Sign in to follow this  
Woman cancels baby shower... Naming child Squire Sebastian Senator, which is first name

Gonna be a rough go of it through school for the poor kid if he doesnt use a nickname right away against his nutty moms wishes.

He does come from a long line of Squires and Senators. :dunno:

And he's in line for a lot of wedgies and swirlies.

• Like 1

:lol: :lol:

Marina is an over used name? :dunno:

i like when she starts going john doe from Se7en... "my baby's name will be a revolution! it will push people to question everything!"

She should have come to a lightly trafficked message board for some advice. I hear it's been done before.

c'mon man....edjr II is doing okay.

Look daddy, I’m making it snow!

No no no put that down! That’s daddy’s special sugar!

Her point about the kid being judged really bothered me. Unless some of her friends and family actually did make fun of the future kid, that made no sense whatsoever, and I think she knows it made no sense. It's just easier to hide your own wounded ego by righteously reproving people for "judging a baby." :dunno: I feel more bad for this kid in that his mom is a crazy piece of work than the name. I interact with people like this sometimes. Do everything wrong on their end (neglect their kids) and try to mask it with externally focused hostility and faux righteous anger. They don't understand how transparent it is and it really bugs me. Takes a lot of forbearance.

Best part is she thinks shes punishing everyone by canceling the baby shower. I dont know a single woman that doesnt hate those things.

every woman loves their own shower, but hates everyone elses

Best part is she is having a "smaller one", which she says will be "more inclusive." She explained she would text those invited to it.

Smaller. And more inclusive. I think that is paradoxical. 98% sure.

It was the name she was meant to give him. Why her family got to give her a hard time? :dunno: