NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

How the dossier was used is the basis for claiming that convictions are in order. I'm not arguing what you are talking about.

Ok right now, there is nothing indicating that the dossier was used for the Fisa warrants. And theer is nothing right now that indicates that Steele falsified anything in the dossier. And there's nothing right now that the Free Beacon, any GOP candidate, Elias, Hillary or her campaign altered the content.

So your assuming facts is fine, but right now there hasn't been a single report on any of what you're basing your comments on.

It's getting a little BLM'ish in here.

This is the system we live in. That's why we have judges.

So if you don't trust judges, and you don't trust law enforcement, who do you trust to issue a warrant?

You trust people of integrity, and you prosecute people who don't exhibit such traits.

Judges and LEOs included. And the "BLM" thing you are trying to refenence works both ways. I am in favor of investigating police who are accused of wrongdoing, and prosecuting those who seem to have done so.

Your stance appears to exonerate both any police and any judge merely because they are police, and are judges.

Their titles don't inoculate them from justice, nor does it make them immune from corruption.

Particularly, in my experience, if they lean left.

Ok right now, there is nothing indicating that the dossier was used for the Fisa warrants. And theer is nothing right now that indicates that Steele falsified anything in the dossier. And there's nothing right now that the Free Beacon, any GOP candidate, Elias, Hillary or her campaign altered the content.

So your assuming facts is fine, but right now there hasn't been a single report on any of what you're basing your comments on.

Ok right now, there is nothing indicating that the dossier WASN'T used for the Fisa warrants. And there is nothing right now that indicates that Steele didn't falsify anything in the dossier.

See how that works? Because there is no evidence EITHER WAY in both of these cases. But for some reason you're willing to take a leap of faith one way, presumably the way you WANT things to be, instead of acknowledging that there is no evidence either way in both cases.

• Like 1

My entire position is not that the dossier was - factually - used as the basis for FISA warrants. My position is that it appears that it was, as no other investigative evidence has been offered instead. You think that Steele didn't falsify anything in this dossier? You mean...himself?

I wonder: why do you think the FBI was paying Steele, and only reneged on that arrangement after the dossier and its author was made public?

I'm not assuming facts. I'm contemplating possibilities, and some make more sense and are more likely than others.

Ok right now, there is nothing indicating that the dossier WASN'T used for the Fisa warrants. And there is nothing right now that indicates that Steele didn't falsify anything in the dossier.

See how that works? Because there is no evidence EITHER WAY in both of these cases. But for some reason you're willing to take a leap of faith one way, presumably the way you WANT things to be, instead of acknowledging that there is no evidence either way in both cases.

That's fair. Let's just say I agree that Trump and his supporters have a right to verify that the Fisa warrants were issued correctly (or not).

I don't see that indicated in Filthy's posts. There are no "results"; the dossier was fabricated BS; so much so that even sketchy news outlets such as Buzzfeed declined to publish its contents due to a lack of credibility.

And now Buzzfeed has its own lawsuit ongoing with the FBI over this. Did you know that?

All that matters is what the Obama Regime chose to do with it afterwards, and if he weaponized the FBI against a political opponent by forcing it to be used to justify a renewal of FISA warrants to tap Trump & company, then we have a scandal here that would make Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Let's not understate Obama paid in part for the Dossier; when did that payment occur? Start putting together the timeline of all the wiretapping and unmasking. Clearly the Obama Admin had an agenda; Comey, Clapper, Brennan were all a part of it.

The Obama Admin then goes on an unprecedented unmasking binge combined with loosening the regulations to spread those names all over HeII and back. Does this all tie back to trying to bury Trump before all the illegal surveillance/unmasking came to light? Before the FBI's involvement in Uranium One deal became known?

Again, you left leaners are watching for jaywalkers when murder is occurring right behind you.

• Like 1

It's getting a little BLM'ish in here.

This is the system we live in. That's why we have judges.

So if you don't trust judges, and you don't trust law enforcement, who do you trust to issue a warrant?

I was told the same thing about our Intelligence Community when I said they were in on some of this back in January. Now we see that most of the Obama Admin was in on this at one level or another.

I still have nothing to add to this thread, carry on.

50+ pages.

It's madness I tell you!! Lol.

You don't think judges can have a political bias?

Everybody who says anything bad about Donald is biased. Hes a beautiful man and everyone is a jealous hater. :cry:

Everybody who says anything bad about Donald is biased. Hes a beautiful man and everyone is a jealous hater. :cry:

When did I mention Trump? If he did something wrong I got no problem with them going after him. This isn't about him though. The statement I responded to was about the suggestion that courts can't be biased. My statement was in general and not specific to the FISA court. But if you don't think any court has ever let their political bias influence their decision you should consider pulling your head out of the ground.

This is what scares me about the whole thing: all trump and his supporters may have left is to attack the rule of law itself.

And obviously theyre willing to do so.

The rule of law is the only thing that truly binds this country together :o :(

This is what scares me about the whole thing: all trump and his supporters may have left is to attack the rule of law itself.

:lol:

FEC laws broken - by Hillary/DNC/Obama (paying for Dossier with laundered money)

Uranium One - $140+ million worth of corruption via Pay to Play by Clintons and Obama

IRS/NSA/FBI - weaponized against political opponents by Obama Admin

Obstruction of Justice - MULTIPLE counts against the Clintons and Obama Admin

Pay to Play - Over a dozen countries paid into the Clinton Coffers during Obama Admin.

Trump...............a couple people he (and Democrats) knows took and hid foreign money then lied about it.

Rule of Law he says........

• Like 1

I was told the same thing about our Intelligence Community when I said they were in on some of this back in January. Now we see that most of the Obama Admin was in on this at one level or another.

Why don't you trust the people the criminals put in charge?

Why don't you trust the people the criminals put in charge?

I remember a few of them aghast at the suggestion the government would do anything underhanded and untrustworthy.

Months later when it's proven the Intelligence Community was corrupt.............they're :sleep:

Oh, this is rich. I full blown lefty suddenly all concerned about the rule of law. Where were you when Obama was President? It would have been nice to have you sticking up for the "rule of law" back then.

I wonder why you didn't say anything? Hmm....

• Like 1

I remember a few of them aghast at the suggestion the government would do anything underhanded and untrustworthy.

Months later when it's proven the Intelligence Community was corrupt.............they're :sleep:

Member when they kept saying something like 18 intelligence community members agree trump is bought by Russia. When people asked who some of those members turned out to be the New York coast guard and the California brownie troop 162, So than they removed them and it 8, than 3 and then it turned out to be just Comey.

Here's the thing about liberals they don't care about facts or anything that makes logical sense. They only care about how they feeeeeeeeeeeeel. These are the same people who call regular cops pigs and think they abuse their authority, but then turn around and say only the police should have guns. They think the government has wasteful spending, but they also think governments should raise taxes and control the means of production. The key to being a good liberal is doing as little as possible to actually help people and spend as much time as you can virtue signaling.

• Like 4

Member when they kept saying something like 18 intelligence community members agree trump is bought by Russia. When people asked who some of those members turned out to be the New York coast guard and the California brownie troop 162, So than they removed them and it 8, than 3 and then it turned out to be just Comey.

Here's the thing about liberals they don't care about facts or anything that makes logical sense. They only care about how they feeeeeeeeeeeeel. These are the same people who call regular cops pigs and think they abuse their authority, but then turn around and say only the police should have guns. They think the government has wasteful spending, but they also think governments should raise taxes and control the means of production. The key to being a good liberal is doing as little as possible to actually help people and spend as much time as you can virtue signaling.

Dare I say - Post of the Year?

:doh:

You're kidding.

What 'rule of law' are you contending that "Trump and his supporters" are attacking?

:lol:

FEC laws broken - by Hillary/DNC/Obama (paying for Dossier with laundered money)

Uranium One - $140+ million worth of corruption via Pay to Play by Clintons and Obama

IRS/NSA/FBI - weaponized against political opponents by Obama Admin

Obstruction of Justice - MULTIPLE counts against the Clintons and Obama Admin

Pay to Play - Over a dozen countries paid into the Clinton Coffers during Obama Admin.

Trump...............a couple people he (and Democrats) knows took and hid foreign money then lied about it.

Rule of Law he says........

So indict them and prove their guilt.

THATS the focking rule of law, dummy :doh:

Well Trump is still President while The Orange Meat Head and The SloFake couldn’t last more that a few months on a lightly used Message Board.

Breaking news tonight, they've got Don Junior in direct communication with Wikileaks and vice versa. They also have Wikileaks communicating to Junior and 15 minutes later senior post verbatim What Wikileaks told jr. Including podesta information right from WikiLeaks to the trumps.

But yeah, senior had nothing to do with it. And nobody was in collusion with WikiLeaks. And Wiki had nothing to do with the Russians. Or they did.

Breaking news tonight, they've got Don Junior in direct communication with Wikileaks and vice versa. They also have Wikileaks communicating to Junior and 15 minutes later senior post verbatim What Wikileaks told jr. Including podesta information right from WikiLeaks to the trumps.

But yeah, senior had nothing to do with it. And nobody was in collusion with WikiLeaks. And Wiki had nothing to do with the Russians. Or they did.

Illegal?

1. So?

2. Who released this information, twitter?

Also Jr. released the whole conversation.

Here is the link to the exchange: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536

:first:

So, you answered your own question. It's like the first time that Don Jr got busted and they decided to release all the emails that they've been denying until they got busted.

You new to politics or human behavior?

Guys don't you think, considering Trump personally denied there were any contacts between his campaign and Russian agents, it would have been better if that there hadn't been?

And don't you think, considering that Trump said he didn't have any deals with Russians, that it would have been better if there hadn't been?

And don't you think, considering that before the election the US intelligence agencies have said that WikiLeaks is a front for Russian intelligence agencies and that Pence even said then that there had been no contact between the campaign and WikiLeaks, that it would have been better if there hadn't been contacts between Don Jr. and WL?

I think it would be better if we spent the resources investigating the wholesale corruption involving MULTIPLE countries and the Clinton Foundation. Also, investigate political operatives still in the DOJ and how the previous admin weaponized the NSA/FBI so that it doesn't happen again.

Fusion GPS told media of Trump-Russia claims, but did not verify dossier: source

Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson refused to answer key questions during his seven-hour, closed-door appearance before the House Intelligence Committee. The source said he would not answer questions on his relationship with specific journalists or ties to the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign, which financed the anti-Trump research via the law firm Perkins Coie.

Simpson acknowledged he did not personally look into certain aspects of the dossier -- which was authored by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and contained salacious allegations about the Trump team’s ties to Russia.

Simpson told investigators he never spoke to the underlying sources of the document, never traveled to Russia and did not verify the dossier beyond comparing the claims to “open source” media reporting

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/15/fusion-gps-briefed-media-on-trump-russia-claims-in-summer-2016-but-did-not-verify-dossier-source.html

Let's quit focking around and get the second Special Counsel appointed.

Now that we know Fusion GPS, HRC & DNC colluded with Russian, start making arrests to restok re the Rule of Law.

On phone now. But tonight I can't wait to post Shepard Smith's take down of the whole nuclear deal b*******.

You guys don't get even know how easily you're being played? It's just counter distraction at this point.

But beyond that, most of you trolls were the one saying there was absolutely no contact with the Russians because that's what Trump Co told you to say. And now after 37 different reluctant admissions that there were indeed contact with the Russians, suddenly now it's 'well what's the big deal with contacting the Russians?'

I mean, how many times do you have to have different people say I had no contact with the Russians? Then it's proven otherwise then it's, oh I forgot about that one. Then it's proven there are five others, oh I forgot about those 5 too...

It's okay to get mad at them and tell them to least come clean the first time when they get busted.

But what about ..... ????

On phone now. But tonight I can't wait to post Shepard Smith's take down of the whole nuclear deal b*******.

You guys don't get even know how easily you're being played? It's just counter distraction at this point.

