Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Giants beat Da Bears

That's right, suck on that Seafoam, Eli and the Gmen beat your overrated Bears. In Da Face😭

Mack= overrated. Just a pass rusher. Can't play the run, can't cover. Bears paid way too much. Franchise killer.

Thank you Jesus.

That's right, suck on that Seafoam, Eli and the Gmen beat your overrated Bears. In Da Face😭

Sderp gonna be along soon.

I wonder if sea foam will show up on this thread.

• Like 1

Mack= overrated. Just a pass rusher. Can't play the run, can't cover. Bears paid way too much. Franchise killer.

Seeing that Mack is one of the leading candidates for Defensive POY shows how stupid this post is, what a clown.

He has been dinged up a bit this year. When he was 100%, he was a game changer.

Why is everyone so excited that the Giants are 4-8 and in last place in their division and the Bears s are 8-4 and in first place?

You must all really hate the Giants. I personally hope they win out. so they can pick in next years draft in the teens.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed in the Colts. I had the over in the Bears game which was a winner, but I had the Colts as a winner and they score 0? What's up with that?

30-27 Gmen win, that’s what’s up with that.

30-27 Gmen win, that’s what’s up with that.

Wow. You are an obsessed Giants fan. How can you be so happy about your year? 4-8

Anyway, how many points did manning score in your league? I think you predicted 20+?

"E manning scores 20 plus ff points"

Seeing that Mack is one of the leading candidates for Defensive POY shows how stupid this post is, what a clown.

I don't care. I watched him for a whole game today. The Giants ran right at him numerous times. Saw him go backwards a bunch. And he couldn't keep up with Rhett Ellison in coverage Rhett who you say? Yeah, Rhett who. We know a thing or two about linebackers in NY. He's a pass rusher, nothing more. Note to the rest of the NFL: run right at that guy. Don't let him load up for the pass rush. Wear his ass out.

Yeah - just like seemingly every defensive player that signs for bookoo bucks.... they make a few plays on their new team but ultimately its a huge waste of money. The Bears are simply a tier 2 or 3 team at best. Not bad when everything goes right but they've lost too many games that they should have won or needed to win to be a legit contender. Oh well.

Wow. You are an obsessed Giants fan. How can you be so happy about your year? 4-8

Anyway, how many points did manning score in your league? I think you predicted 20+?

"E manning scores 20 plus ff points"

Eli 30 points Bears 27.

Manning got 14 fantasy points. He is the #25 QB in the league. He and his team are already out of the playoff hunt.

Bears are 8-4. Went 1-1 with a backup QB. Not bad. Giants fans will be sitting home during the playoffs watching other teams play. I will enjoy that.

Not as much as I enjoyed watching HOF QB Eli Manning and the Giants expose your overrated Bears for the never-was they are. Bears couldn't even beat the Giants, what a joke they are...😳

Not as much as I enjoyed watching HOF QB Eli Manning and the Giants expose your overrated Bears for the never-was they are. Bears couldn't even beat the Giants, what a joke they are...

8-4 tough guy. :banana: Now that you got your one happy moment this year, you can start looking forward to the draft.

I will look forward to the draft, hopefully we don't follow the bears example and select the 3rd best QB in his draft class

I will look forward to the draft, hopefully we don't follow the bears example and select the 3rd best QB in his draft class

Or trade away our future drafts away for a one dimensional linebacker.

Keep it coming. ☺ Your guys' hatred for the Bears only fuels my enjoyment of football this year. I'm winning in fantasy. My favorite team is winning when I didn't expect them to be good until next year. Green Bay is imploding. Sports gambling is now legal where I live. The Cubs finally broke the curse a couple years ago. Got to enjoy 3 Blackhawks championships in the span of 6 years.

Great bunch of years all around for me in this world of entertainment.

Thank you Jesus!!!

It's not the Bears I take umbrage with...

I don't care. Go Bears. ☺

Of course you care, otherwise you wouldn't have to lie about your double secret probation pseudonym on an anonymous chat board😭

Of course you care, otherwise you wouldn't have to lie about your double secret probation pseudonym on an anonymous chat board

Whatever makes you happy in your head dude. Go Bears.

It's what's in your head dude... it's anonymous, whether you are posting as Seafoam or SJerk, no one knows who you are. You can just be yourself and you don't even have to lie about how well you are doing in fantasy, no one cares either way...

• Like 1

It's what's in your head dude... it's anonymous, whether you are posting as Seafoam or SJerk, no one knows who you are. You can just be yourself and you don't even have to lie about how well you are doing in fantasy, no one cares either way...

I'm glad I give you purpose in life. Go Bears. Love the constant name calling ☺

I wouldnt be surprised if sderk is the former seafoam. I think the Bears loss to the team he is envious over for winning 4 Super Bowls is more than he can handle. I dont think eating crow and congratulating us Giant fans is something he would want to do. Might be too gracious for him at this point in time....maybe down the road.

There is no doubt they are the same person. I certainly don't expect anything resembling class from such an ineffectual nothing. He did spend months bashing the Giants and then they go and beat his precious Bears. Karma finds us all...

I wouldnt be surprised if sderk is the former seafoam. I think the Bears loss to the team he is envious over for winning 4 Super Bowls is more than he can handle. I dont think eating crow and congratulating us Giant fans is something he would want to do. Might be too gracious for him at this point in time....maybe down the road.

You want that dude to congratulate the giants for being 4-8?

Haha. Typical Giants fan living in the past .

There is no doubt they are the same person. I certainly don't expect anything resembling class from such an ineffectual nothing. He did spend months bashing the Giants and then they go and beat his precious Bears. Karma finds us all...

Karma has the Giants at 4-8. :banana:

Yawn, wake me when the Bears start winning championships. I'll probably be in the ground by then anyway..:

Yawn, wake me when the Bears start winning championships. I'll probably be in the ground by then anyway..:

4-8 :banana:

1-0 vs Da Bears :music_guitarred:

Yup, that's a giant's fan's way of thinking. Rather be 4-8 with a win against a team you hate, than 8-4 and have a loss against that team.

Right on target dude.

If the Bears ever win Titles, maybe you'll understand...

If the Bears ever win Titles, maybe you'll understand...

and yet they beat the Bears. Not in some distant past, but yesterday. Barkley who you predicted would be a bust, ran all over your pathetic team. Eli who has 2 more championships than anyone on Da Bears led the Gmen to 30 points on the so called best D in football and in doing so exposed them as pretenders. But hey at least you have Mitchy. Hope you enjoy a decade of mediocrity, the Giants will win their 5th title before Da Bears win their 2nd. Book it...

and yet they beat the Bears. Not in some distant past, but yesterday. Barkley who you predicted would be a bust, ran all over your pathetic team. Eli who has 2 more championships than anyone on Da Bears led the Gmen to 30 points on the so called best D in football and in doing so exposed them as pretenders. But hey at least you have Mitchy. Hope you enjoy a decade of mediocrity, the Giants will win their 5th title before Da Bears win their 2nd. Book it...

4-8. ☺

The Mack trade is going to haunt them like the Hershel Walker trade haunted the Vikings. All those draft picks, all that cap space. He's not worth it. Looks like a really good pass rusher at this point, not an all around difference maker. Giants ran right at him, successfully

The Mack trade is going to haunt them like the Hershel Walker trade haunted the Vikings. All those draft picks, all that cap space. He's not worth it. Looks like a really good pass rusher at this point, not an all around difference maker. Giants ran right at him, successfully

The Bears traded two 1st round picks (which is now looking like late rounders) and a 3rd for a 2nd (which is looking like an early pick) and a 5th...oh, and Mack! This is NOTHING like the Walker trade, even haters should have a friggin' clue before they post.