Sign in to follow this  
Bert

A Special 15th Anniversary Today

Enron filed bankruptcy!

And on Monday the retards in Minnesota have Andy Fastow as the key note speaker at a conference of Minnesota counties. :doh:

I thought this was an alias of one of your anniversary :ninja:

Well, you can give Skilling a warm sloppy kiss when he gets out next year:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-21/enron-s-skilling-sentence-reduced-to-14-years-by-judge

24 years down to 14 years.

I still remember seeing him at Home Depot one day before his trial began.

He was the only guy there wearing calf-skin loafers

The only good part was the look on his face

He had this look on his face like he expected to get his axx kicked by anyone and everyone

Anytime and Anywhere.

My dad lost $250,000 in Enron. May they all rot in hell.

I know what you mean.

I lost a really nice desk fan in Enron.

I know what you mean.

I lost a really nice desk fan in Enron.

Cool Pops has yet to get enough to buy a fan you get at a funeral on a hot day.

Did all their former employees fall into a drunken life long battle with depression and failure or just the ones that post here ? :dunno:

Lou Pai was the biggest winner from the scandal. Not only did he not go to jail, he ran out of town with $280m.

Ken Lay was a lying piece of shiit. Hell yea he knew what Skilling and Fastow were doing.

Lou Pai was the biggest winner from the scandal. Not only did he not go to jail, he ran out of town with $280m.

Ken Lay was a lying piece of shiit. Hell yea he knew what Skilling and Fastow were doing.

Lou had the happiest divorce ever. "Sorry SEC/FBI I had to sell all that stock because the divorce Judge said I had to pay my former stripper ex-wife."

Did all their former employees fall into a drunken life long battle with depression and failure or just the ones that post here ? :dunno:

You poor baby. Bless your heart.

Well, you can give Skilling a warm sloppy kiss when he gets out next year:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-21/enron-s-skilling-sentence-reduced-to-14-years-by-judge

24 years down to 14 years.

I still remember seeing him at Home Depot one day before his trial began.

He was the only guy there wearing calf-skin loafers

The only good part was the look on his face

He had this look on his face like he expected to get his axx kicked by anyone and everyone

Anytime and Anywhere.

It is going to be very difficult to not ask Fastow about what exactly the Weingarten family told him when his wife went to jail.

You poor baby. Bless your heart.

:lol: I just knew his knight in shining armor would stop by.

:lol:

I was surprised more Enron employees didn't jump off the roof. And sad.

Your girlfriend showed up immediately after you posted - for the 93,000th time.

Hint: That's kinda ghey.

Biggest bunch of scumbags in the last 20 years, top to bottom.

My god your ignorance knows no bounds.

Very true! Somebody had to take the corruption torch from the NYC PD of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90's. :D

Of course Madoff and his people were also some huge scumbags.

Very true! Somebody had to take the corruption torch from the NYC PD of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90's. :D

Of course Madoff and his people were also some huge scumbags.

NYPD had some corruption. Always will. But a lot of good gets done. Saved the whole city in the 90's. Enron? Nothing good and nobody good came about beciase of that cesspool.

NYPD had some corruption. Always will. But a lot of good gets done. Saved the whole city in the 90's. Enron? Nothing good and nobody good came about beciase of that cesspool.

Had some corruption? Huge corruption for a bunch of union focks that pretend to "serve and protect". What about the dozens and dozens of innocent people killed by the NYC PD? What about the major drug trafficking in the 70's and 80"s by the NYCPD?

The Enron exec's are a huge bunch of scum bags but they didn't kill people and foster the drug problem in this country like the NYCPD.

Yeah, well as scummy as Skilling was, he never violated a guy's ass with a plunger.

No matter how many times Andy Fastow begged hiim.

Guess it depends what you mean by 'bottom' in this case.

That's a pretty blanket statement.

Had some corruption? Huge corruption for a bunch of union focks that pretend to "serve and protect". What about the dozens and dozens of innocent people killed by the NYC PD? What about the major drug trafficking in the 70's and 80"s by the NYCPD?

The Enron exec's are a huge bunch of scum bags but they didn't kill people and foster the drug problem in this country like the NYCPD.

Dozens and dozens? What, in The last 100 years? I guess. Major drug trafficking? Yeah, a few bad apples. Very few. So many lives saved. So many. Never mind the whole city was a cesspool at one time. The most vibrant. safe big city in the U.S. Now. Enron losers? Nothing

Dozens and dozens? What, in The last 100 years? I guess. Major drug trafficking? Yeah, a few bad apples. Very few. So many lives saved. So many. Never mind the whole city was a cesspool at one time. The most vibrant. safe big city in the U.S. Now. Enron losers? Nothing

NYCPD damn near perfected herion smuggling ever heard of the French connection? Maybe you should read some of the writings of Frank Serpico and theKnapp commission.

Guess it depends what you mean by 'bottom' in this case.

That's a pretty blanket statement.

He would never understand unless his union explained it to him and told him what to believe.

NYCPD damn near perfected herion smuggling ever heard of the French connection? Maybe you should read some of the writings of Frank Serpico and theKnapp commission.

Easy little guy. I said a few were involved in drugs. Serpico was a lunatic FYI. Yeah, the knapp commission that only jammed up cops and detectives? No bosses. I know all about it. Got some really bad cops. And a lot of not bad cops.

Easy little guy. I said a few were involved in drugs. Serpico was a lunatic FYI. Yeah, the knapp commission that only jammed up cops and detectives? No bosses. I know all about it. Got some really bad cops. And a lot of not bad cops.

Okay sparky, so only a "few" NYC cops where involved in one of the biggest law enforcement corruption scandals in America but all 7,500 Enron employees where involved in their scandal.

Okay sparky, so only a "few" NYC cops where involved in one of the biggest law enforcement corruption scandals in America but all 7,500 Enron employees where involved in their scandal.

Involved or incompetent. Either way.

Involved or incompetent. Either way.

The NYCPD is clearly more incompetent....12,000 settlements of lawsuits for corruption and misconduct totaling over $400 million in the last five years. Ha Ha Ha Ha NYCPD Motto "To protect and serve our union and our selves by what ever means necessary"!

The NYCPD is clearly more incompetent....12,000 settlements of lawsuits for corruption and misconduct totaling over $400 million in the last five years. Ha Ha Ha Ha NYCPD Motto "To protect and serve our union and our selves by what ever means necessary"!

I don't get your obsession with the union. Do you think the union wants corruption? Why would they? And cops charged with crimes are only provided representation through arraignment. After that their case is considered by the union to see if they will provide a lawyer. I can tell you right now that guys like Justin Volpe and Michael Dowd and other cops charged with crimes outside the scope of their duties didn't. And your lawsuit stat? So you want to blame cops for a tree falling on someone in Central Park? Or what corrections do at rikers? According to the article you're getting your info from, you are. Let's just stick to what cops actually do, ok?