But beyond that, most of you trolls were the one saying there was absolutely no contact with the Russians because that's what Trump Co told you to say. And now after 37 different reluctant admissions that there were indeed contact with the Russians, suddenly now it's 'well what's the big deal with contacting the Russians?'

I mean, how many times do you have to have different people say I had no contact with the Russians? Then it's proven otherwise then it's, oh I forgot about that one. Then it's proven there are five others, oh I forgot about those 5 too...

It's okay to get mad at them and tell them to least come clean the first time when they get busted.

But what about ..... ????

Why don't you go ahead and try to start your fire on this cold bucket of water I'm going to throw on your attempt first?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/11/15/is-uranium-one-a-real-story-or-not-n2409862

Not one word in that story is something which contradicts what I have believed about the Clinton's corruption wrt UraniumOne. Fact: if this isn't influence-peddling (it is), with major stakes and US interests in the balance, why again did Bill Clinton lie about his associations and meetings?

Go ahead, wiffleball. Please explain to us exactly which words in the above dissection of the "giddy" liberal attempt to use Shepard Smith's characterization of the UraniumOne story you disagree with.

Exactly and precisely. I need to know exactly what part of what is described above makes you think this is a non-story "distraction".

Because facts indicate otherwise, regardless how much you attempt to torture certain facts.

Obama wanted Russia's help with his Iranian deal. The Clintons used that as a way to shoehorn their way in and get a lot of money. That's the gist of this uranium deal.

Uranium interests were sold to Russians and the Clintons cashed in on it via contributions to the Clinton Foundation via Canada. Interestingly enough, Uranium was taken out of the country through a third party to Canada and routed to points unknown (possibly Asia). Those are indisputable facts that even the pole smoker Shep can't blow away.

So the Fusion GPS guy testified behind closed doors but wouldn't answer key questions. He's also still fighting release of their bank records. At this point, you gotta wonder why? I mean, we already know HRC, DNC and most likely Obama paid for the Dossier. What could they be hiding? Payouts to Russians, Media (Buzzfeed, CNN, etc), etc? Payment from someone; FBI? We know they reimbursed Christopher Steele on some level stuff. Did they also pay Fusion GPS with your tax dollars?

Let's quit focking around and get the second Special Counsel appointed.

Now that we know Fusion GPS, HRC & DNC colluded with Russian, start making arrests to restok re the Rule of Law.

Trey Gowdy himself shot this down today.

Trey Gowdy himself shot this down today.

He also said you can investigate without a Special Counsel.

However, I don't see how the threshold hasn't been met when the people who would most likely investigate (FBI) are involved (Mueller, Rosenstein, etc...). You can't just give this sh!t back to the FBI (who won't answer key questions on why they were involved with the Dossier) and say try again.

He also said you can investigate without a Special Counsel.

However, I don't see how the threshold hasn't been met when the people who would most likely investigate (FBI) are involved (Mueller, Rosenstein, etc...). You can't just give this sh!t back to the FBI (who won't answer key questions on why they were involved with the Dossier) and say try again.

Trey Gowdy is a serious prosecutor, he's no friend of the Clinton's, and he is definitely not in the bag.

Hillary and Bill are not in office and the current administration is completely unconnected to them. The current AG is a solid conservative Republican and he said the same thing.

Trey Gowdy is a serious prosecutor, he's no friend of the Clinton's, and he is definitely not in the bag.

Hillary and Bill are not in office and the current administration is completely unconnected to them. The current AG is a solid conservative Republican and he said the same thing.

It's puzzling to be sure.

Then again they haven't listened to the FBI informant yet. Supposedly he has recordings that are smoking guns.

Simple answer might be it's simply too big right now. The FBI clearly crossed a line (in bed with Dossier creator) and providing HRC cover for Email server. Then going back they were either blatantly incompetent in regard to the Uranium One deal or the fix was in on that as well. The DOJ would be essentially rocked to the core if the Dossier is proven to be the evidence used in the FISA warrants and they covered up the details of the Uranium deal.

• Like 1