Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Philadelphia - LB Trent Cole, S Jerome Couplin, QB Nick Foles, DE Taylor Hart, OT Dennis Kelly, WR Jeff Maehl, C Julian Vandervelde

Washington - WR Leonard Hankerson, DE Jason Hatcher, RB Roy Helu Jr., G Josh LeRibeus, LB Gabe Miller, DB Kenny Okoro, LB Keenan Robinson

Looks like a lot of the imaginary people from the Skins' "20 year wait list" are in the stands today.

How did they avoid a blackout?

Man... That o-line is not giving any holes to Morris. They are daring RG3 to throw.

And can someone teach RG3 to slide already?

Sons of b*tches...ONE touchdown from Morris OR McCoy last week and I would be in the finals. So of course they BOTH score when it is too late for me. :wall:

Sanchez got 26.16 points for me...more than I thought he would.

I'm good with it.

Got me 31; about 12 above projections. :thumbsup:

thank you Young for vulturing 2 TDs from Morris and thank you Chip Kelly for being dumb and not letting Morris score there at the end....you guys saved me about 20 pts. (ahem, sucks big D for the Morris owners)

As a Maclin owner I'm glad those short 5-7 yarders finally bit him!!! It looked like he was trying to play safe instead of letting it fly! It's amazing it took the Redskins 4qts to figure him out!

Ertz will be the 2015 version of 2014 Ertz entering fantasy drafts after that performance

Why didn't the Eagles let the Skins score on that last drive? Seems to be that scoring a TD with 1:45 left on the clock - especially against a bad secondary - is more probable than a kicker missing a chip shot field goal.

• Like 1

20 team league?

Or very very reluctant to give up on that sleeper draft pick

Or just keep Sanchez since he's a lot cheaper.

Sanchez will be elsewhere and Foles will be the starter as he should be.

Sanchez is exactly what he's always been: a guy who throws as many INT as TD and loses as many games as he wins.

As an experienced vet who had "a great training camp", was "finally in an offense that suits his talents" with " the most talent around him he's ever had" he's thrown 12 TD and 10 INT to go with 7 fumbles and has a 3-4 record.

Foles, coming in green as a backup, playing last year with a defense that was worse than this years, has gone 46/17 w 16 fumbles (8 in 2012) with a 15-9 record.

Eagles fan who wasn't and still isn't sold on Foles, but anybody who thinks he has lost the job to Sanchez or that they'll bring in Chuckler is certifiable.

Sanchez will be elsewhere and Foles will be the starter as he should be.

Sanchez is exactly what he's always been: a guy who throws as many INT as TD and loses as many games as he wins.

As an experienced vet who had "a great training camp", was "finally in an offense that suits his talents" with " the most talent around him he's ever had" he's thrown 12 TD and 10 INT to go with 7 fumbles and has a 3-4 record.

Foles, coming in green as a backup, playing last year with a defense that was worse than this years, has gone 46/17 w 16 fumbles (8 in 2012) with a 15-9 record.

Eagles fan who wasn't and still isn't sold on Foles, but anybody who thinks he has lost the job to Sanchez or that they'll bring in Chuckler is certifiable.

The Cutler/Sanchez posts were sarcasm.

Or very very reluctant to give up on that sleeper draft pick

Or have huge foreskin.

Sanchez is not a guy I'd ever want to start but he's probably a little above average as a backup. I'd be fine with bringing him and Foles back, hopefully with a better 3rd / developmental QB in place of Barkley.

The holes in the secondary are much bigger issues.

Sanchez is not a guy I'd ever want to start but he's probably a little above average as a backup. I'd be fine with bringing him and Foles back, hopefully with a better 3rd / developmental QB in place of Barkley.

The holes in the secondary are much bigger issues.

Agreed, but somebody will be desperate enough to pay Sanchez more than Philly should.

The defensive backfield has been atrocious all year, and it has baffled me how even the biggest homer could ink this team was a real contender. Unless playing an inferior QB (and fortunately there are about 20 starting in the league) or a good one who is barely upright ( Newton, Romo on Thanksgiving), the pass rush can't hide those inadequacies. It's a HUGE problem and they can't score enough points to offset it regardless who the QB is.