• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:18 PM

WASHINGTON ― House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that election officials in North Carolina have a few options for responding to what appears to be an egregious case of election fraud in the state’s 9th Congressional District.

Members of Congress have an option, too: They can refuse to seat the current leader of the race, Republican Mark Harris.

https://www.huffingt...4b0844cda50fe8c

Good, we do not yet know yet how complicit this candidate was in this entire debacle, but something happened, and before this goes any further we sort it out....people should go to jail....

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#2 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,145 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:21 PM

This stuff has to stop. It's out of hand and leads to our citizens having no faith in their vote. Sweeping reform is necessary.

#3 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,780 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:22 PM

While we're at it, I guess someone can also refuse those that won in California thanks to the ballot harvesting garbage.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.