Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Ok I'm in

You're all a bunch of ###### crybabies. I've been around here since like 03

You might find this hard to believe, but we have a couple girls with napoleon complexes in the league. The last time I replaced a member, they drove him out of the league, because nobody checked in on there feelings before letting him in. I think they're called "snowflakes" in your neck of the woods.

Week 3 already started anyways. Will he a smoother transition to flip it all over to you after this week concludes.

I really think we need to stretch this decision out a bit. This league draws its energy from 2 power sources.

1. The Die Nasty El Padrino's dominance, grace, sex appeal, style, and love.

2. The yearly drama in regards to who is quitting, getting kicked out, being replaced with who.

Do we really want to move on from that drama so quickly? I am fine with the Texas Tech guy being the replacement, but there needs to be some argument and frustration and hurt feelings first.

I think we need RHR's email or something, so I can kick out Pat and add him? I don't really remember how this all works.

Maybe ed does.

I think we need RHR's email or something, so I can kick out Pat and add him? I don't really remember how this all works.

Maybe ed does.

I think I do.

Yes email is a start.

Is this official?

takes 2 days to follow a simple email request?

OUT!