Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Should your spouse be your best friend?

You're giving marriage advice now?

Why wouldn't I be able to? I was in a marriage where my wife was not my best friend. My gf now, if we stay together, I want her to be my best friend, and I know this relationship would be much better than my previous one for it.

I used to be in the camp of My wife shouldn't be my best friend. Then I realized how foolish that was. I saw the couples who were the happiest, and they usually had a common theme

Why wouldn't I be able to? I was in a marriage where my wife was not my best friend. My gf now, if we stay together, I want her to be my best friend, and I know this relationship would be much better than my previous one for it.

I used to be in the camp of My wife shouldn't be my best friend. Then I realized how foolish that was. I saw the couples who were the happiest, and they usually had a common theme

There is no hard and fast rule either way.

My life insurance policy has my wife's name on it, not my best friends.She's higher than that. Get it?

My life insurance policy has my wife's name on it, not my best friends.She's higher than that. Get it?

Sucker. Why would you fall for that. Your best friend doesnt cook for you, so poisoning is less likely. :lol:

Sucker. Why would you fall for that. Your best friend doesnt cook for you, so poisoning is less likely. :lol:

Like the life insurance policy is necessary to have a motive to poison HT.

Like the life insurance policy is necessary to have a motive to poison HT.

Poison with ❤️

I thought that snatch smelled toxic. 🤮

Nope. Weighs less after two kids than she did before. No hourglass over here.

Nope. Weighs less after two kids than she did before. No hourglass over here.

She has the AIDS? Sorry for your loss. :(

Sorry. Couldnt resist. My wife had the same situation. First kid was adopted and the second one sucked the life out of her perky t!ts to point where she was double digits again.

She has the AIDS? Sorry for your loss. :(

Sorry. Couldnt resist. My wife had the same situation. First kid was adopted and the second one sucked the life out of her perky t!ts to point where she was double digits again.

Lol