Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Edelman Suspended

We make threads when Edelman and other patriots get caught cheating because its fun to take them down a peg for all the blatant cheating. Its not that we care, its just fun to not let fans forget they are repeat offenders.

repeat AFC champions, repeat super bowl champions, they repeat a lot.

repeat AFC champions, repeat super bowl champions, they repeat a lot.

They repeated against the Giants too. Lol.

More cheating?

More band wagoners?

More open mouth father/son kissing?

More sour grapes?

PEDelman. Lol.

he rides a bike to work?

Krafty Bob fires BB and turns team over to Alex Guerrero.

Cancer water for all!

he rides a bike to work?

No. He diddles kids.

Former Patriot Kellen Winslow jr was arrested for burglary yesterday

Trading Gronk. But not til tomorrow - 6/9!

Rumor says Bill wanted to trade Gronk today, Kraft nixed it. Brady threatened to retire if Gronk goes. Heated exchanges ensued.

No link, but Felger and Mazz were talking about it. Take that for what its worth.

BB will retire

Rumor says Bill wanted to trade Gronk today, Kraft nixed it. Brady threatened to retire if Gronk goes. Heated exchanges ensued.

No link, but Felger and Mazz were talking about it. Take that for what its worth.

Belly is still pissed about Garrapalo. Kraft robbed him of proving he can win without Brady.

Belly is still pissed about Garrapalo. Kraft robbed him of proving he can win without Brady.

:thumbsup:

why he traded him for peanuts and didn't try to get more.

Krafty Bob is going to get some serious comeuppance.

No BB

No Brady

No QB

and enjoying the cellar of the league

So Brady helps push Jimmy G out the door and then threatens retirement to get want he wants? That's some cold blooded attitudinal shìt right there.

Reddit boy now claims he took a wild guess on Edelman.

My guess is the guy did have inside info, and the Gronk trade was supposed to be his big news for today. After it fell thru, he claims ignorance

Former Patriot Kellen Winslow jr was arrested for burglary yesterday

If you type Kellen in youtube, this is the first thing that comes up. :lol:

It was Jimmy's contract year. Dude spent his whole career sitting behind Brady. They could have held onto Jimmy and gotten a bag of bellybutton lint. Instead they got something. He would have made for great Brady insurance but as you may have noticed, Brady insurance wasn't needed.

As for Edelman, I was thinking last year how sly I was snagging Malcom Mitchell off the FA wire. Yeah, that move's got a good chance of paying dividends now, let me go check on how his offseason is going...

oh...

he's not participating in OTAs. Still hurt. Oh for fock's sake. :wall:

A couple new details about Julian Edelman’s positive PED test emerge

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2018/06/11/julian-edelman-suspension-update?s_campaign=bcom%3Asocialflow%3Afacebook

A couple of new details have emerged about Julian Edelman’s positive test for performance enhancing drugs.

Edelman’s “I don’t know what happened’’ explanation is somewhat warranted given that the substance wasn’t “immediately recognizable’’ and is now being analyzed, according to The MMQB.

The MMQB also reported the test came in the offseason “a couple months ago,’’ ruling out a possible stimulant. (Stimulants are included in the substances of abuse policy, separate from the PED policy.)

Edelman, who is appealing his suspension, apologized on an Instagram story last week, writing, in part, “I’ve taken many, many tests obviously over the course of my career and nothing like this has ever happened.’’

It is unclear when a ruling on the appeal might come down.

Edelman, who was sidelined last season due to an ACL tear, will lose out on nearly $1 million if the suspension is upheld: $470,588 in salary, $125,000 in roster bonuses, and $392,157 of his signing bonus goes back to the Patriots, which is mandatory for PED suspensions.

He hasn’t worn a brace during the team’s offseason activities, doesn’t anticipate wearing one during the season, and went out of his way to praise those who helped in his rehab during a meeting with the media Tuesday.

Edelman trains with Alex Guerrero, who defended his methods Thursday night.

“I’ve known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously — it’s disappointing to hear today’s news,’’ Guerrero said in a statement released Thursday. “Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their training.

“Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients. And anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong.’’

stay tuned

stay tuned

I think he wins the appeal.....NFL needs a ratings bonanza before the season starts

Yea just saw where apparently an unknown substance that they couldnt identify is what made it positive. So they dont even know what the substance is but have concluded that it was an illegal performance enhancing substance and are going to suspend him anyway. I think he wins the appeal but dam kind of retarded to suspend him over a substance they didnt identify yet. If it was PEDs then yea suspend him but knowing Goodell he will try to weasel his way into making this stick

The Patriots get judged as guilty until proven innocent. That's what they have created for themselves.

Weve been through this already. Its too late and Im almost done sh1tting to care anymore

The Patriots get judged as guilty until proven innocent. That's what they have created for themselves.

When it comes to PEDs. It should be that way. for everyone.

Unless you're Ryan Braun and blame the test collector :wacko:

only to admit it years later

like by science ?

Patriots are the Lance Armstrong of football, of course they are scrutinized and judged until proven innocent.

Patriots are the Lance Armstrong of football

incessantly winning, Right

Wins? Lance Armstrong has zero Tour de France wins.

https://www.topendsports.com/events/tour-de-france/winners-list.htm

That Asterisk guy that won 7 in a row must be good though. That like when Prince named himself the symbol?

:wacko:

I don't remember Louisville winning the NCAA in 2013 either. I imagined it

I don't remember USC football winning the title in 2004 either. my imagination run amok again.

Ben Johnson gold @ 88 olympics? There I go again