Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Facebook disabled my account. WTF

I posted something to the affect of "3 liberal turds walk into a house uninvited, conservative homeowner decides no liberal turds allowed, and sets 'em up with an appointment with coroner like they deserve".

(referring to the Oklahoma shooting)

Someone else said something defending the criminals right to not be lethally shot.

I then put something like "Too bad you or any liberal turd or any liberal organization can do anything about it. Justice has been served"

That's the only posts I've made on Facebook in the past month. This was last night.

I went to log in a while ago...and I got:

Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.
Apparently Facebook doesn't take kindly to conservatives that talk mean?
WTF.

you are promoting killing, not self defense obviously

liberals think the rights of the victims are more important than the rights of the attackee, unless of course they themselves are victims of racist, bigoted, mysoganistic, phobic attacks

If that's the language you used, I can see why.

You could have made the same point about "stand your ground" and be fine - without talking like a 15 year old neo-nazi.

In general, I find people that use the term 'liberal' much too liberally to be on the lower end of the retard scale.

• Like 1

For some reason I'm imagining what you posted to Facebook sung to the tune of The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

My name is Tubby, and when I tried to log in. My screen flashed Account Disabled :mad: I'm the best there's ever been!!

If that's the language you used, I can see why.

You could have made the same point about "stand your ground" and be fine - without talking like a 15 year old neo-nazi.

In general, I find people that use the term 'liberal' much too liberally to be on the lower end of the retard scale.

Exactly. He's a weird dude

Can't make fun of liberals. They get way too butthurt and only believe in free speech when it's convenient for them. Any other time it's hate speech

Facebook is owned and operated by liberals. Liberals silence people they disagree with. HTH

spot on

spot on

this is curious - even for you.

Zuck spent most of the election talking about how nuking 'fake news' from his site wasn't his problem - and that it didn't really matter much anyway. That doesn't sound very 'libruhl'.

He got the crap beat outta him for NOT taking action - and it turns out, the 'fake news' stories got a LOT more play / distribution than the actual news stories. He got beat up for just wanting the circulation regardless of content. Hey, page hits equals greater marketing revenue, etc.

Again, doesn't sound very 'libruhl' to me. You know, not even attempting to discourage BS stories that made 'libruhls' look bad and all.

Zuck spent most of the election talking about how nuking 'fake news' from his site wasn't his problem - and that it didn't really matter much anyway. That doesn't sound very 'libruhl'.

He got the crap beat outta him for NOT taking action - and it turns out, the 'fake news' stories got a LOT more play / distribution than the actual news stories. He got beat up for just wanting the circulation regardless of content. Hey, page hits equals greater marketing revenue, etc.

Again, doesn't sound very 'libruhl' to me. You know, not even attempting to discourage BS stories that made 'libruhls' look bad and all.

You're right Wiff. Zuck and the rest of who runs Facebook are not liberal. Sometimes it is what it is and you look the fool fighting it.

You ever use Ad Manager with a business profile on FB or IG? Trust me, they are liberal. If I showed you some of the things my ads have gotten disapproved over you would just shake your head. And it isn't just Facebook, SC, IG, Linkedin, Periscope..they all are.

tubby I PM'd you one of my contacts at Facebook, tell him what happened, he should have it turned back on for you in a few hours.

weren't they busted blocking conservative content ? Blamed some algorithm nonsense ?

Had my account locked out for a week because I posted a pic of my 3 min old son. Who was naked. As they tend not to be fully clothed when born.

FB is for gheys and girls.

HTHs

Crowder was blocked from both Facebook and YouTube as a matter of fact crowder still requires a login account to watch on YouTube while the young Turks require nothing. Talk about bias

Had my account locked out for a week because I posted a pic of my 3 min old son. Who was naked. As they tend not to be fully clothed when born.

"GFIAFP wants to be friends with you"