey chocolate chip cookies Aaron loves so much. Gotcha.

So it's your opinion that this is nitpicky and I shouldn't have a problem with it? Tough sh!t. I do have a problem with it and it's not nitpicky in my opinion. You're basically saying that anybody who has a problem with Obama that doesn't agree with his politics because they happen to sit on the other side of the aisle of his politics has no credibility and should just STFU. Only you and his "ilk" (your word) can b!tch and complain with your tampons in and those ghey chocolate chip cookies Aaron loves so much. Gotcha.

Its my opinion that its a nitpicky thing to complain about.

Im not saying that anyone who has a problem with him, that does not agree with his politics...yada yada yada.

But if you just nitpick things he does because of the letter next to his name rather than based on anything else (and plenty here do it and not just about Obama)...than yeah, that type pf person is a hack with zero credibility.

Its interesting that you seem to have a problem with me giving my opinion...hence the "tough sh!t" and "STFU". I won't...I will voice my opinion when I see fit and you can ignore it or just get the fock over it. Who is b1tching and complaining with tampons in? The one calling this nitpicky...or the people that start threads and whine non-stop about every little thing the President does? Most sane people would agree the latter are the ones crying. But on here it seems the right leaning posters don't seem to understand just how whiny they look.

Im not saying that anyone who has a problem with him, that does not agree with his politics...yada yada yada.

But if you just nitpick things he does because of the letter next to his name rather than based on anything else (and plenty here do it and not just about Obama)...than yeah, that type pf person is a hack with zero credibility.

Its interesting that you seem to have a problem with me giving my opinion...hence the "tough sh!t" and "STFU". I won't...I will voice my opinion when I see fit and you can ignore it or just get the fock over it. Who is b1tching and complaining with tampons in? The one calling this nitpicky...or the people that start threads and whine non-stop about every little thing the President does? Most sane people would agree the latter are the ones crying. But on here it seems the right leaning posters don't seem to understand just how whiny they look.

Tilt! :clap: :overhead:

To snuffles, anything obama does is a "little thing " an easy cop out when you got nothing and you're a complete hack.

Americans die, repubtards celebrate... Goog was right, not much has changed.

No chit. Journalist gets his head cut off, post 1 is about the White House. Party over country, always with this crowd...

To snuffles, anything obama does is a "little thing " an easy cop out when you got nothing and you're a complete hack.

It's fun to watch him do that and at the same time claim he never defends Obama. :banana:

You like apples?

Not at all.

As usual, drobs has to make things up hoping someone will believe it...proving that you are actually the one with nothing and proving again why I am dead on correct when I call you a hack.

Not at all.

As usual, drobs has to make things up hoping someone will believe it...proving that you are actually the one with nothing and proving again why I am dead on correct when I call you a hack.

And you are the voice of sausage?

And you are the voice of sausage?

Might want to try again when you are sober...or can at least form a logical thought.

Might want to try again when you are sober...or can at least form a logical thought.

Actually, his most logical thoughts are when he's drunk. Trust me on this.

Part of the reason that I have so much man love for him. :thumbsup:

People need to know this kind of stuff (and worse) is what they're doing. They want control of the entire fertile crescent and Israel is the crown jewel, but they're not just interested in that. If I had to guess, they're going to pick up a lot more steam but that latter threat will be (for a time) diminished by a strong 'peace' establishing leader. But aside from really specific reasons for guessing that, from a common sense perspective, they clearly just need to be taken out. It's a different type of situation.

Chuck Hagel:

"They are beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology, a sophistication of ... military prowess. They are tremendously well-funded. This is beyond anything we've seen."

But some around here say that most mooslims are peaceful. Surely they'll take car of this themselves.

But some around here say that most mooslims are peaceful. Surely they'll take car of this themselves.

Some around here don't make snap judgments of an entire group of people based on the actions of a few :dunno:

Some around here don't make snap judgments of an entire group of people based on the actions of a few :dunno:

And some of you are not intelligent enough to see that it's more than a few. :wave:

And some of you are not intelligent enough to see that it's more than a few. :wave:

Relative to the 1.6 billion Muslims on Earth, it's a few. HTH

Relative to the 1.6 billion Muslims on Earth, it's a few. HTH

there were a lot of good germans during the holocaust too

So what is your overall point? Is there a percentage threshold that once crossed, leads us to an overall action? Like if 50% of Muslims want everyone else dead, do we kill 100% of them? Or lock 100% of them up? Deport 100% of them?

It seems that since 2001, it's been a constant point if debate as to whether Muslims in general are the problem, or if we shouldn't judge the entirety by the actions of some. And I've honestly never thought too much about the debate, because I've never been sure what the stakes are.

So what is your overall point? Is there a percentage threshold that once crossed, leads us to an overall action? Like if 50% of Muslims want everyone else dead, do we kill 100% of them? Or lock 100% of them up? Deport 100% of them?

It seems that since 2001, it's been a constant point if debate as to whether Muslims in general are the problem, or if we shouldn't judge the entirety by the actions of some. And I've honestly never thought too much about the debate, because I've never been sure what the stakes are.

I'm thinking there is a very small group of Muslims on earth who hate the US enough to actually take up arms and do anything about it in the form of terrorism. I will call them Group #1.

There's probably another % that won't actually fight but will to some extent aid and abet (financial support for example) the first group.

Of the remaining much larger group of Muslims in guessing about half feel some antipathy toward our foreign policy and generally don't like US policies but do not engage in or condone terrorism (Group 3). And another group of Muslims who are indifferent or positive toward the US and do not in any way condone terrorism (Group 4).

I think the goal is to crush groups 1-2 militarily or through international police action and to appeal to Groups 3-4 through diplomacy or at least what they call soft power.

I think the careless / haphazard use of military force drives people from Group 3-4 into groups 1-2 and is counter to our interests. This is what Colin Powell referred to as "blowback," and he's forgotten more about foreign policy than every FFT chickenhawk combined will ever know about it.

My two cents.

I'm thinking there is a very small group of Muslims on earth who hate the US enough to actually take up arms and do anything about it in the form of terrorism. I will call them Group #1.

There's probably another % that won't actually fight but will to some extent aid and abet (financial support for example) the first group.

Of the remaining much larger group of Muslims in guessing about half feel some antipathy toward our foreign policy and generally don't like US policies but do not engage in or condone terrorism (Group 3). And another group of Muslims who are indifferent or positive toward the US and do not in any way condone terrorism (Group 4).

I think the goal is to crush groups 1-2 militarily or through international police action and to appeal to Groups 3-4 through diplomacy or at least what they call soft power.

I think the careless / haphazard use of military force drives people from Group 3-4 into groups 1-2 and is counter to our interests. This is what Colin Powell referred to as "blowback," and he's forgotten more about foreign policy than every FFT chickenhawk combined will ever know about it.

My two cents.

That tells me nothing about this debate. Obviously almost all of us would agree that if we can crush the Muslims that will take up arms against us along with those that will aid and abet them, while not harming the ones that aren't a threat, we should do it. I'll go as far as to say we should do that with every ethnic group. But that's obviously the trick.

But there is an overall tone of debate here in which some believe that such a high percentage of Muslims are a threat, that we'd be better off just declaring their entire religion a threat in general. I'm asking to what end?

But there is an overall tone of debate here in which some believe that such a high percentage of Muslims are a threat, that we'd be better off just declaring their entire religion a threat in general. I'm asking to what end?

The people holding that view are just focking stupid and bigoted. So there's really no need or value in engaging in debate with them IMO :dunno:

That tells me nothing about this debate. Obviously almost all of us would agree that if we can crush the Muslims that will take up arms against us along with those that will aid and abet them, while not harming the ones that aren't a threat, we should do it. I'll go as far as to say we should do that with every ethnic group. But that's obviously the trick.

I'm not sure what your question really is or why you'd try to debate people who are obviously moonbats in the first place.

The people holding that view are just focking stupid and bigoted. So there's really no need or value in engaging in debate with them IMO :dunno:

I'm not sure what your question really is or why you'd try to debate people who are obviously moonbats in the first place.

I'm not currently debating with them about Muslims. I'm simply asking "then what?" if they ended up convincing the world that (lets throw out a random number) 55% of Muslims plan to kill us and only 45% mean us no harm whatsoever. Then what?

It's a fair question.

I'm not currently debating with them about Muslims. I'm simply asking "then what?" if they ended up convincing the world that (lets throw out a random number) 55% of Muslims plan to kill us and only 45% mean us no harm whatsoever. Then what?

It's a fair question.

I don't think the rest of the world is going to buy that logic or agree to exterminate what - 1.6 billion people? - because some moonbat a think that almost a third of the earth's population are out to murder us all.

I do think that we should just walk right out if that region and never look back. If they want to maim and kill each other have at it, I don't give a fock all about the Middle East. Our presence there isn't helping and it's unsustainable, fock it.

I don't think the rest of the world is going to buy that logic or agree to exterminate what - 1.6 billion people? - because some moonbat a think that almost a third of the earth's population are out to murder us all.

I agree that the odds are against society as a whole buying any logic that results in the extermination of 1.6 billion people. But I'm not asking if the "moonbats" will ever be able to convince us of their logic. I'm asking what they would like to see happen IF they are able to convince society as a whole that their logic is correct.

I'd love to hear responses from the posters here that believe the Muslim problem is bigger than the actions of a smaller sect of the religion.

Would you agree that the majority of Muslims don't agree with western values? Freedom, Womens rights, voting rights (were applied), religon, religon in schools, homosexuality, our sexual culture, etc.?

It's a fair question.

I'd put that number at 10% for arguments sake. I don't believe that there are many Muslims living legally in the United States, or trying to become citizens, that hate us and want to do us harm. They got a taste of freedom and don't want to lose it.

But world wide, 10% that would pick up arms or fund militant Muslims with the intent on destroying America. The rest have enough to worry about in their everyday lives.

I'd put that number at 10% for arguments sake. I don't believe that there are many Muslims living legally in the United States, or trying to become citizens, that hate us and want to do us harm. They got a taste of freedom and don't want to lose it.

But world wide, 10% that would pick up arms or fund militant Muslims with the intent on destroying America. The rest have enough to worry about in their everyday lives.

You realize that is one hundred and sixty million people worldwide, right?

I certainly don't know what the numbers are for al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. but I'd sure be surprised if it adds up to that many jihadists :shocking:

You realize that is one hundred and sixty million people worldwide, right?

I certainly don't know what the numbers are for al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. but I'd sure be surprised if it adds up to that many jihadists :shocking:

I said "would". Not have, will, or might.

Would you agree that the majority of Muslims don't agree with western values? Freedom, Womens rights, voting rights (were applied), religon, religon in schools, homosexuality, our sexual culture, etc.?

If I'm being completely honest, which I usually am, I would tell you I have no idea.

I obviously know in broad terms what their religion states. But I don't have enough exposure to enough Muslims to have an valid opinion on what they actually care about and how much they care about it.

I am surrounded constantly by Christians for example, and I bet less than 5% that label themselves Christian could actually list the Ten Commandments. And of those that can, I bet 75% can look at a few of them and say "well, that one isn't really THAT big a deal".

If you take the Bible at face value most Christians don't agree with Western values regarding any of those things either.

If I'm being completely honest, which I usually am, I would tell you I have no idea.

I obviously know in broad terms what their religion states. But I don't have enough exposure to enough Muslims to have an valid opinion on what they actually care about and how much they care about it.

I am surrounded constantly by Christians for example, and I bet less than 5% that label themselves Christian could actually list the Ten Commandments. And of those that can, I bet 75% can look at a few of them and say "well, that one isn't really THAT big a deal".

Fair enough. When I ask this question, I ask it in reference of Muslims who do not live here in America.