Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Oh well.... it ain’t like Dallas is going anywhere anyways. They’re done next round. Not good enough. Not even close.

:lol:

Was it me or was that some of the most useless offensive playcalling ever by Seattle? They kept trying to run the ball up the middle again and again and again. Getting like -2 years each try. They did it on first down, second down, and then some bad pass play afterwards. WTF was that all about? Spread them out. You got Baldwin, Lockett and some other capable guys. Roll Wilson out. Do something other than stupid vanilla running plays. Right?

Oh well.... it ain’t like Dallas is going anywhere anyways. They’re done next round. Not good enough. Not even close.

Dallas just defeated the Saints on November 29th.

I wonder if the legions of Cowboys fans who were calling for Garrett's head after the first game of the season have changed their minds... :dunno:

Was it me or was that some of the most useless offensive playcalling ever by Seattle? They kept trying to run the ball up the middle again and again and again. Getting like -2 years each try. They did it on first down, second down, and then some bad pass play afterwards. WTF was that all about? Spread them out. You got Baldwin, Lockett and some other capable guys. Roll Wilson out. Do something other than stupid vanilla running plays. Right?

Oh well.... it aint like Dallas is going anywhere anyways. Theyre done next round. Not good enough. Not even close.

You basically summed up Seahawks Twitter. The Hawks didnt help themselves with play calling once it was apparent Dallas was going to stuff the run. Props to Dallas though. They made plays when they needed them.

I wonder if the legions of Cowboys fans who were calling for Garrett's head after the first game of the season have changed their minds... :dunno:

He is still an average coach at best. The team has a lot of really good players, and that division is crap.

They also beat a team with an overrated coach who tried to feature Chris Carson as their main offensive weapon. How idiotic is that?

Dallas has the talent to make some noise, but I don't see any way that Garret coaches the team to a win in NO if that's where they end up.

When it comes to coaching though, the entire league is rife with terrible coaching. There are only a handful who are considered good. A quarter of the head coaches were fired this year alone, and we pretty much agree with the firings. There were a few more close calls, and I'm sure we can each identify coaches who still deserve to be fired. The reality is that a good head coach is terribly difficult to find. Hard enough to the point that because they make the playoffs with talented rosters, guys like Carrol and Garrett can received too much credit for what their GMs accomplished

Seahawks Twitter whining about officiating rather than their OC.

Im seeing about 90% complaining about play calling and 10% officiating. I waste a lot of time on seahawks twitter too.

He is still an average coach at best. The team has a lot of really good players, and that division is crap.

They also beat a team with an overrated coach who tried to feature Chris Carson as their main offensive weapon. How idiotic is that?

Dallas has the talent to make some noise, but I don't see any way that Garret coaches the team to a win in NO if that's where they end up.

Division is so bad that they had two teams move on to the divisional round. Sure they're not as consistently good as the Rams and the Saints, but they can beat them on any given Sunday...hopefully this Sunday.

Division is so bad that they had two teams move on to the divisional round.

I won't be impressed unless they both make the super bowl