Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Did Mitt's gay foreign policy spokesman get the shaft

He resigned and sort of implied it was because of criticism he received from the right-wing crazies.

He resigned and sort of implied it was because of criticism he received from the right-wing crazies.

Were they critical of his stance on variuos foreign policy issues or because he likes to go balls deep into other men and generally likes to play with their :banana: 's

Were they critical of his stance on variuos foreign policy issues or because he likes to go balls deep into other men and generally likes to play with their :banana: 's

I saw something about it on Andrew Sullivan's blog. Some right-wing organizations were criticizing this guy because he's gay, implying that his orientation would affect his agenda or whatever. He resigned and issued a statement sort of alluding to that. There was some speculation that he "resigned" in a face saving measure for the Romney campaign. He has a long online trail of Tweets and Facebook posts or something with a lot of unprofessional criticism of politicians. I really don't know all that much about it so you can go to the andrewsullivan blog or Google it.

Edit: For what it's worth the guy is what I guess you'd call a neoconservative and favors an interventionist policy in the middle east and possible war with Iran. So his views on foreign policy in that regard are typical of the GOP candidates.

yes he did, many times over

Did Mitt's gay foreign policy spokesman get the shaft?

Don't all gay men get the shaft? They enjoy it.

Good riddance. Bye. :wave: