Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Comey Book

Is this what Fox & Friends told you? Or Hannity? Perhaps Alex Jones?

See that's the funny thing about the World Wide Web these days. They recently added it to the internet. You can actually look ###### up and everything.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Site/transcript-james-comeys-interview-abc-news-chief-anchor/story?id=54488723

I'm not sure you could be any wronger. But then again, I have faith in you.

holy fock, I watched the interview. He did.

You're a focking mental retard.

How's it go again? Google is your friend?

Even your favorite hack site and station covered it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/13/kirsten_powers_comeys_snark_undermines_his_book.html

You're a special kind if idiot. No wonder you cant get a job, you don't even have a clue.

Agreed.

The fact that I know more about this FBI director than any director I've ever heard of bothers me.

Yup. I know they ran this thing past opr, but I don't know how he can publish this book while there's still an active investigation going on.

End of the day, I think the tour palooza is doing him a lot less good than Trump.

holy fock, I watched the interview. He did.

You're a focking mental retard.

How's it go again? Google is your friend?

Even your favorite hack site and station covered it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/13/kirsten_powers_comeys_snark_undermines_his_book.html

You're a special kind if idiot. No wonder you cant get a job, you don't even have a clue.

Did you even read any of your own link? Not only does it not mention this it sure as hell doesn't say it was the first line. You're quoting a person whos quoting a person who's talking about an excerpt? you get there's a difference between that and me actually posting the fuking transcript?

You watch the interview? Obviously not or you don't know what a transcript is.

Where in your link does it support that Comey was talking about orange and ties and hair in the very first line of the interview?

Wow. Swing. Miss. Bigly.

Geesus, at least we know who you're quoting. Really? You're taking a summary from a Fox news program? Why does that not surprise anybody here?

Now get busy and support your lying about what Comey said in his very first line of the interview bich.

Did you even read any of your own link? Not only does it not mention this ###### it sure as hell doesn't say it was the first line. You're quoting a person whos quoting a person who's talking about an excerpt? you get there's a difference between that and me actually posting the fuking transcript?

You watch the interview? Obviously not or you don't know what a ###### transcript is.

Where in your link does it support that Comey was talking about orange and ties and hair in the very first line of the interview?

Wow. Swing. Miss. Bigly.

you didn't watch it :doh: I did, he mentioned his hair, his skin and that he thought he uses those tanning goggles.

This cannot be disputed, just like you being an idiot can't.

missed the interview did ya ?

Opening line I believe.

Rachel didn't cover it ?

Oh I forgot, he also mentions his hands, Comey is the perfect little whiny biatch.

Saved

you didn't watch it :doh:

You don't know what a transcript is do you? LOL.

The good news? I bet they have video and I bet you can find it on the Wonder web!

You don't know what to transcript is do you? LOL.

The good news? I bet they have video and I bet you can find it on the Wonder web!

if the transcript does not include that, then it is an incomplete transcript. Sorry buddy, you're wrong again.

if the transcript does not include that, then it is an incomplete transcript. Sorry buddy, you're wrong again.

Lol. So go ahead and find an incomplete video too. LOL

I'm just glad Fox News gave you something to talk about. You probably had no idea what kind of opinion to have until Chris Wallace told you.

Lol. So go ahead and find an incomplete video too. LOL

I'm just glad Fox News gave you something to talk about. You probably had no idea what kind of opinion to have until Chris Wallace told you.

bet ?

Think I figured it out. Drew binsky is gotten to the point where he believes everything on Fox News so Hook Line & Sinker that he actually thinks what he sees on Fox News is something he saw somewhere else entirely.

And then there's this island with talking dogs on it? And Bryan Cranston is one of the dogs!

Drobes? That was a commercial on Fox News...

😂

Snuff, help him out here.

HE doesnt need help...he posted the transcript that showed you were wrong.

Think I figured it out. Drew binsky is gotten to the point where he believes everything on Fox News so Hook Line & Sinker that he actually thinks what he sees on Fox News is something he saw somewhere else entirely.

And then there's this island with talking dogs on it? And Bryan Cranston is one of the dogs!

Drobes? That was a commercial on Fox News...

😂

wow, I actually feel bad for you. :(

HE doesnt need help...he posted the transcript that showed you were wrong.

did you watch it ?

Was it the first line...as you claimed?

i said I think...first line could have been wrong.

It was discussed? That is the argument.

Wiff says it wasn't.

He's wrong.

As usual.

Thanks for proving what a hack both of you are.

I don't really care what Comey said about Trump's personal appearances. But I do care about is that he admitted he thought Hillary winning absolutely changed his decision making.

To me that is game set and match for Comey and the FBI because they clearly admitted politics especially supporting the Democrat influenced the FBI's decision making.

i said I think...first line could have been wrong.

It was discussed? That is the argument.

Wiff says it wasn't.

He's wrong.

As usual.

Thanks for proving what a hack both of you are.

So you already admit you first made an assertion that wasnt true about the possible timing of it...interesting.

See...he needs no help. You dig yourself into a hole very easy on your own.

I don't really care what Comey said about Trump's personal appearances. But I do care about is that he admitted he thought Hillary winning absolutely changed his decision making.

To me that is game set and match for Comey and the FBI because they clearly admitted politics especially supporting the Democrat influenced the FBI's decision making.

I dont think he admitted quite that.

I think it influenced timing and announcements but not investigations or decisions on actual conclusions.

:lol: the transcript has a lot more than what was on tv.

Wow, what hacks..... :lol:

They spoke for something like 5 hours.

Yes...they discussed more than what was on TV.

You continue to be the biggest hack.

They spoke for something like 5 hours.

Yes...they discussed more than what was on TV.

You continue to be the biggest hack.

yet, it was on the televised portion of the interview. Correct ?

I dont think he admitted quite that.

I think it influenced timing and announcements but not investigations or decisions on actual conclusions.

That's a really protective way to say he made sure to politically protect Hillary. No question he played politics.

And I'm not sure how you could say that anyway. He basically let her get away with everything without even questioning her

yet, it was on the televised portion of the interview. Correct ?

Dont know...dont care.

That's a really protective way to say he made sure to politically protect Hillary. No question he played politics.

And I'm not sure how you could say that anyway. He basically let her get away with everything without even questioning her

I liked the defense of pre-writing her exoneration. Something like, if you don't know where an investigation is going after a year, you're doing it wrong or some hack schit like that. :lol:

Has mueller written trumps exoneration yet?

Hack stephonopolous didn't press that surprisingly.

Dont know...dont care.

:lol:

Hack! Neither you or wiff watched.

I killed you guys ded in this thread.

She was questioned.

Also...protected her by that announcement right before the election? That point again doesnt reconcile with the narrative very well.

Dont know...dont care.

Your posting frequency on the matter indicates something different.

I liked the defense of pre-writing her exoneration. Something like, if you don't know where an investigation is going after a year, you're doing it wrong or some hack schit like that. :lol:

Has mueller written trumps exoneration yet?

Hack stephonopolous didn't press that surprisingly.

Id bet Mueller and his team have a framework of their report...yes.

I bet they have had one for a while.

You dont wait to the end to write everything.

Your posting frequency on the matter indicates something different.

he came to the defense of wiff even though he knew I was correct.

Hack! Neither you or wiff watched.

I killed you guys ded in this thread.

Yes...you are a hack. Killed me? By showing you lied about it from the start?

Odd.

he came to the defense of wiff even though he knew I was correct.

I replied because you brought me up dumbass...and all it did was expose that you lied about at least part of your claim. The rest is pretty meaningless. I dont care if he said it...fun exposing your lyrics by hack crap.

I replied because you brought me up dumbass...and all it did was expose that you lied about at least part of your claim. The rest is pretty meaningless. I dont care if he said it...fun exposing your lyrics by hack crap.

haha I lied ? I said I think....all I know is i watched and recall his describing trumps hair and skin near the beginning.

You're a hack. A sad pathetic hack.

haha I lied ? I said I think....all I know is i watched and recall his describing trumps hair and skin near the beginning.

You're a hack. A sad pathetic hack.

Near the beginning...so how far in? How quickly will this be exposed?

You brought me into this hackapotamus...not my fault you cant stop being wrong.

LIAR

LEAKER

DISGRACE

LOW MORAL CHARACTER.

Near the beginning...so how far in? How quickly will this be exposed?

You brought me into this hackapotamus...not my fault you cant stop being wrong.

the argument is whether he discussed it or not. :doh: