Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back the LA Rams

HELP - I can keep only ONE

I'm in a 12 team 1pt PPR Yahoo league and we get to keep 1 player from last season (get them in same round as last year) and we get them for the next TWO years (forgot to add this before).

Things to know:

- Last season the top QBs scored hundreds more points than top RBs (1pt 25 yrds, 6pt TDs and 2,4,6 pt bonus for yards). The top QBs scored hundreds more points than top RBs.

- I won't know my draft postion until after everyone declares their keeper (I suspect Brady, Rodgers, Stafford and maybe Brees to be kept).

- RBs get 1 pt per 10 yards (bonus at 100 etc)

- WRs get 1 pt per 10 yards (bonus at 100 etc)

- We play 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, K, DEF

Which one player below would you keep (and why if you have time):

- McCoy (for my 2nd rd pick)

- Brandon Marshall (4th)

- Colston (6th)

- Ryan Mathews (8th)

- Fred Jackson (10th)

A week ago I was certain Mathews would be my guy based on the best value, but now it's up in the air. I can see the logic in keeping any of the RBs.

Thanks in advance for your help. Leave a link and I will help with yours.

dont get pretty. mccoy as a 2nd rounder is just too solid. the others are good value, but you are loosing significant value if you let mccoy go.

mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404254

Agreed. McCoy will be a much better value than any player you could draft in the 2nd round, and you know what you are getting. Matthews and Jackson are also great values, they just both have ???'s on reliability. Seeing as you don't have a QB worth keeping, I'd go this route.

That's too easy, McCoy is going as a top 4 overall pick, so him as a 2nd rounder should be your choice.

That's too easy, McCoy is going as a top 4 overall pick, so him as a 2nd rounder should be your choice.

Thanks to everyone who answered so far. I was secretly leaning towards McCoy because of the security, but a 2nd round pick is so much more valuable than an 8th or 10th it's hard to decide.

I can't imagine McCoy having a year like last year with 20 TDs, but I'm hoping his receptions go back to 2010 numbers and he should be great in PPR.