Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Latavius Murray.....was that really a TD yesterday?

I was watching red zone and as he reached out he fumbled into the end zone . Kyle Rudolph recovered after a 1 minute scrum for the football in the end zone and the announcer said rudolph got credit for the td.

but Latavius got the TD?

anyone see this?

Sounds like the beginning of a country song...

Yeah....this has been a nightmare season. lol

I saw it come across as a fumble recovery by Rudolph (Yahoo) but then when I went back about 10 minutes later they'd updated it to be a TD for Murray. I'm guessing there was a review? Not sure who would have challenged it since Minnesota scored either way. I thought scoring reviews only happened the last 2 minutes of each half. Helped my Draft Kings roster though.

I saw it come across as a fumble recovery by Rudolph (Yahoo) but then when I went back about 10 minutes later they'd updated it to be a TD for Murray. I'm guessing there was a review? Not sure who would have challenged it since Minnesota scored either way. I thought scoring reviews only happened the last 2 minutes of each half. Helped my Draft Kings roster though.

No all TD's and turnovers are auto reviewed now. Saw it on redzone, TV booth didn't seem to get the change but it came out within few minutes that the official scorer had it for Murray from reporters at the game.

• Like 1

Murray manager in my league is 0-8 so far this year but currently has a 4 pt win. If the play got changed to a Rudolph TD he would lose.