Sign in to follow this  
Wil Infamous

5 awesome potential keepers, need to pick 3.

Hey fellas!! new the forum and LOVE that there's a place online where I can geek out to FF with other enthusiast, haha!!

So, I got little dilemma with my keepers this year. Not sure who I should keep in my 12 team PPR.

Who would you take?

Pick three:

Marshawn Lynch

Ray Rice

Percy Harvin

Julio Jones

Jimmy Graham

Hard decision! I'm leaning towards, Lynch, Rice and Graham but feel all can help me in a PPR.

Thx!!

Hi and welcome to the forums. In PPR I'd keep Rice/Harvin/Graham. Best of luck to you this year.

Welcome sir! Talk about an embarrassment of riches to keep from.

Ray Rice & Jimmy Graham would be my automatic choices. Rice is a PPR machine. He may lose some touches to Bernard Pierce but he'll haul in plenty of passes to make up for it.

Jimmy Graham is the #1 TE with all the question marks surrounding Gronkowski. Easy choice.

The 3rd keeper is a little tougher. My initial choice would be Julio Jones. He's entering the famed "3rd year" for wideouts. He gets dinged up a bit but he played through most of his injuries last season.

A strong case can be made for both Harvin & Lynch. Either player will contribute greatly for you but I think there's more upside with Julio.

Good luck with your decision.

Hey fellas!! new the forum and LOVE that there's a place online where I can geek out to FF with other enthusiast, haha!!

So, I got little dilemma with my keepers this year. Not sure who I should keep in my 12 team PPR.

Who would you take?

Pick three:

Marshawn Lynch

Ray Rice

Percy Harvin

Julio Jones

Jimmy Graham

Hard decision! I'm leaning towards, Lynch, Rice and Graham but feel all can help me in a PPR.

Thx!!

lynch

rice

j jones

Is it year to year or dynansty?

Rice & Graham are 100%. The last one is tough. May depend on draft order & others keepers.

Starting the year w/ 2 top 8 backs is great. You can then go heavy WR in rounds 1-2. So i kind of like Lynch for 2013.

If dynasty, Harvin & Jones are both great as well. I would lean Jones as he is in the same system w/ a proven QB. Less downside since Harvin is in a new situation and has migraine issues. Even in dynasty, Lynch is still a solid choice.

BEST IDEA YET!!!!!!!! Find a some other guys w/ bad keepers & trade away the 2 guys you are going to drop. Maybe you can get an extra 3rd or 5th round pick.

Wow! Thanks guys for the replys!! I appreciate everyone's feedback. Wish there could more of a consensus but I guess if there was I wouldn't be in this situation.

@Jersey - I should've explained my league and draft order better. It's a keeper league with 3 keepers that we can keep from year to year unless we trade or release them. Last year I lost in the finals (stupid Week 16 unpredictability) so this year I'm 11th out of 12 in the draft. Our draft starts in round 4 and as far as other keepers go I figured out that 7 out of 12 need to pick a RB with their Round 4 pick. That's why I was thinking Lynch...but Jones and Harvin are extremely sexy keepers too for years going forward! I have until July 24th to lock in my picks and Lynch's DUI case will have to play into my decision. Because if he gets suspended for more than 3 games that could cost me my division.

Again fellas, thanks for the feedback!!

Wow! Thanks guys for the replys!! I appreciate everyone's feedback. Wish there could more of a consensus but I guess if there was I wouldn't be in this situation.

@Jersey - I should've explained my league and draft order better. It's a keeper league with 3 keepers that we can keep from year to year unless we trade or release them. Last year I lost in the finals (stupid Week 16 unpredictability) so this year I'm 11th out of 12 in the draft. Our draft starts in round 4 and as far as other keepers go I figured out that 7 out of 12 need to pick a RB with their Round 4 pick. That's why I was thinking Lynch...but Jones and Harvin are extremely sexy keepers too for years going forward! I have until July 24th to lock in my picks and Lynch's DUI case will have to play into my decision. Because if he gets suspended for more than 3 games that could cost me my division.

Again fellas, thanks for the feedback!!

I like Rice, Graham and Julio. You go into the draft with strong options at RB, WR and TE - the foundation of a well rounded and balanced team. Lynch has some legal issues and Harvin has had injury issures, otherwise I would give them more consideration.

Stick with your initial instinct and keep Lynch, Rice, and Graham. I'm not as high on Lynch as others, but how can you pass on a first round RB? You can read any number of threads here about the depth of WRs. Keep two stud RBs and the undisputed best TE, then grab a couple of WRs in the 4th and 5th, and voila$#@! championship. :thumbsup:

Lynch Rice and Julio, can't go wrong with Jimmy either.

Who would you take?

Pick three:

Marshawn Lynch

Ray Rice

Percy Harvin

Julio Jones

Jimmy Graham

Thx!!

graham

jones

rice

youve got ur #1 rb/wr/te already covered.

Trade Harvin for something decent. Then weigh your options on trading one of the other four and depending on the best deal you can get, keep the other three studs and whatever you got in the trade for the fourth stud. I don't think Harvin is even in the conversation with those other four players though. If you can't make a trade, I would keep Rice, Lynch and Graham most likely depending on your scoring system and lineup requirements. Also, I recently heard on one of the many podcasts I listen to that Lynch's DUI trial won't start until late Dec., after the FF season is over.