Sign in to follow this  
Strike

School shooting solution

On a Federal level nothing will come of this. On the State level is where you dumb libs have a shot of making more California's, New Yorks and Chicagos. Your end game is confiscation. PERIOD. Good luck with that.

In a way yeah. I dont keep tally of all other school related murders in other countries. So I guess ill take you word for it. In a country as big as America there are like a handful each year. Im not trying to down play it but does anyone have hard numbers on this and its increase?

If it has increased a bunch then lets just take this countirs numbers and compare them to other decades. Comparing USA youth to European youths is just talking out of our asses as I have no vlue the climate there.

Some of the answers youre looking for may be in here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/world/americas/mass-shootings-us-international.amp.html

How come other countries dont have the same problem then? Its a social problem unique to the United States?

They're a lot smaller and easier to control? This school had like 3k students. Thats a lot. This monster went to this beheamoth. On the other hand, he was still expelled and sent to a school for at risk students. We've done away with institutions for mental cases like this. Maybe we ought to bring them back, this time with more oversight? Make sure the abuses that happened in the past dont happen again? Technology would go a long way towards that. It's obvious we have to do something. I think smaller schools might help.

On a Federal level nothing will come of this. On the State level is where you dumb libs have a shot of making more California's, New Yorks and Chicagos. Your end game is confiscation. PERIOD. Good luck with that.

I have guns, but if I have to give them up so no nutjob shoots up a school, Id be annoyed, but Ill live. I guess I wont go skeet shooting. Ban the AR15, but as soon as soon assh0le still kills up a bunch of kids with another rifle, it wont matter.

The problem about this issue is both sides are dealing in absolutes, which is completely dumb.

If sandy hook couldnt open a rational discussion, nothing will. Guns are here to stay and wont go away.

How come other countries dont have the same problem then? Its a social problem unique to the United States?

pretty much

I have guns, but if I have to give them up so no nutjob shoots up a school, Id be annoyed, but Ill live.

You'd have to confiscate from known legal owners. Do you not see how it would end here?

You really think that applies here (USofA) ?

That seems to be what the entire article is about? I dont understand your question :dunno:

1. More gun control. As in put more guns on the banned list. Ill let the professionals deem where we draw the exact line of demarcation. All auto like now and most semi automatic. I get to keep my 12 gauge for Home defense, grandma can keep her pistol in her purse and John Boy Deer Hunter can keep his hunting rifle.

2. Similar to getting a drivers liscense one has to pass a written and field test that has to be renewed every few years.

3. An armed police/security guard in schools

4. Enforce all and new current gun laws with diligence and harshly.

5. America needs two parent households. A societal shift back to the family structure.

6. Id prolly get rid of social media. I swear its the devil. There are good things about it but social media is a net negative to society.

Theremaybemore

That seems to be what the entire article is about? I dont understand your question :dunno:

European countries don't have 100 billion guns in circulation, the 2A and half the population saying "From my cold dead hands" . Unless you confiscate ALL of them here , your weak azz rants about more gun control is ridiculous and grasping at "We have to do something because it makes me feel better" ( Won't do a focking thing ) It'll never happen here. I stated above on a federal level it'll never happen. I don't pretend to have a solution for terrible things that happen but I do believe you are barking up the wrong tree. As usual.

1. More gun control. As in put more guns on the banned list. Ill let the professionals deem where we draw the exact line of demarcation.

You have no idea what you're talking about if you think "Professionals" are the ones making laws on what is deemed illegal. Retards making the laws watching 10min

of you tube videos are. It's pathetic

You'd have to confiscate from known legal owners. Do you not see how it would end here?

Probably some protests, but to keep their other guns, theyd probably just turn them in. You expecting a shootout?

Yeah that wasnt my question

Then you'll have to be more specific in your question.

European countries don't have 100 billion guns in circulation, the 2A and half the population saying "From my cold dead hands" . Unless you confiscate ALL of them here , your weak azz rants about more gun control is ridiculous and grasping at "We have to do something because it makes me feel better" ( Won't do a focking thing ) It'll never happen here. I stated above on a federal level it'll never happen. I don't pretend to have a solution for terrible things that happen but I do believe you are barking up the wrong tree. As usual.

Very rational.

Probably some protests, but to keep their other guns, theyd probably just turn them in. You expecting a shootout?

You better be if they try and take them from a whole lotta "those poeple" . I'll assume you are an upper middle class liberal with no clue as to what the last election meant.

Someone mentioned home schooling. That will be more and more the answer using the internet classroom. Also, I've said before, they should have our military reserves earning their pay by putting them at all schools.

Hey, interesting hot take on that caller number four. Hey let me check with the armed police officer at Columbine. I'm sure he's got some fantastic Insight on that. Hey babo, if you can't get him, try one of the 63 responding officers from 11 surrounding jurisdictions who sat and waited with their diick in their hands until SWAT showed up. Thanks for calling!

Caller number 9? You're saying that military bases have never been shot up because everybody is so ###### armed? Let's see if we can get Nidal Hassan on the line. Thanks for calling!

Hey Kevin who do we have in mind right now? Jennifer Lynne Matthews from the CIA? Hey I thought you and six other CIA employees were shot to death in khost Afghanistan on one of the most heavily armed bases on the planet. Oh wait, you weren't shot to death? No you were just blowed up and bled to death on the Evac helicopter? Still, good to hear from you. Seeing as how you're dead and everything. Thank God kids around here don't have access to hydrogen peroxide!

Hey, Rocco the rock star in the morning? Hey let's see if we can get one of the 1100 law enforcement officers that were literally on duty and armed at the Boston Marathon. What? Okay well let's see if we can get one of the Tsarnaev Brothers while we're at it. - Live radio ladies and gentlemen! What are you going to do?

And now word from Step Up ladders! We'll be back soon.

Correct me if Im wrong but how many military bases have been shot up? I eagerly await your answer.

You better be if they try and take them from a whole lotta "those poeple" . I'll assume you are an upper middle class liberal with no clue as to what the last election meant.

Not in the least bit

Also, we need more mental health solutions. Many times law enforcement has dealt with mentally ill people and when they bring them to a hospital, the Drs. state they're fine and let them out to roam the streets again. We need to be able to " profile" mentally ill people and get them help sooner.

What if the next election goes the other way?

Ban all semi automatic weapons. Require a criminal background check and extended waiting period on all gun sales. Mandatory immediate reporting of a lost or stolen forearm in every state. Hold gun owners criminally liable if their firearm is used in a crime.

There you go. :thumbsup:

just to be clear you want to ban glocks too?

Not in the least bit

So just a guilty american ready to give up his guns for no reason other than to make yourself feel better

Correct me if Im wrong but how many military bases have been shot up? I eagerly await your answer.

Over our history, quite a bit

1. More gun control. As in put more guns on the banned list. Ill let the professionals deem where we draw the exact line of demarcation. All auto like now and most semi automatic. I get to keep my 12 gauge for Home defense, grandma can keep her pistol in her purse and John Boy Deer Hunter can keep his hunting rifle.

2. Similar to getting a drivers liscense one has to pass a written and field test that has to be renewed every few years.

3. An armed police/security guard in schools

4. Enforce all and new current gun laws with diligence and harshly.

5. America needs two parent households. A societal shift back to the family structure.

6. Id prolly get rid of social media. I swear its the devil. There are good things about it but social media is a net negative to society.

Theremaybemore

these are no's 1 and 2 imo

social media is when it all started, we have had guns for 250 years, we have had mass shootings since 99

So just a guilty american ready to give up his guns for no reason other than to make yourself feel better

Not at all, I am an almost 21 year army guy too, you understand.. i love shooting skeet with my friends, but if I have to turn them in to make sure no other school shooting happens, Id do it.

• Like 1

Over our history, quite a bit

Exactly. However not anywhere NEAR what the school shootings have been.

What if the next election goes the other way?

8 years of Obama with no new gun control. Just MASSIVE RECORD BREAKING gun and ammo sales. Not worried about it. Guns have never been the problem, crazy azz people are.

Not at all, I am an almost 21 year army guy too, you understand.. i love shooting skeet with my friends, but if I have to turn them in to make sure no other school shooting happens, Id do it.

Thank you for your service. ( I mean that , I didn't serve ) I don't agree with you :cheers:

Hold gun owners criminally liable if their firearm is used in a crime.

How the fock can I, you or anyone 100% guarantee our property doesn't cause harm. You're so quick to point out guns because you don't own one, likely come from the innerds of a big city and skurred of guns.

You can't guarantee someone doesn't break into your house, steal a knife, and murder someone. Steal your car? Can you?

Dumbest idea ever.

I put this in its own thread, but for you retreads, literally today one year ago Trump signed his first piece of significant legislation. Do you want to know what it was? You probably do because it's the one piece of legislation that he didn't call a press conference for. It was to make obtaining a weapon easier for people with mental illness. I'm a mother you not.

News organizations have repeatedly asked for footage of or at least even still photos of his signing ceremony. The white house isn't stupid, they steadfastly refused to do so.

Trump's first major legislation people.

Alleged Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz was reported to FBI, cops, school -- but warning signs missed

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old accused of killing 17 people at his former Florida high school, had scores of run-ins with law enforcement dating back to 2010 -- with one report saying sheriffs deputies responded to his home more than 35 times in just six years.

Broward County Sheriffs deputies received at least 36 emergency 911 calls from 80th Terrace St., in Parkland the suburban address where the teenager lived with his younger brother, Zachary, and their adoptive mother, Lynda, BuzzFeed reported

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/alleged-florida-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-reported-to-fbi-cops-school-but-warning-signs-missed.html

A single parent home again, imagine that.

I'm surprised (don't really buy) that the FBI was unable to figure out the identity of the person (Cruz) who commented on a YT video something like "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The poster of the video he was commenting on reported it to the FBI. Maybe IT guys can weigh in on that one.

I'm surprised (don't really buy) that the FBI was unable to figure out the identity of the person (Cruz) who commented on a YT video something like "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The poster of the video he was commenting on reported it to the FBI. Maybe IT guys can weigh in on that one.

No they probably weren't "unable", as in they just couldn't do it. The question is how hard did they try? My understanding is there a 4chan boards and other places where stuff like this is said a lot. So the quandary is how do they know which ones to take seriously and devote major resources to discovering?