Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

What trade sprung you?

I made offers for Barkley and got shot down over and over. I traded for OBJ knowing that the Barkley owner loved him. I flipped him for Barkley. I OVERPAID at the time for him on a 2 for 1 that sent obj and l.miller for just him. Basically a WR1 and a rb 2 for a rookie that could hit the wall anytime. That was an easy one. I just had to pry him out of the dudes hands.

My favorite was Chris Carson. I was sold on him at the start of the season. Got snaked on draft day. I traded for him 2 weeks in as part of a package. That sent Kenny stills away after his hot start. Held onto him through thick and thin even though I had no need for him. Conor, Barkley.,fornette, ware, Williams. Hell I even started Ito Smith a game over him. Scored me 36 in the semis and 34 in the ship.

What trade did it for you ? Where at in the season ? Straight up or package deal?

I started with Antonio Brown and David Johnson as my keepers and drafte Mixon with my first pick. Had to give up a lot to get DeAndre Hopkins as I gave up a 1st and 6th round draft pick to acquire him midseason. Then waited a week and gave up a 2nd rounder for Michael Thomas. Then, traded Gronk and Nick Chubb for Zach Ertz. Formed a Super Team, got some help getting into the playoffs, and then dominated!

I traded Hunt for Brown early in the year. In another I landed D. Johnson for Chubb as the main pieces in the exchange. I also landed Baldwin at the deadline for pennies. If I don't trade Chubb for Johnson I lose in the second round, and obviously Brown will be a big reason why I win this week assuming a minor miracle doesn't happen for my opponent tonight. I went against Wilson last night and Baldwin kept him from cutting into my lead too much.

Traded Landry and Howard for mixon and enunwa. Ended up dropping enunwa, and mixon helped me win my league

Not a trade, but I just happened to be checking FF news the afternoon the announcement of Carlos Hyde being traded to Jacksonville came out.

I immediately picked up Nick Chubb & he helped me win a championship.