:bench:

Low carb?

Si Sir

18 lbs since Memorial Day. Some cheat days along the way

• Like 1

:cheers:

On a bender and it shows

You root for the Islanders. Makes sense.

You root for the Islanders. Makes sense.

Cautiously optimistic

Thank you spells checks

Im gonna bet most of a case of cheapish vodka. I think is brand is something with an R....

Ha. Good man. Reyka ain't a cheap vodka. Was goi g to starteda new topic.

Running out of vodka. Do I open JD, Tullemore, Gentleman Jack OT Jim B ??

Ha. Good man. Reyka ain't a cheap vodka. Was goi g to starteda new topic.

Running out of vodka. Do I open JD, Tullemore, Gentleman Jack OT Jim B ??

How about none of the above? I was up until 330 last night. I feel pretty crappy.

I was on one Wednesday-Friday that culminated in a huge blow-up with the mrs(36C) yesterday morning while she was taking me to get my Jeep(which I at least did not drive and got a ride home) but no still not good enough. This happens every year right after fireworks season,I can finally get away from the warehouse and go enjoy myself and she has to sh!t on everything.

Yeah, I dont think I could stay drunk for four days if I wanted to. Id die.

It's fun. I enjoy a good bender a few times a year. Started at a free beer tasting event Thursday night. Ended up drinking on a fishing boat Friday then just rolled from there.

Just made lastblofdy Mary - end of vodka.

JDnext ?

I was on one Wednesday-Friday that culminated in a huge blow-up with the mrs(36C) yesterday morning while she was taking me to get my Jeep(which I at least did not drive and got a ride home) but no still not good enough. This happens every year right after fireworks season,I can finally get away from the warehouse and go enjoy myself and she has to sh!t on everything.

Sorry to hear man. Sounds about right

Nzoner-Let me preface this with I don't personally associate with anyone that drinks for days straight. Last time I did it was my alcoholic cousin in South Carolina. So I'm just not familiar with the mindset/lifestyle of it being fairly normal for a middle-aged + man going on a "bender." Women like stability though. I'm sure she's happy for you as far as getting out on the other end of your busiest, most intense work season. But you're the man in her life and it's just unsettling that you're not in a sound, present mind for a handful of days. Probably comes across immature. Have fun, let loose, but remain a source of stablility in the process. I could be way off, just what comes to my mind.

How much sleep have you gotten?

You need an intervention. Hopefully you have some people in your life who care enough to tell you the truth. Sooner or later this is gonna kill you. Prolly sooner, unless this is just your shtick here. I don't know if you're crying out for help or you're actually stupid enough to be proud that you've been wasted since Thursday.

• Like 1

Nzoner-Let me preface this with I don't personally associate with anyone that drinks for days straight. Last time I did it was my alcoholic cousin in South Carolina. So I'm just not familiar with the mindset/lifestyle of it being fairly normal for a middle-aged + man going on a "bender." Women like stability though. I'm sure she's happy for you as far as getting out on the other end of your busiest, most intense work season. But you're the man in her life and it's just unsettling that you're not in a sound, present mind for a handful of days. Probably comes across immature. Have fun, let loose, but remain a source of stablility in the process. I could be way off, just what comes to my mind.

Ours is a complicated mess and we should have split years ago.

As for immature,maybe but I'm a big boy at heart (as is most of the crowd I hang out with) and I will never apologize for being me.I believe in working hard and playing harder(when earned) and believe age is just a number.I'm a strong A personality,I love to laugh,I can be loud and obnoxious(always in good fun) and I'll admit I like being the center of attention(telling jokes,making others laugh etc) and again most of the crowd I hang out with is the same.Unfortunately she has never accepted that and does not like that about me or my friends at all.

• Like 1

Seriously man get help. At your age its not *cute* or fun to go on a bender. Its a problem and an addiction. Not something to be proud of

It is fun.

Thanks for yalll concern. Try It sometime. Live life.

• Like 1

I had 6 beers last night and feel like today. Wont be drinking again til I go on vacation next week.

I could do that sh!t in my 20's. :cheers:

Turning 48 this year. My benders are more like slight curves these days. :(

Hey Shots, I haven't been here much recently, did something bad happen to you?

Hey Shots, I haven't been here much recently, did something bad happen to you?

Yeah, I thought he was on the wagon pretty recently. Then there was some kind of personal tragedy, and he slipped...and I guess that was the end of it. :dunno:

Thanks for asking. No never on the wagon. Yes had some real life shiit couple weeks back.

This has been a fun few days except lack of sleep. Instead of sleeping I've been drinking.

Back to real life tomorrow

Yeah, I thought he was on the wagon pretty recently. Then there was some kind of personal tragedy, and he slipped...and I guess that was the end of it. :dunno:

That sounds familiar but I feel like I'm confusing his situation with ShorePatrol; didn't he have something similar?

:cheers:

On a bender and it shows

youve been on a bender since you registered here.

youve been on a bender since you registered here.

Way before that Rock.

Electing not to drive drunk isn't a big accomplishment. Rather than inconveniencing wifey in the aftermath of your drunken revelry, why not take an uber to retrieve the Jeep?

Electing not to drive drunk isn't a big accomplishment. Rather than inconveniencing wifey in the aftermath of your drunken revelry, why not take an uber to retrieve the Jeep?

Uber won't let him drink in the car.

Seriously man get help. At any age its not *cute* or fun to go on a bender. Its a problem and an addiction. Not something to be proud of

This, with minor correction.