Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Name the BET award

Tonight is the BT Award Show. It's on like 6 or 8 different networks. Which makes sense for 6% of the population.

We've got the Oscars and the Emmys but I don't know that the BET Awards actually have a name. So to help our darker friends out, come up with a name for their Awards tonight.

Just flipped over for a second. That f****** beast Leslie Jones is hosting. Why do naggers always got to be yelling and screaming? If it ain't her, it's Kevin Hart. Just f****** talk already no need to be screaming like you're in the middle of a f****** ghetto fire.

I hate Leslie Jones. It's not Because she's black. It's because she a ugly giant. If she were a white ugly giant. I'd hate her still.

Is this the thread where racists come to brag to other racists about how much they hate black people?

Is this the thread where racists come to brag to other racists about how much they hate black people?

nope this is where normal people come to talk about a group of folks that want self segregation, despite the fact that they are excepted everywhere nowadays

nope this is where normal people come to talk about a group of folks that want self segregation, despite the fact that they are excepted everywhere nowadays

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Wait, one of them was singing a Wham song. Can We complain about cultural appropriation too?

You couldn't pay me to attend that sh!t show.

N.E.G.R.O Awards

Not Everyone Gets a Really Opportunity Awards

---

Funny from a group that is angry about being identified by their color, lets you know at every chance they get what color they are. Could you imagine the sh!t storm if there was a White Entertainment Awards?

You couldn't pay me to attend that sh!t show.

N.E.G.R.O Awards

Not Everyone Gets a Really Opportunity Awards

---

Funny from a group that is angry about being identified by their color, lets you know at every chance they get what color they are. Could you imagine the sh!t storm if there was a White Entertainment Awards?

There is, it's called the Oscars. :mellow:

Says right there on your stupid article that 12% of the Oscars are black and 12% of the US population is black, whats the problem sir?

Listen here you little fuckstick. When someone post a :mellow: it is a symbol of a joke. Get over yourself you're not that important.

Listen here you little fuckstick. When someone post a :mellow: it is a symbol of a joke. Get over yourself you're not that important.

:mellow: = joke?

Sounds like you're back pedaling.