Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tennessee at New England: Divisional Playoff Game Thread

I'm a Bears fan and never understand those who single out the Patriots for refs having calls on teams that play against them. The Pats are a tough team to play against and a lot of penalties are committed to try to compete with them.

Thats probably what it is. Yep. Of course, Gronk shoves defenders out of his way every play but its all good. Yawn. Pats have another easy path to the Super Bowl and another easy win coming. If for some reason the game is close then the NFL, Vince McMahon style will "make sure" they still win. :)

I sure love Romo as a broadcaster!

Agreed.

Boomer Esiason and Tony Romo are my 2 favs. I'd listen to them all day.

Nah, comments are all over the place about NE getting favorable calls. If you just meant bad calls in general, then yeah, but it is not the refs fault for the most part. It's the system the NFL set up with how the reviews all work. And then they play the reviews on TV over and over in super slow motion. Ex refs have come out to say it is an impossible situation for refs these days. And everyone knows it and still complain about it.

The comments about the refs had nothing to do with replay. Yeah, replay is a problem, but the uneven and ticky tack calls are just as big a problem. You think that call on Decker was warranted? Why does every kickoff and punt seem to result in a flag?

Why does every kickoff and punt seem to result in a flag?

Probably because they are told to police the hell out of them as they are deemed to be the most dangerous plays in the game for the players. They even try to eliminate kick-offs with the new kick-off spot.

Probably because they are told to police the hell out of them as they are deemed to be the most dangerous plays in the game for the players. They even try to eliminate kick-offs with the new kick-off spot.

Punts too? I think there is something else going on.

Philly/Jax money line is a decent parlay 100 to make 700

2EZ

:clap: :first: