Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Anyone wanna bet? Supreme Court Judge - Bill Clinton in the next 10 years.

No way. Every president wants to appoint a 40-something SCOTUS justice so they last a good 30-40 years on the bench. Not a 70+ y/o.

I'll take you up on it.

• Like 1

No way. Every president wants to appoint a 40-something SCOTUS justice so they last a good 30-40 years on the bench. Not a 70+ y/o.

I'll take you up on it.

Just so we are clear ... I have 10 years from today. If at any time in the next 10 years Bill Clinton is appointed a Supreme Court Judgeship, I win $250. If, 10 years from now it hasn't happened, you win $125.

Deal?

Just so we are clear ... I have 10 years from today. If at any time in the next 10 years Bill Clinton is appointed a Supreme Court Judgeship, I win $250. If, 10 years from now it hasn't happened, you win $125.

Deal?

OK

I'll take you up on it.

Not to mention the disbarment.

I'll take you up on it.

Is he even able to hear a case?

ETA: V4E beat me to it

Ok, well Voltaire got all the action. Sorry if anyone wanted some. I've booked 3 straight cash game wins so, if that continues, over the next 10 years ... I should have lots of money.

FWIW, I have already asked my Dad. So ... yeah.

Normally, that doesn't hold much weight, but my dad has argued in the Supreme Court. He's a retired Law Prof. So, I asked, "If Hillary is elected President, is there anything preventing her from appointing Bill to the Supreme Court?" and he said no. So ... there you have it.

i will bet $25 that no clinton will ever become supreme court justice.

I will take that bet. Good luck telling me when "ever" is over.

GAME OVAH!! Vol just pay now.

I may still have a chance to win if this Christie traffic thing blows over.

Bill almost nominated Hillary for the seat that eventually went to Ginsburg. The reason he passed was memory of the Bork rejection was fresh in the mind of GOP senators at the time and he thought he'd never get her confirmed.

Hey Volt, I just won $25 more dollars. Wanna make it $150 to $300?

OK $150/$300

Bill almost nominated Hillary for the seat that eventually went to Ginsburg. The reason he passed was memory of the Bork rejection was fresh in the mind of GOP senators at the time and he thought he'd never get her confirmed.

Right, but she also was not the best President this country has seen since ... at least Reagan. Some might argue since JFK.

Maybe he can pay him in used car parts or beads

I got a lotta beads man. Need some beads? I got the good stuff.

Hillary won't want Bill to spend any time with those two unattached hot sex kittens Sotomayer and Kagen.

I may have to bump this every month like I've been forgetting to do with the "hyperinflation is coming" thread.

I may have to bump this every month like I've been forgetting to do with the "hyperinflation is coming" thread.

Hyphenation has already happened.

It's real but it's hidden! You're just too dumb to see it, you stupid meany-head!!! :cry:

Is someone who has been disbarred in a criminal complaint against him even eligible for the Supreme Court? :overhead:

I think so.

All the constitution mentions is appointed by potus, confirmed by senate.

I think so.

All the constitution mentions is appointed by potus, confirmed by senate.

:clap:

Check out that dudes sweet kitchen at 1:30.

[ ] Poker players have money

[ ] Poker players are nice people

[ x ] Poker players are more creatively funny than you guys

On an old school note ... anyone remember the Xtranormal someone made of my posts where I was a clown?

Those were the days.

just to clarify, i do not believe bill or hillary clinton will ever become a supreme court justice, ever in their lifetime.

here is a quote from bill clinton on the matter:

"I'd like to see [Obama] put someone in there, late 40s, early 50s, on the court, and someone with a lot of energy for the job," Clinton, 63, said on ABC’s This Week today. “And I don’t think that [i’d] be a good choice.”

He said that while his wife, who is 62, would be a “great” Supreme Court justice and “at one point in her life she might have been interested in it,” he said that she would agree with his advice for Obama “to appoint someone 10, 15 years younger.” Additionally, Clinton said, Bill and Hillary would rather be “doing” things, as opposed to sitting in a boring ol' courtroom all day.

just to clarify, i do not believe bill or hillary clinton will ever become a supreme court justice, ever in their lifetime.

here is a quote from bill clinton on the matter:

Too late. You said "any Clinton" and I accepted your bet.

Could be George Clinton ... you'd still lose.

"Ever" was really what sunk you. Tell you what, come visit me, on the ranch in AZ ... stay for free in your own room ... buy me dinner, and we'll call it even.

You think I am joking, but I'm serious. Maybe we would hit it off. I dunno ... maybe you don't like Santogold.

Ya know who I really like ... not for her music, I just think she's way hot.

Also talented for sure, just not my kinda music.

Maybe I just like her, 'cause she reminds me of you a little bit ... Peens. :music_guitarred:

Short, skinny black/mixed girl? Yes please. Trying to hide how busty you actually are, for a little thing, like that ... oh hell's yeah. But .... in general, boob size is not important to me. I'll take a tight little ass over big boobs any day.

Man ... I am bad at flirting with women. Anyone see that movie Smashed? I wont even say what the guy says ... it includes the word "moist" ... it's almost the creepiest thing you could possibly say. Makes me feel better, about how bad I am at hitting on cool chicks via computer.

But I would like to hang on with you, possibly in the future, Ms. Peenie .... so ... whatever ... nevermind .... carry on. Pretend like I never said that.

I would not rule out the possibility, that you would have the right genetics. to counteract my goofy whiteness ... and if you are still fertile ... and could pretend to be Jewish ... all of a sudden I got little half Jew/Black kids despite my shiksa white ass ... I might deserve the same inheritance as my step sisters that have provided Jewish grandkids.

Del Boca Vista, here I come!

You wanna know who I still think is perfect? After all these years? Think about it, I am tall, pale and uncoordinated. Maybe a little crazy.

My homegirl ... Paula Abdul.

Still would. But, let's revisit this in 10 years.