Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

If D. Henry gets better on catching the ball in in the off season... with that oline.

How many teams are you talking about, and Ppr

He will be a steal in the mid-2nd

The wait is finally over...

Overreaction Time.

He wasn't the Heisman Trophy winner for nothing... as a RB to boot. Ya saw his 4th quarter stats through the year... that's the only quarter he basically got most of the carrys. He is the type of guy that wears down D's. With Marriotta being a running threat I think he has a good shot at being very productive next year. Corey Davis should break out to stretch the field too, I like it.

Yeah I would agree with a second round pick.

And thanks for the reply.

Yeah I would agree with a second round pick.

And thanks for the reply.

I have Hunt, Mixon ( which I expect a big bounce back year ) Watson ( 6 pts for TD's ) in mind for my 2 keepers next year... occupying 1st 2 rnds. Now I have to consider Henry. Guess I will have to watch them close in preseason to see.

I think the worst news for a Mixon holder would be that the Bengals would be keeping M Lewis m

I thought Mixon looked avg and I not so sure how MLewis and his staff will once again use him. M

What makes you think he will have a monster bounce back season?

I think the worst news for a Mixon holder would be that the Bengals would be keeping M Lewis m

I thought Mixon looked avg and I not so sure how MLewis and his staff will once again use him. M

What makes you think he will have a monster bounce back season?

Your right about Lewis and the oline is the worst in the league... just based off what he did in college I guess

Your right about Lewis and the oline is the worst in the league... just based off what he did in college I guess

It seems the Bengals obsess more about trying to guess steelers picks and sniping them than addressing their own needs. Not a winning formula

• Like 1

He needs to become a better pass protector if hes ever going to really take the reigns full time. Numerous times this year mariota had to tell him where to line up, and he whiffs on blocks a lot.

Coach knows getting mariota killed costs him his job. Thats why a crippled Murray got so many snaps.

Did you see him post game with his jersey off? :wub:

The bolded part of this quote is the key phrase in this thread.

it does not matter how good the RB is. if the line is terrible, he's gonna have a hard time.

Gurley was terrible last year behind that atrocious Rams line.

Rams line improves this year, and Bam! Gurley has a good year.

Cincy needs to fix the line and there is no doubt about that. They need to draft a player (or two) and sign someone. Until this happens, Everyone in this offense will underperform.

He's slow and plodding. More LenWhale White than Stephen Davis... Never gonna be a stud.

Your not talking about Henry?

Guy has very good speed.

He just needs too tuck and go instead of dancing.

But once he hits the hole he has the speed too make big playes.

Now if you are talking about Mixon.

Wrong again Grasshopper.

He has very good speed, but needs a new HC and a new OC and Oline help.

Your welcome.

Ya saw his 4th quarter stats through the year... that's the only quarter he basically got most of the carrys. He is the type of guy that wears down D's.

Often times, he didn't look much better than DeMarco early in games. I wonder if his 4th quarter production was more a case of his fresh legs coming in after three quarters of mostly Murray doing the "wearing down" by running into brick walls/loaded boxes. I think it's fair to question whether he'll be as effective if he is carrying the entire load.....

Your not talking about Henry?

Guy has very good speed.

He just needs too tuck and go instead of dancing.

But once he hits the hole he has the speed too make big playes.

Now if you are talking about Mixon.

Wrong again Grasshopper.

He has very good speed, but needs a new HC and a new OC and Oline help.

Your welcome.

You're, not your.

He runs a 4.6 40. Upright at that.

You're welcome.

Often times, he didn't look much better than DeMarco early in games. I wonder if his 4th quarter production was more a case of his fresh legs coming in after three quarters of mostly Murray doing the "wearing down" by running into brick walls/loaded boxes. I think it's fair to question whether he'll be as effective if he is carrying the entire load.....

Of he indeed is too be the Titans Rb one I think they will need too and will change is his strength.

He seems too dance around too much.

They will work with him in n that.

I see a good player, but not a great one.

4:6 is once again as posted good speed.

Thank you.