Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Circumcision

"The source cited to" in the story is the Mayo Clinic's own research results based on a review of the academic literature, you fockin retard. The only reason the AAP's policy statement was even REFERENCED was to explain the reason the research project was undertaken :doh:

G0ddamn you really are uneducated. A college freshman would know this stuff

"The source cited to" in the story is the Mayo Clinic's own research results based on a review of the academic literature, you fockin retard. The only reason the AAP's policy statement was even REFERENCED was to explain the reason the research project was undertaken :doh:

G0ddamn you really are uneducated. A college freshman would know this stuff

Simmer down.

It isn't my fault you didn't know cite and reference were synonymous.......oh hell, that big word will have you blowing a gasket. :overhead:

Simmer down.

It isn't my fault you didn't know cite and reference were synonymous.......oh hell, that big word will have you blowing a gasket. :overhead:

Cite and reference can be synonymous, but not in the way you were using the term.

Oops, there's another school lesson from me--I should be charging you tuition! :banana:

I don't think so because they talk about how there are lower lifetime risks for penile cancer and such. But their conclusion was that the benefits are negligible--say, for example, with penile cancer, which almost never happens anyways. So they ultimately decided against recommending mass scale circumcision.

Maybe the Mayo study is newer? The APA's last statement was issued in 2012

April 2014.

The latest coming from them does list a host of benefits to circumcision. It's not unreasonable to think they have an agenda that maybe the Mayo Clinic researchers do not.

You can't discount agendas when it comes to the APA or AMA

ETA Or AAP if we're being nitpicky like some.

April 2014.

The latest coming from them does list a host of benefits to circumcision. It's not unreasonable to think they have an agenda that maybe the Mayo Clinic researchers do not.

You can't discount agendas when it comes to the APA or AMA

ETA Or AAP if we're being nitpicky like some.

Well that seems to be a prevalent problem with research on the circumcision question. You have some folks who appear to be trying to justify tradition on one side and then "intactivists" on the other. The only reasonable answer you can get is "it's a personal choice for the family," which is true but not very helpful :D

Cite and reference can be synonymous, but not in the way you were using the term.

:overhead: :overhead: :overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

Full Definition of SEMANTICS

the language used to achieve a desired effect on an audience especially through the use of words with novel or dual meanings

dude he is going to ###### hate you.

Yep. That is EXACTLY what happened to my uncle and he focking hated them for putting him through that.

here is a hint. They thought it was super gross but did not want to hurt your feelings. ask any woman you are not ###### what they think of a ###### with a sheath and they are going to say the same thing almost every time.

Agreed. I am on a couple of secret pages on facebook where folks can post whatever the fock they want. Once in a while, someone will post a MEME or a pic with a pen1s in it that is not cut. Every time this happens, the women come out of the woodwork and say what oldmaid has been saying in this thread. Most are totally grossed out by an uncut cack. A few have even said it is a deal breaker and have even walked out on a guy before once they saw his junk was not cut.

Can you imagine pulling out your schlong and the chick literally runs out of the room??? Talk about traumatizing you for life.

Your kid already has the cards stacked against him being well, you know, your kid. Don't make him any more of a freak than he is already destined to be..

Seriously, American chicks don't like that sh!t.

I'm cut. Would probably do the same to my child as well. My parents were not religious. It's just a "White American" thing at this point I'd say.

You guys let the dude suck on your kid's cawk afterwards? :dunno:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/metzitzah-bpeh-blood-sucking-jewish-circumcision-ritual-debated-by-nyc-mayoral-candidates-video_n_3360526.html

I'm never going to ask my mom if that happened to me.

Wait, you're not a chick? Sounds bad when I type it now but, I really thought you were a female..

Mind officially blown..

I don't think so because they talk about how there are lower lifetime risks for penile cancer and such. But their conclusion was that the benefits are negligible--say, for example, with penile cancer, which almost never happens anyways. So they ultimately decided against recommending mass scale circumcision.

Maybe the Mayo study is newer? The APA's last statement was issued in 2012

Penile cancer is rare, but sexually transmitted infections aren't. The risks can be mitigated by good hygiene among uncircumcised men, but I wouldn't trust the general population to keep their genitals clean.

For whatever reason, circumcision has gained traction as a lay press issue, similar to vaccination risks. There is a lot of misinformation out there, but I'd trust data from reviews like the Mayo clinic/CDC over the AAP's statement. There is certainly room for debate, however.

I would that being uncut and wearing a condom would decrease sensitivity.

Wait, you're not a chick? Sounds bad when I type it now but, I really thought you were a female..

Mind officially blown..

Well, not anymore.

No idea how this girl thing got started. Probably all the gay/birth control threads I guess. I was pretty well established as a dude at one point. I had a picture in the photo thread, played browser games with all the guys, active in the FF forearms...then I stopped posting for a bit. Oh well. :lol: