Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

You all wont believe this....Worth reading

Find his wife and three words:

Don-key Punch

Then, everything's even...

:donkeypunch:

whoa......just walked in from work and on my 3rd cold beer. Yall have some good ideas about prosecuting, calling the realtor association, contacting CSI, etc. I aint got the time....... I have 3kids, family, job, etc, and a little time to drink cold beer....watch football etc.

Yall can call me a puss all you want but it aint worth it..... Like I said earlier......"Paybacks are Hell" the league members will know about it......I want him to stay in the league because in 12 yrs he has only been in the $ once......

What goes around comes around......I will pull him off to the side during draft weekend and let him know but starting wwar 3 is not in my interests......

cornkobb.....

ps......I made it up....ya right..LOL

pss..... I am 5-11 215........He is 6-3 240.......all you genius Karate Kidz out there have any tips of where I should hit him first?????? Balls, gut, fist thrust to the nasal cavity......whatever...???

whoa......just walked in from work and on my 3rd cold beer. Yall have some good ideas about prosecuting, calling the realtor association, contacting CSI, etc. I aint got the time....... I have 3kids, family, job, etc, and a little time to drink cold beer....watch football etc.

Yall can call me a puss all you want but it aint worth it..... Like I said earlier......"Paybacks are Hell" the league members will know about it......I want him to stay in the league because in 12 yrs he has only been in the $ once......

What goes around comes around......I will pull him off to the side during draft weekend and let him know but starting wwar 3 is not in my interests......

cornkobb.....

ps......I made it up....ya right..LOL

pss..... I am 5-11 215........He is 6-3 240.......all you genius Karate Kidz out there have any tips of where I should hit him first?????? Balls, gut, fist thrust to the nasal cavity......whatever...???

You are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown. Little time to make a phone call ????? (if this is true). Put down your 3rd beer and making a focking phone call if it's true you loser.

Just stay bent over. He's already Korncobbed ya :music_guitarred:

You're both fat so I don't think it matters. You'll both be winded by the first punch.

HTH :music_guitarred:

Yeah if this is true then it's beyond FF. Isn't there a privacy pact with being a realator? If there is this guy went way past that with his actions. It makes you wonder what else he has done over the years as a realtor.

You are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown. Little time to make a phone call ????? (if this is true). Put down your 3rd beer and making a focking phone call if it's true you loser.

sorry hines......wrong both times.....it did happen.....and my eyes are blue......Go jog a mile or two and burn off some of that extra energy pal........

sorry hines......wrong both times.....it did happen.....and my eyes are blue......Go jog a mile or two and burn off some of that extra energy pal........

Then you are even a bigger loser then we all thought for letting someone do that....got it rook?

No hard feelings? What are you a puss? You should seriously go FFToday on his azz! That is stealing, and stealing from a friend is the lowest of lows (second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

Dork

Then you are even a bigger loser then we all thought for letting someone do that....got it rook?

Hines.....go let everyone know that Roger Godell strained a hammy while jogging today and STFU.............. :thumbsdown: ...

Its just not football season until someone busts this one out: "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw CornKobb pass out at 31 Flavors last night...I guess it's pretty serious. "

I think someone nailed this on the head when they said that you are actually the "friend" who stole the notes. That being said just in case you are the huge floppy c0ck that you claim to be here some suggestions for "getting even" all of these would require him not to know that you know, to prevent further reprisal, pick as few or as many as you like.

1. Burn his house down, the notes are probably there, when he informs you of his bad luck give him no sympathy and instantly go into a selling pitch for your own home

2. Ask him to give you a ride somewhere and leave some form of drugs under his seat. Call crime stoppers.

3. After the draft, invite him over, install a key logger on your computer, then complain about how you can't log into the league, he'll say he isn't having a problem, ask him to log in from your computer to make sure it's not a problem on your end. Offer yourself and your friends great deals from his account.

4.If he has young children inform them that there is no Santa Clause.

5. If you can gain entry to his home, leave a used condom in his bed, if He finds it he thinks the wife is cheating, if she finds it, well you get the picture.

You know, thinking about it, your kind of like the Fonz's character in Water Boy.

I think someone nailed this on the head when they said that you are actually the "friend" who stole the notes. That being said just in case you are the huge floppy c0ck that you claim to be here some suggestions for "getting even" all of these would require him not to know that you know, to prevent further reprisal, pick as few or as many as you like.

1. Burn his house down, the notes are probably there, when he informs you of his bad luck give him no sympathy and instantly go into a selling pitch for your own home

2. Ask him to give you a ride somewhere and leave some form of drugs under his seat. Call crime stoppers.

3. After the draft, invite him over, install a key logger on your computer, then complain about how you can't log into the league, he'll say he isn't having a problem, ask him to log in from your computer to make sure it's not a problem on your end. Offer yourself and your friends great deals from his account.

4.If he has young children inform them that there is no Santa Clause.

5. If you can gain entry to his home, leave a used condom in his bed, if He finds it he thinks the wife is cheating, if she finds it, well you get the picture.

You know, thinking about it, your kind of like the Fonz's character in Water Boy.

I like the pay back ideas............... better than half of the nem rodds " on this website saying " I need to shoot him with a sawed off shot gun on this site......or "Man your a pus.....why not stick a butcher knife in his mothers heart....

sorry i aint into that................just pure payback............maybe even more than fantasy.........computer issues, floppy disks, identity theft, fbi, whatever..........mr 6-3 245 has his comin............more than fantasy...

#1 if your house is on the market, you wouldn't have ffnotes laying around for the public (call it sore eyes for a possible buyer)

#2 a realator wouldn't allow your house to look that pitted out.

#3 if you put your shiet is in a desk since that's where shiet should go if you're really trying to sell your house...a realator wouldn't allow the client to open drawers.

I assure you, no ff material would be laying out on a desk with potential buyers in the house. Nice try.

#1 if your house is on the market, you wouldn't have ffnotes laying around for the public (call it sore eyes for a possible buyer)

#2 a realator wouldn't allow your house to look that pitted out.

#3 if you put your shiet is in a desk since that's where shiet should go if you're really trying to sell your house...a realator wouldn't allow the client to open drawers.

I assure you, no ff material would be laying out on a desk with potential buyers in the house. Nice try.

:rolleyes: :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred:

No hard feelings? What are you a puss? You should seriously go FFToday on his azz! That is stealing, and stealing from a friend is the lowest of lows (second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

To be honest, I think it's hysterical. Somewhere along the line this loser forgot that this "Fantasy Football", not the real world. He's not stealing "The Process" a la The Spanish Prisoner, nuclear secrets, or anything else, he's stealing someone's predraft rankings. It's so absurd, so ridiculous, so idiotic, it's hysterical. It's akin to stealing a little league teams lineup card before you play the coach's team, your arch enemy being the coach, so that you can figure out what pitcher to send out to send them crying back home to their mommies.

It's ridiculous and pathetic, and the best way to get back at him is to simply find a way in which to display how truly out of his mind, and how deeply this guy has sunk, simply to get ahead in a freaking game, no more important in the grand scheme of things, than coming out on top in a game of "Sorry" when you were 7. How embarrasing for that loser. Truly pathetic. You should have documented what he did with photographs, and then done a photoshop mugshot of him as "Chief suspect in the abduction of my '07 fantasy football rankings-Wanted for being a pathetic loser without scruples, charm, dignity or any sense of proportion."

Guest _my_2_cents_
To be honest, I think it's hysterical. Somewhere along the line this loser forgot that this "Fantasy Football", not the real world. He's not stealing "The Process" a la The Spanish Prisoner, nuclear secrets, or anything else, he's stealing someone's predraft rankings. It's so absurd, so ridiculous, so idiotic, it's hysterical. It's akin to stealing a little league teams lineup card before you play the coach's team, your arch enemy being the coach, so that you can figure out what pitcher to send out to send them crying back home to their mommies.

It's ridiculous and pathetic, and the best way to get back at him is to simply find a way in which to display how truly out of his mind, and how deeply this guy has sunk, simply to get ahead in a freaking game, no more important in the grand scheme of things, than coming out on top in a game of "Sorry" when you were 7. How embarrasing for that loser. Truly pathetic. You should have documented what he did with photographs, and then done a photoshop mugshot of him as "Chief suspect in the abduction of my '07 fantasy football rankings-Wanted for being a pathetic loser without scruples, charm, dignity or any sense of proportion."

somehow I still think a punch in the face would be far more satisfying. Moreso if it's in front of the wife & kids during Sunday dinner.

You're both fat so I don't think it matters. You'll both be winded by the first punch.

HTH :banana:

:banana:

Secondly, I don't believe this guy for a minute. A realtor wouldn't risk his career just to get some FF notes. And in this day and age who keeps all of their ff info on a bunch of hand written pieces of paper? This guy doesn't have enough time to make a phone call but he has the time to rewrite a projection list every time a player gets hurt or there is a change in a depth chart? I guess if he is sitting around doing that all the time it explains why he is so fat.

I got to hand it to him with no hard feelings......But he must of had some big ballz to pull this off. Our draft is in 2 1/2 wks and I do alot of note taking jotting down stuff for ffootball. I have been very lucky but also pretty successful in ffootball since 1995 i have only been out of the top 4 twice in a 12 man league. (not tryin to brag)

Anyways, My house is up for sale and on the market. He gets a realtor he knows personally to supposedly "show my house". Instead he goes straight to my office, finds my fantasy stuff and notes, proceeds to copy them on my fax. How did i find out? I pulled up to see his car with him walking outside with several sheets of white paper (i didnt let him see me, just thought it was strange). I didnt think anything at first but when I went to my office, the ffootball stuff was moved around and my fax was out of paper beeping.

The Bastarddd has my stuff.........Oh well, gotta give it to the ratbastard.........thought yall would enjoy.

I knew ffootball was serious but not a covert operation.....LOL

Somebody probably already did this, but I call bullshit.

I wont be scrolling down through this stupid thread to find out though. GFIAFP.

Hines.....go let everyone know that Roger Godell strained a hammy while jogging today and STFU.............. :thumbsdown: ...

I'm not sure who Roger Godell is, but I heard Roger Goodell pulled a hammy running over to your house to call you a p*ssy.

Oh, sorry I have to go read your insightful thread on who you are taking last in your draft :wacko:

I got to hand it to him with no hard feelings......But he must of had some big ballz to pull this off. Our draft is in 2 1/2 wks and I do alot of note taking jotting down stuff for ffootball. I have been very lucky but also pretty successful in ffootball since 1995 i have only been out of the top 4 twice in a 12 man league. (not tryin to brag)

Anyways, My house is up for sale and on the market. He gets a realtor he knows personally to supposedly "show my house". Instead he goes straight to my office, finds my fantasy stuff and notes, proceeds to copy them on my fax. How did i find out? I pulled up to see his car with him walking outside with several sheets of white paper (i didnt let him see me, just thought it was strange). I didnt think anything at first but when I went to my office, the ffootball stuff was moved around and my fax was out of paper beeping.

The Bastarddd has my stuff.........Oh well, gotta give it to the ratbastard.........thought yall would enjoy.

I knew ffootball was serious but not a covert operation.....LOL

Party's over. I think it's time to come out and admit you made up this ridiculous story. I have doubts anyone here will ever take you seriously again, but a confession would be a good beginning. :overhead:

How come this BS thread is still hanging around and my thread got locked in 12 hours?!

He STABBED my cat!

:cheers:

IBTL?????????????

IBTB??????????

What the fock is taking so long?

How come this BS thread is still hanging around and my thread got locked in 12 hours?!

He STABBED my cat!

Maybe Corn-holio is telling the truth......when's the Open House? I have to study for my basketball draft and could use some research that I would never be able to find online or in a bookstore, so I'll have my realtor meet me there and put her career on the line for me.

He STABBED my cat!

Hello fellers......if this thread sux so much why do you all keep posting on it. I have stayed away for over 14hrs and it keeps getting hits.

Believe it or not......it happened and I could care less what anyone thinks....I only put it on here because I couldnt believe someone would go to such links for ffootball and thought yall would enjoy a laugh or two.

Anyways..... If yall are sick of it, calling bs, etc....... LET IT DIE.

much love...... CornKobb :doublethumbsup:

Hello fellers......if this thread sux so much why do you all keep posting on it. I have stayed away for over 14hrs and it keeps getting hits.

Believe it or not......it happened and I could care less what anyone thinks....I only put it on here because I am desperate for attention.

Fixed :unsure:

Believe it or not......it happened and I could care less what anyone thinks....I only put it on here because I couldnt believe someone would go to such links for ffootball and thought yall would enjoy a laugh or two.

Anyways..... If yall are sick of it, calling bs, etc....... LET IT DIE.

much love...... CornKobb :unsure:

Maybe this will sound classier if I say it in French...

Vous etes un ASSCLOWN!

I knew that high school class would come in handy some friggin' day.

this thread is alive simple for the fact that so many of us wants you to know that you are an assclown.

more useless than a d1ck flavored lollypop.

After reading your latter posts I now understand that this is no good friend of yours yet im still astonished that no one here finds this comical and brilliant. With him not being a close friend of yours i would be extreemly pissed, but my buddies in my league would pull this ###### in a heart beat lol. Its classic! I guess my friends and I still find practical jokes comical. If this was just "some guy" (which it may be in your situation) I understand, but if my friend pulled this on me I would just try to get him back in a clean, comical, more thoughtful way. I am just surprised how so many of you guys instantly said this should result is legal action. Has this guy ever been into your house? Does he know your wife and kids? Is he a good friend of the family? If so I find this very comical. If he is just a friend of someone else in the league then thats over the line. Just surprised NO ONE had the same initial thought that I had. Everyone said to beat his ass or call the police. The guy just coppied your notes to possible play a prank on you/ tell the other guys about it and show them on draft day. Not like he sniffed your wifes panties and stole some cash, it was harmless if he is a friend. I guess im just glad that my friends and I still know how to have some fun (we respect eachother enough with our pranks to not seriously damage anything of anyones or hurt them badly. And if we broke into the house to steal fantasy stuff we would still respect their true privacy - disregarding grabbing some fantasy papers, to us thats not privacy just a game). I know some of you will think im just some kid, and I still kinda am, but I enjoy doing this kinda stuff to/with my friends, even when the jokes being played on me.

IBTL?????????????

IBTB??????????

What the fock is taking so long?

I felt this one qualified as good comedy. This is the type of post that separates us from all the other FF message boards out there. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on each person's own taste :unsure:

I agree with AJ_4_26 :cheers: The story has to be true because who could make this up otherwise? :unsure: