Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

More MAGA!

He told us there would be winning, never would have imagined there'd be this much of it though.

He told us there would be winning, never would have imagined there'd be this much of it though.

How much of it is there actually?

I was looking for more specific examples of winning.

You could start by reading this thread.you could also do a search on MAGA

if you're not an America first person, all you will see is losing.

Are the trade tariffs winning?

Are the trade tariffs winning?

No one knows. Canada is now following suit with the US on Chinese tariffs. China must produce to keep their economy going. China has no choice but to make a deal, and quick.

In less than 48 hours...

Unions dealt huge blow

Travel ban upheld

Trump gets to name another SC judge.

Just focking winning all over the place...

• Like 2

In less than 48 hours...

Unions dealt huge blow

Travel ban upheld

Gonna watch MSNBC for the first time in years tonight. Maybe Rachel can fake cry again.

In less than 48 hours...

Unions dealt huge blow

Travel ban upheld

:first:

In less than 48 hours...

Unions dealt huge blow

Travel ban upheld

Thanks black people for not showing up and thanks white people who voted for that other idiot Gary Johnson ! Couldn't have done it without you!

In less than 48 hours...

Unions dealt huge blow

Travel ban upheld

this SERIOUSLY has to be making the far left crazy. Just CRAZY. Everything they hoped wouldn't happen, is happening. I picture whack jobs like Michael Moore, ALL the talk show hosts..Those young turk people(are they still on the air) I can truly picture them holding their heads and screaming "WHEN WILL THIS STOP HAPPENING!!!!"

this SERIOUSLY has to be making the far left crazy. Just CRAZY. Everything they hoped wouldn't happen, is happening. I picture whack jobs like Michael Moore, ALL the talk show hosts..Those young turk people(are they still on the air) I can truly picture them holding their heads and screaming "WHEN WILL THIS STOP HAPPENING!!!!"

And yet, they refuse to acknowledge the truth that if they hadn't pre anointed Hitlery to be President and just nominated a run of the mill Dem none of this happens. Hell, if they just had let their primary be a fair race and not frozen crazy Bernie out of the process they win. So many ways to win but because they backed a losing horse they screwed themselves.

• Like 1

And yet, they refuse to acknowledge the truth that if they hadn't pre anointed Hitlery to be President and just nominated a run of the mill Dem none of this happens. Hell, if they just had let their primary be a fair race and not frozen crazy Bernie out of the process they win. So many ways to win but because they backed a losing horse they screwed themselves.

Only 1/2 true. The left also didn't think Trump had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election and they massively underestimated the disappointment middle america felt about the direction the country was headed in.

Hillary was the pre anointed candidate, but she barely campaigned. The democrats were celebrating when Trump won the republican nomination. Truthfully, I don't blame them..not many thought Trump would win.

Trump Putin summit in just over two weeks.

Jesus I can barely keep track of how fast the winning is coming.

LOL... give me one link or post you had complaining about debt under Obama. I'll wait.

:lol: You are still waiting.

:lol: You are still waiting.

MDC is rudderless boat. He has no moral compass. He just instigates and runs away.

LOL... give me one link or post you had complaining about debt under Obama. I'll wait.

Well, he's probably waiting on that cake he wanted shaped like Sho's c@ck. Yes, he literally asked for it in another thread.

So, he's got some gay obsession thing going on with Sho that is probably taking up most of his time.