Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

I get my RP handle back tonight or tomorrow.

:huh:

Until this moment, I was sure that SUX and RP weren't the same poster but I gotta admit, this thread seriously undermines that position.

Until this moment, I was sure that SUX and RP weren't the same poster but I gotta admit, this thread seriously undermines that position.

Does this mean you don't like me anymore? :(

does this mean the end of googballz and eaglesin14? they were... nah they sucked.

also i've seen videos of sux. he isn't smart enough to have all those aliases. no offense buddy

I am very good friends with SUX and have repeatedly told folks that SUX is indeed RP, once SUX gave me permission that is. It is so funny seeing how SUX has completely fooled so many for so long. In fact, this might be the most epic thing to ever happen on this board, other than me winning Geek of the Year that one year. I especially like how this drives oldmaid nuts, since she is always in the loop on this type of shtt.

Looks like I missed all the fun though being awol for the last week or so.

I am very good friends with SUX and have repeatedly told folks that SUX is indeed RP, once SUX gave me permission that is. It is so funny seeing how SUX has completely fooled so many for so long. In fact, this might be the most epic thing to ever happen on this board, other than me winning Geek of the Year that one year. I especially like how this drives oldmaid nuts, since she is always in the loop on this type of shtt.

I think it drives OldMaid nuts because she thought Sux was good peeps

Does this mean you don't like me anymore? :(

I dunno. It still seems so unreal. Doesn't make any sense at all. Two totally different personalities: one everybody liked and one everybody hated. It's amazing you successfully Jekyll and Hyde-ed for so long. Or that people picked up on it. I didn't notice any slip-ups. I thought worms was nuts.

It could also be that since you seem to have everybody's phone number except mine, you could be just coordinating with RP on his grand entrance. It's so bazaar. I'll have to pay more attention

does this mean the end of googballz and eaglesin14? they were... nah they sucked.

also i've seen videos of sux. he isn't smart enough to have all those aliases. no offense buddy

:lol:

That was actually pretty damn funny :first:

I dunno. It still seems so unreal. Doesn't make any sense at all. Two totally different personalities: one everybody liked and one everybody hated. It's amazing you successfully Jekyll and Hyde-ed for so long. Or that people picked up on it. I didn't notice any slip-ups. I thought worms was nuts.

It could also be that since you seem to have everybody's phone number except mine, you could be just coordinating with RP on his grand entrance. It's so bazaar. I'll have to pay more attention.

Yea...I'll call China right away

I'm still going with it's you. Sorry, but I know Sux would take the fall for you.

If it really IS Sux, then he's apparently lied about having a job, all this time. No way he's fixing cars and posting as much as he is.

I'm still going with it's you. Sorry, but I know Sux would take the fall for you.

If it really IS Sux, then he's apparently lied about having a job, all this time. No way he's fixing cars and posting as much as he is.

I wouldn't really call them "fixed" :ninja:

Eipc?

You misspelled sad and pathetic even if it were true.

Not only have a seen him, but spent a good deal of speaking with him via Call of Duty ( drobeski :lol: )

So that is why RP and Newbie don't get along. Newbie "hooked up" with OM, which is Sux's internet crush.

Then Sux uses the RP handle to exact his revenge. Hell hath no fury like a Sux scorned.

So that is why RP and Newbie don't get along. Newbie "hooked up" with OM, which is Sux's internet crush.

Then Sux uses the RP handle to exact his revenge. Hell hath no fury like a Sux scorned.

He must be furious quite a bit then

I think the "RP" handle was already gone when Newbs went out to bone OM.

Not sure if he was on Eaglesin14 yet or still Googz at that point.

I think the "RP" handle was already gone when Newbs went out to bone OM.

Not sure if he was on Eaglesin14 yet or still Googz at that point.

RMFF! :overhead:

Eipc?

You misspelled sad and pathetic even if it were true.

:doh: