Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of restaurant because, ya know, Trump.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was kicked out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday night.

"Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so," Sanders tweeted.
A server from the Red Hen first posted about Sanders and seven of her family members being kicked out. The post soon went viral.
".@PressSec got kicked out of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Va tonight. Apparently the owner didn’t want to serve her and her party out of moral conviction," Brennan Gilmore, the executive director of environmental group Clean Virginia tweeted.
This is the second time this week a Trump administration official has been forced out of a restaurant. A group of protesters confronted Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen as she ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday night, shouting insults and heckling her for several minutes.

Wow.

If the right does it they are ignorant and racist. If the left does it its morally right. What a bunch of idiots. Id love to have seen a restaurant do that to one of Obamas members. The left would set that place on fire and cry racism til they died

• Like 3

Wonder if this will go to the Supreme Court? I mean, she's not sticking her cack in another guys butt hole but she should have rights too. :cry:

You guys aren't really getting the whole story. My brother lives in Virginia and he told me all about it.

Turns out, this place is in all you can eat buffet.

And the owner quietly walked up to Sarah Manatee Sanders and said no no no! Not all YOU can eat!😲

• Like 1

If the right does it they are ignorant and racist. If the left does it its morally right. What a bunch of idiots. Id love to have seen a restaurant do that to one of Obamas members. The left would set that place on fire and cry racism til they died

Or a black kid kicked out of school for wearing an Obama t-shirt.

Seems you all want owners to be able to chose not to serve someone.

Still a move...

You guys aren't really getting the whole story. My brother lives in Virginia and he told me all about it.

Turns out, this place is in all you can eat buffet.

And the owner quietly walked up to Sarah Manatee Sanders and said no no no! Not all YOU can eat!

you been here 4 hour

Honestly, while I believe certain members of the Trump Administration including Sanders bring much of the ill feeling about them upon themselves, there's a time and place.

I'm listening to Seth Rogen brag about how he tore down Ted Cruz in front of Teds own children recently. And he's proud of it.

Discussions of who started what, or who should do or say what are really irrelevant for this conversation.

I've been around two different guys who I would beat the living out of under most circumstances. But in both instances, they were with their kids. You grit your teeth you say hi and you move on.

If it's a real problem for you? So long as Sanders (for example) attendance isn't causing discomfort for the rest of your restaurant, you pull her aside after the meal and say I'd really appreciate if you don't come back to my establishment again.

It's not a question of deserve or pay back or anything else. It's simply a matter of class. Keep your beef away from the family.

Also, Seth Rogen is still an annoying .

If Trimp really wants support? Start imposing massive tariffs on British, Canadian, and Australian actors and comedians who try to do work in the United States. I will guarantee fking Tee you there's a huge trade Gap there.

Also, Seth Rogen is still an annoying ######.

If Trimp really wants support? Start imposing massive tariffs on British, Canadian, and Australian actors and comedians who try to do work in the United States. I will guarantee fking Tee you there's a huge trade Gap there.

That's because they can pull off an American accent better than any American actor can pull off a foreign accent.

Owners should be allowed to serve who they want! :cry:

An owner decided he didnt want to serve someone! :cry:

Seek help

Tilt! Wow this is too easy :lol:

What part of LMAO don’t you understand? I am not the one worked up. I was and am laughing at you. If you think that’s tilt you need to seek as much help as you can ASAP.

• Like 1

Tilt! Wow this is too easy :lol:

You cant win with a troll like that. All he wants is attention.

What part of LMAO dont you understand? I am not the one worked up. I was and am laughing at you. If you think thats tilt you need to seek as much help as you can ASAP.

:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm rolling! Keep it coming man. I can use a good laugh

|

|

|

|

¿

Mr. *guppy* Hand

You cant win with a troll like that. All he wants is attention.

I just thought it was too easy to get his panties in a bunch after 2 words. Got to be a new record for me.

That's because they can pull off an American accent better than any American actor can pull off a foreign accent.

Why in the holy Jesus Christ with anybody on a show based out of Virginia and shot in Georgia need to fake a foreign accent?

@erickleefeld

Red Hen should simply hold a press conference, and defiantly state that this never happened.

:lol:

• Like 1

:D

Shouldnt have kicked her out but the irony is rich.

:D

Shouldnt have kicked her out but the irony is rich.

There is irony all over the place

Snowflake righties crying into the soup they didn't get to eat. BWAHAHAHAHA. Bunch of pansies. Good. I love the right to refuse service.

You have to see the insane amount of hypocrisy here man.

Snowflake righties crying into the soup they didn't get to eat. BWAHAHAHAHA. Bunch of pansies. Good. I love the right to refuse service.

projection overload, regroup kid

So the lefties protest, burn the place down and force the owner out of business. And the righties leave quietly, and eat somewheres else.

Seems par for the course to me.

• Like 1

Hey TBBOM, do I still need a thicker skin? Stay over there, this place is nuts.

Its focking sad man.

I havent been home in a year. Not going this year, due to wedding and whatnot.

Last year I was home during all the Charlottesville nonsense. My parents blast cnn pretty much all day. Everyone is always talking politics. Its crazy. Really puts me on edge. I really dont feel like I sympathize with either side anymore. They both just come off as crazy to me.

I talk on a travel forum. Lots of Americans, lots of Canadians and Euros, etc. some others. A topic came up the other day of are there places you boycott for political reasons.

I was astonished how many people do this. Many of the euros and Canadians are boycotting America entirely right now. Guns and trump mostly. Some Americans are boycotting certain states, North Carolina and Georgia (NC for the bathroom crap, I forget why Georgia). Many of them boycot any regime they find bad (Myanmar, China, Cambodia, numerous others).

I find that crazy. The only reason I wont go to a country is danger. Thats it.

That led to a conversation about product boycotts. Chick fila, trump resorts, any product that isnt cruelty free...

How do these people find time to do anything else?

Another situation where both sides look stupid.

- restaurant owner deciding who to serve based on politics is silly, petty and bad business. It even goes against the sign they have about love, blah, blah, blah, enemy

- Sanders is so disingenuous when she says that she treats people with respect. Just watch a presser and you can see she is just a bully

• Like 1

Gonna wait till this settles down and book a reservation for 10 on a Saturday.

Another situation where both sides look stupid.

- restaurant owner deciding who to serve based on politics is silly, petty and bad business. It even goes against the sign they have about love, blah, blah, blah, enemy

- Sanders is so disingenuous when she says that she treats people with respect. Just watch a presser and you can see she is just a bully

This x 10000