Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Ten-Twelve Commentary**

Let the bashing begin. I needed 2 RBs and Matt sniped the one I wanted. The Law Firm is all but gone and Hue Jackson talks a mean game about running the ball.

Jeremy Hill is solid, he was going to be picked by me at the end of this round. The question is the Seahawks D at 9.12. that has to be a record for the earliest D taken in our June mocks!

That's because the scoring system Mike has set up for this draft/league makes the position almost worthless.

Jeremy Hill is solid, he was going to be picked by me at the end of this round. The question is the Seahawks D at 9.12. that has to be a record for the earliest D taken in our June mocks!

I might agree with you. I've been back on my heels drafting from this spot with no notice. Like someone else said, try to be at the beginning of runs..not the end. Started a mini run on QBs with Dalton. Maybe the same will happen here.

I've been at the ass end of all my tiers, well usually just missing out and having to reach down for guys I like this year. I don't think a single pick of mine, with the exception of Brandon Marshall, has been a "value" pick according to ADP. Perhaps Roddy as well. Everything else has been a very slight reach or a big reach.

Regarding the DST's, i often wonder why that scoring system still hasn't been changed. Even a small change to award sacks and turnovers or something.

I think I took the Raven's D earlier that year I won no hassle, but I cannot recall for sure.

DEEEE-FENCE :clap:clap DEEEE-FANCE clap:clap

Let's up the average age of my WRs. I think he'll be fine off the injury and be a decent number 4. At least I hope. Good value I think either way.

Let's up the average age of my WRs. I think he'll be fine off the injury and be a decent number 4. At least I hope. Good value I think either way.

Where you took him I think Wayne is a natural choice, not sure how many good games he might still put up, but I think he has at least half a season of meaningful stats in him.

Thought about Wayne with my last pick, but decided to go with the upside of Austin...

I hate you

I hate you

But plan-B of Wilson isn't so bad, so I forgive you for sniping Wayne.

For me Sproles just had to be taken here, not sure how he might fit into that Eagle offense, but the prospects in round 10 are compelling enough to pick him

Nice comeback year for Chargers and Rivers, and Danny was a big part of it. (top 20 fantasy back last year) Matthews also stepped up proving the pie could get bigger if an offense gels. I could have done a lot worse than get Woodhead, my #4, in round 10 as the 42nd Rb taken.

Two solid rb picks. Guys who can get you big games here and there

I have been thinking of Sproles for the last 1 1/2 rounds. Nice pick here. With Brown gone, it should help him get touches.

I am ready with my selection and have been crossing my fingers he doesn't get taken. Only Dan left.... don't screw with me Dan!

Must be savoring it

Must be savoring it

This isn't a glass of 23 yr Pappy Van Winkle, it's a shot of Jack, let's get it done!

It started great, but we've hit some kinks. Interest begins to wane especially in these later rounds. Come on!!! bring it home!

What are the plans for drafting over the weekend? I am hiking in Bryce Canyon this weekend and will have some access, but it might be nice to know what everyone's expectations are for the weekend.

I'll get my round 10 and 11 picks in today for sure, but the way it's going we may not get to my 12.10 selection today. Thanks everyone for the comments so far. I have adjusted much of my selections based on the draft.

I had Eli on my list since the beginning. Would have prefered to wait a round, but in this No Hassle format it becomes more important, even with Brees already rostered. he'll have a few GREAT games so hopefully they'll be on Brees bad days!

Eli has the receivers, a new OC who I believe will throw the ball so I can see good things from the passing offense. All I hear about his injury says he will be fine.

What are the plans for drafting over the weekend? I am hiking in Bryce Canyon this weekend and will have some access, but it might be nice to know what everyone's expectations are for the weekend.

I'll get my round 10 and 11 picks in today for sure, but the way it's going we may not get to my 12.10 selection today. Thanks everyone for the comments so far. I have adjusted much of my selections based on the draft.

I can check off and on between travel softball games.

I will be happy to juggle any lists that you guys want to send me. No expectations, but feel free to use me as a resource.

On a side note, Martin Kaymer is a finely-tuned German machine.

• Like 1

I thought about McFadden last round but wanted my first bench receiver

Just saw rice man's round 11 pick. Stole two of my guys at the turn hahaha

Amendola - He was a popular pick last year that I avoided due to injury risk. Sure enough, he got hurt and busted. This year? Worth a tenth round pick.

Ertz - I'm not going to repeat last season. :D Looking to him for a breakout season, and I think the best TE2s are going to be gone by my next pick.

Not a fan of the Raiders or McFadden, but he was a value that I could not pass up at 10.12. The RB list is down to 2nd string guys, and DMC is arguably one of the better backup RB in the league.

Kelvin Benjamin at 11.01 is good value too imo. He'll get plenty of looks in Carolina as their #1 WR.

Just saw rice man's round 11 pick. Stole two of my guys at the turn hahaha

sorry dude! But you have good taste in late picks :)

:bench:

Don't like the Benjamin pick. How is he supposed to get any catches with Hakeem Nicks around?

:bench:

Don't like the Benjamin pick. How is he supposed to get any catches with Hakeem Nicks around?

LMAO