Sign in to follow this  
jets24

2012 Presidential Election

2012 Election  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you plan on voting for in this 2012 Presidential Election?

Perhaps a bit premature and too simplistic but let's go ahead and get some #'s out there. It would be nice to know who Mitt's running mate will be but something tells me that it won't make much of a difference.

Anybody but Obama !!!

because i still love America (with all it's faults)

also because i don't own my own planet (that i know of) ;)

I'm not thrilled about it, but I have B.O.

I'm not thrilled about it, but I have B.O.

Volty, I'm slightly surprised to hear this. I thought your number one issue, far and away, was the debt. Do you see any reason to think it won't continue to explode under four more years of Obummer? I know that nobody, not even the conservatards, is excited about Romney, but for me the one small ray of hope would be the fact that he used to turn around failing businesses and make them successful for a living. That's exactly what the country needs, but he seems to be ashamed of it because it made him rich. It seems like his entire campaign should be built around it. Instead it seems like his entire campaign has consisted of saying something awkward, getting absolutely clobbered for it in the media and the entertainment media, then doing damage control.

So anyway, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but what is it that puts Obummer over the top for you? :chinrestinginbothpalms:

Volty, I'm slightly surprised to hear this. I thought your number one issue, far and away, was the debt. Do you see any reason to think it won't continue to explode under four more years of Obummer? I know that nobody, not even the conservatards, is excited about Romney, but for me the one small ray of hope would be the fact that he used to turn around failing businesses and make them successful for a living. That's exactly what the country needs, but he seems to be ashamed of it because it made him rich. It seems like his entire campaign should be built around it. Instead it seems like his entire campaign has consisted of saying something awkward, getting absolutely clobbered for it in the media and the entertainment media, then doing damage control.

So anyway, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but what is it that puts Obummer over the top for you? :chinrestinginbothpalms:

I too am surprised to hear that Volty is going with Obama considering the things he says are important to him on here.

Yes, and he'll try to turn around America the same way he did those companies. Make the little guy take all the hits and make damn sure the profits keep rolling for the top dogs.

Now I'm not one of these "redistribution" advocates, but the middle class and lower class are getting d!cked lately, and can't take much more. A Romney Presidency would be the coup de gras to the middle class.

Gave Mitt a shot during the primaries. Listened to most of his debates and his speeches after wins, nothing really got me excited about the future with him as president.

Going to be interesting to see how Obama does now that voting for Obama is no longer the "cool" thing to do.

I'm going to vote for Obama. He is by far the worst president in our lifetimes, and I can't think of a better way to make the unappreciative members of this country that are oblivious to the freedoms they lose every day suffer than at the hands of a power hungry despot Obama and his wife Lavar Arrington.

Going to be interesting to see how Obama does now that voting for Obama is no longer the "cool" thing to do.

So you haven't heard "will America vote it's first black president out of office" yet? There are still enough "guilty" white people out there to pull this off for BHO.

I'm going to vote for Obama. He is by far the worst president in our lifetimes, and I can't think of a better way to make the unappreciative members of this country that are oblivious to the freedoms they lose every day suffer than at the hands of a power hungry despot Obama and his wife Lavar Arrington.

It's funny how some people can be 100% wrong about an issue, yet still end up doing the 100% correct thing. :thumbsup:

So you haven't heard "will America vote it's first black president out of office" yet? There are still enough "guilty" white people out there to pull this off for BHO.

:lol:

My favorite part of this entire process is how the Obama-haters are already lining up their excuses. :clap: :first:

:lol:

My favorite part of this entire process is how the Obama-haters are already lining up their excuses. :clap: :first:

Says guilty white man #1. :overhead:

It's funny how some people can be 100% wrong about an issue, yet still end up doing the 100% correct thing. :thumbsup:

Shut up your face, I will humble you. :mad: :mad:

I am one of the two "will not vote" even though I voted in the last 2 elections.

I claim to be a wyoming resident, but i will not be in wyoming much before the election. I am not sure what the process of becoming an absentee voter is and i do not care enough to find out.

Wyoming will vote republican for senetaor, house, and president whether i vote or not.

I am one of the two "will not vote" even though I voted in the last 2 elections.

I claim to be a wyoming resident, but i will not be in wyoming much before the election. I am not sure what the process of becoming an absentee voter is and i do not care enough to find out.

Wyoming will vote republican for senetaor, house, and president whether i vote or not.

I kind of envy you, MT. I sometimes miss living in Alabama (lol) if for no other reason than I don't have to see and hear the constant idiotic campaign ads. Since I've been in FL i'm subjected to them all the time (even in non-election years).

Mitt for me. Third parties don't stand a chance unfortunately so I won't waste my vote there. Obama care needs to be thrown out, so he's off my list as well.

Gave Mitt a shot during the primaries. Listened to most of his debates and his speeches after wins, nothing really got me excited about the future with him as president.

I registered GOP just to vote for Mitt in the primaries because I thought he was a levelheaded moderate Republican. Turns out he's just a spineless waffler who'll do or say anything for a vote. I could still vote for him in the general but I have a feeling he'll end up mostly advocating the same policies (interventionist policy in the middle east, deregulation + tax cuts + cutting social services, etc.) that I didn't like about W. Bush.

Right now I could vote either way or third party or just stay home.

I registered GOP just to vote for Mitt in the primaries

Right now I could vote either way or third party or just stay home.

I thought you were a lifelong moderate republican.

Way to take a stand, Hero :overhead:

I thought you were a lifelong moderate republican.

Link to me ever saying I was a lifelong Republican?

It's only 10 AM EST and already you've made a flaming azz clown out of yourself. :lol:

It's only 10 AM EST and already you've made a flaming azz clown out of yourself. :lol:

It's actually later than most days. He's usually done that well before 9:00. :banana: :music_guitarred:

Digging thru old threads is your job, Squish.

Digging thru old threads is your job, Squish.

Apparently being the village idiot is yours, dummy. :doh: :lol:

I'm voting third party, not because I think they'll win. However, every vote for the third party is a vote against the two major candidates.

My vote is for who I would like to be president, not the "lesser of two evils."

I'm not gonna vote. Elections are manipulated, if not downright rigged.

Let the Obama Kingship begin.

If Michelle looks like Lavar Arrington, then Ann Romney is Tyler Hansbrough in a wig.

If Michelle looks like Lavar Arrington, then Ann Romney is Tyler Hansbrough in a wig.

Oh, good grief. Do you not see that Michael Obama has zero feminine qualities? Obama is clearly the b!tch in the relationship.

Oh, good grief. Do you not see that Michael Obama has zero feminine qualities? Obama is clearly the b!tch in the relationship.

No no, it's cool that you wank it to Killa-T in a wig, I don't judge.

But in all honestly, that's what most black women look like. They just have a lot more masculine traits than other women.

I understand though, her war on obesity is pretty much declaring war on half of the geek club.

No no, it's cool that you wank it to Killa-T in a wig, I don't judge.

But in all honestly, that's what most black women look like. They just have a lot more masculine traits than other women.

I understand though, her war on obesity is pretty much declaring war on half of the geek club.

There are plenty of attractive black dames. I wouldn't say they have more masculine traits that others.

Although, some say that some of those Latina chicks sure do have a lot of hairy arms and plenty of facial hair, mustaches that a villain in an olde timey silent movie could be proud of. Ties someone to some railroad tracks. Oh, here comes the smoke stack around the corner. Bwahahaha. Twirls the Rollie Finger mustache. Not that I'm saying I've dated a few of these.

People complain about getting fleeced by wallst, and they want to reelect a guy that has absolutely fleeced them for 4 years... and seeks to turn up the liberal insanity several fold in his next term...

It just reinforces the fact that the average person is incredibly dumb, and we are supposed to be in one of the most educated societies in human history...

The whole ideology and support system is incestuous and vile... An amalgamation of special interests unified in the hope of pilfering the resources of our country.

I kind of envy you, MT. I sometimes miss living in Alabama (lol) if for no other reason than I don't have to see and hear the constant idiotic campaign ads. Since I've been in FL i'm subjected to them all the time (even in non-election years).

I know. Here in TN, you'd never know an election is going on.

I lived in Florida during the Bush-Kerry election, and people were knocking on your car window at red lights all the time. Someone came by my house daily. And the bridge over tampa bay got shut down at least once a week for a friggin motorcade.

18-17. Wow. Close

Yea, people usually don't get to vote multiple times in the general election though