Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Starbucks will close all U.S. stores on May 29 for 'racial bias education'

:lol:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-will-close-u-s-stores-may-29-racial-bias-education-180410747.html

:doh:

1 idiot manager causes an entire corporation to close for a day

Holy focking shitballs

Liberals everywhere must be dancing in the street. now where will they get their 5 dollar cup of mud?

• Like 1

No way in hell they'd close for an entire day - they make too much $$ in the morning. :D

How does that training go?

Listen hipsters I know we primarily get Ugg boot wearing North Face wearing white college girls that think eating hummus is culture.... Or we get suburbanite Mom who just dropped the kids off at school got in a quick workout and now wants her coffee to go over and bang a guy that she's seeing on the side from her husband.

But occasionally we will have a black person come in the store.... This person probably will pay in change that they found in a seat cushion. And will most likely have a white name like Tara. This probably will throw you off.

• Like 2

They'll no longer offer Black Coffee.

How does that training go?

Listen hipsters I know we primarily get Ugg boot wearing North Face wearing white college girls that think eating hummus is culture.... Or we get suburbanite Mom who just dropped the kids off at school got in a quick workout and now wants her coffee to go over and bang a guy that she's seeing on the side from her husband.

But occasionally we will have a black person come in the store.... This person probably will pay in change that they found in a seat cushion. And will most likely have a white name like Tara. This probably will throw you off.

Tell us more about this suburbanite mom. Is this guy an old boyfriend?

It's a stupid on many levels. But I just saw some scroll on one of the news channels. Same as the headline of this thread. Starbucks is not closing for the day people. They're closing for a couple hours in the afternoon. Probably their slowest time of the day I'm assuming.

Meanwhile a couple of blue gums too cheap to spend the dollar 95 to buy a small coffee while they're waiting for their friend and how many thousands of dollars in tips are going to be lost by employees who can least afford to lose it? Yeah that's fantastic.

Basically black people now have free roam to act up, loiter, do deals etc since any retaliation will be national news.

• Like 1

First thing I would do if I manage a Starbucks these days is yank Enya out of the CD player and throw in some Toby Keith.

Country music is to black people what garlic is to fukin vampires.

First thing I would do if I manage a Starbucks these days is yank Enya out of the CD player and throw in some Toby Keith.

Country music is to black people what garlic is to fukin vampires.

Brilliant!!!

I put Irish cream in my black Colombian coffee. Hows that for racial diversity?

Reminds me, have you ever seen and heard black people try to pronounce Courvoisier?

It is exactly like giving a dog peanut butter.😂

Reminds me, have you ever seen and heard black people try to pronounce Courvoisier?

It is exactly like giving a dog peanut butter.

I've no focking idea either and I presume that is a word you didn't just make up.

Coor-vu-say?

It's cognac. Which has been completely ghettoed. By you know, separate but equal.

The rappers make it seem like that makes them Warren Buffett. When in fact it makes them more like Hometown Buffett.

As endorsed by some Kanye named ASAP Rocky! Whoever the flock that is.

It is exactly like giving a dog peanut butter.😂

:lol: