Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***Official Seattle Seahawks Thread 2012***

thx

personally, I like Austin Davis from So. Mississippi, but I doubt he lasts until the 4th round or later anyway.

I never watched this kid in live action, but I just spent some time researching him. Watched a little film, stats, etc.

I think he'll last until the 4th first of all....

I can see why you like him. He does allot of good things. He's an interesting prospect late as well.

I'm a little torn though. I saw allot of bad balls. Seems like he looses some accuracy at times and deep ball is 50/50. Throws it away allot. Maybe that can be good at times, but I don't see him handleing the pressure well. He bails out.

But, there is some good things too. I would say he makes my list. I like him SO MUCH better then Tannehill as an example.

I'd even rate him over Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles possibly.

I'll probably do some more research on this guy. I missed on him the first time around. I think he was ranked pretty low so I didn't bother.

I like the 2 I mentioned better still I think. I really like Darron Thomas allot. You should look him up and watch some game films of his if you haven't already.

seems like he's a guy who would get subbed out on 3rd and long since he's better at run support than the passing game. Then again, Hawthorne was better against the run too. I'd be fine with either of these guys so long as they don't break the bank, and if they both want too much money, let someone else pay. I don't see how we should be over-paying someone who is not an ideal pass-defending LB in an increasingly pass-happy league. In that case, better to use a few draft picks on LBs and get the guys with the tools we need.

I really think we should try and resign Hawthorne! And draft one. There are some really good LB's around #12. (Hightower and Luke)

I never watched this kid in live action, but I just spent some time researching him. Watched a little film, stats, etc.

I can see why you like him. He does allot of good things. He's an interesting prospect late as well.

I'm a little torn though. I saw allot of bad balls. Seems like he looses some accuracy at times and deep ball is 50/50. Throws it away allot. Maybe that can be good at times, but I don't see him handleing the pressure well. He bails out.

But, there is some good things too. I would say he makes my list. I like him SO MUCH better then Tannehill as an example.

I'll probably do some more research on this guy. I missed on him the first time around. I think he was ranked pretty low so I didn't bother.

I like the 2 I mentioned better still I think. I really like Darron Thomas allot. You should look him up and watch some game films of his if you haven't already.

I've watched a number of his games over the years.

The problem is that So Miss dominated a very weak Conference USA where defense is just a rumor. He's had a dominant running back in the backfield for years. Still, So Miss was wildly inconsistent on offense despite some really good talent. I think he would be a long term project before he develops, if at all. If you want a Conf USA QB, Case Keenum is the guy to take a look at. Who I think is better than Kevin Kolb, the natural comparison since both are coming out of the same system.

I've watched a number of his games over the years.

The problem is that So Miss dominated a very weak Conference USA where defense is just a rumor. He's had a dominant running back in the backfield for years. Still, So Miss was wildly inconsistent on offense despite some really good talent. I think he would be a long term project before he develops, if at all. If you want a Conf USA QB, Case Keenum is the guy to take a look at. Who I think is better than Kevin Kolb, the natural comparison since both are coming out of the same system.

Interesting. Thanks. I'd only seen a bit of Davis in film and maybe this is me thinking hey, here comes the next Favre-like gunslinger. I'm not wedded to Conf USA by any means.

I have heard some good things about Chandler Harnish, but have never seen any of his game film yet. Apparently he is a smart decision-maker, mobile. That is my next project, along with that Oregon kid.

Interesting. Thanks. I'd only seen a bit of Davis in film and maybe this is me thinking hey, here comes the next Favre-like gunslinger. I'm not wedded to Conf USA by any means.

I have heard some good things about Chandler Harnish, but have never seen any of his game film yet. Apparently he is a smart decision-maker, mobile. That is my next project, along with that Oregon kid.

I hate Harnish... He's one I've dropped off my list....

I tend to agree with Phillybear about Case K. being the guy from that conference. Case K. is my #3 sleeper next to Thomas and K. Moore.

This guy did beat Case K. head to head pretty well though. Maybe it's the team around him though.

Interesting stuff. I think we should take a shot at one of these guy's late though. I think they will be better then the 3-6 ranked QB's.

I hate Harnish... He's one I've dropped off my list....

Well, that does it. Harnish has no chance. Did you fax your do not draft list to all NFL GMs? :rolleyes:

Well, that does it. Harnish has no chance. Did you fax your do not draft list to all NFL GMs? :rolleyes:

ok that is pretty funny. :thumbsup:

Are you even a real Seahawk fan?

Are you on me because I liked Flynn, wanted to get Flynn, and now the Hawks got Flynn. So you're all sore? Or because I challenged you in a post about him?

This is a message board about Seahawks and talking about guy's, wants, likes and dislikes, etc. I gave my .02 about Harnish. Big fing deal. People give there views about guy's all the time, without some nitwit giving them cr@p that they are not a GM. And if you're really one of our 12th men, then you would be on my side and not trying to talk $hit about me.

I do happen to study allot about players and the draft. It's a hobby I do with my bro and we spend allot of time on it. I think I have the right to give my views. And even the GM's and so called experts get it wrong dope. I've been right on allot of guy's in the past and I will always hope the Hawks land guy's we like. (SUCH AS FLYNN)

What do you put out there? Anything?

If you don't want to hear it then don't listen and STFO.

I do happen to study allot

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :)

But I agree with you on Flynn.

I am pretty pleased with the Flynn signing, I thought for sure he was going to Miami. It was big for us for a couple reasons, one we can now take the best available player during the draft and two we have a competition at the most critical spot on the roster.

I am still not sold on Flynn but I am at least somewhat ok with our QB prospects going into this year. Schnieder and Carrol cannot get enough credit for the talent upgrades made to our roster since they joined the franchise. Hopefully they can keep it up. :thumbsup:

I really don't get where all the Pete Carrol hate comes from, sure he cheated in college but everyone does and how many years of elite teams did USC churn out during his time. I went to WSU and I am telling you I am praying our new football coach follows the Pete Carroll plan to a T. It won't happen because its the palouse, though. Hard to explain till you drive through but once you see it you will understand that Mike Price was actually a great coach. <_<

Why all this talk of other QB's. You have Matt Flynn :pointstosky:

Why all this talk of other QB's. You have Matt Flynn :pointstosky:

Because smart teams like GB, groom QB's behind there starters.

And T. Jackson will be gone next year. Or I would hope so.

So we can use a late draft pick on a QB still, even with the Flynn signing. And like everybody says, Flynn is no lock. I understand this.

So it would be foolish not to get a lot of young depth at QB still.

I am pretty pleased with the Flynn signing, I thought for sure he was going to Miami. It was big for us for a couple reasons, one we can now take the best available player during the draft and two we have a competition at the most critical spot on the roster.

I am still not sold on Flynn but I am at least somewhat ok with our QB prospects going into this year. Schnieder and Carrol cannot get enough credit for the talent upgrades made to our roster since they joined the franchise. Hopefully they can keep it up. :thumbsup:

I really don't get where all the Pete Carrol hate comes from, sure he cheated in college but everyone does and how many years of elite teams did USC churn out during his time. I went to WSU and I am telling you I am praying our new football coach follows the Pete Carroll plan to a T. It won't happen because its the palouse, though. Hard to explain till you drive through but once you see it you will understand that Mike Price was actually a great coach. <_<

Somebody get Noob a Huskies tshirt :overhead:

Somebody get Noob a Huskies tshirt :overhead:

My dad went to UW in the late 1940's, his sister went to WSU. He wrote her a letter and simply listed her address as 'Silo Tech'

And it made it to her :)

I do like me some Cougar Cheese though :)

Are you even a real Seahawk fan?

Are you on me because I liked Flynn, wanted to get Flynn, and now the Hawks got Flynn. So you're all sore? Or because I challenged you in a post about him?

This is a message board about Seahawks and talking about guy's, wants, likes and dislikes, etc. I gave my .02 about Harnish. Big fing deal. People give there views about guy's all the time, without some nitwit giving them cr@p that they are not a GM. And if you're really one of our 12th men, then you would be on my side and not trying to talk $hit about me.

I do happen to study allot about players and the draft. It's a hobby I do with my bro and we spend allot of time on it. I think I have the right to give my views. And even the GM's and so called experts get it wrong dope. I've been right on allot of guy's in the past and I will always hope the Hawks land guy's we like. (SUCH AS FLYNN)

What do you put out there? Anything?

If you don't want to hear it then don't listen and STFO.

Do you have any analysis on WR's yet?

I'm asking from a fantasy stand point. I need a wr this year, and I don't pick until 11. Trading up isn't really an option, so that's gonna take me out of that first tier of wr's. Blackmon,Floyd and Wright. I don't see a QB or RB falling, so I'm basically gonna be taking a wr from that next tier/group.

I'm asking from a fantasy stand point. I need a wr this year, and I don't pick until 11. Trading up isn't really an option, so that's gonna take me out of that first tier of wr's. Blackmon,Floyd and Wright. I don't see a QB or RB falling, so I'm basically gonna be taking a wr from that next tier/group.

To be honest I have not evaluated the WR's after those first 3 you mentioned. I've only targeted the first 3-5 at each position for the 1st round of the draft. We only went 3 deep at wide. (Only at QB did I go really deep)

For Fantasy purposes though, I think a lot would also depend on where they end up going. That always changes some things in my view, as opportunity and system, QB, etc. is a huge thing.

I think there are at least 5 RB's that I would also take first before the 4th wide. Although, I guess at you're draft pick that could still make a WR selection best.

We rated Blackmon #1 by far then M. Floyd... (Little down on Wright)

Nick Toon, Jarius Wright, Marvin Jones, and Rueben Randle are guy's that I wanted to look at first, but never checked them out. They kind of stuck out to me. Probably because of there size/or speed.

Anyway, I'll have to get back to you on this one. Sorry.

Seahawks will host Giants DE Dave Tollefson for visit Thursday and into Friday

For depth purposes.

I just wanted to post one more time about how i think Matt Flynn is going to be a good franchise QB along the lines of Tony Romo, Matt Schaubb, Jay Cutler, and Matt Ryan.

Last time, I promise.

I just wanted to post one more time about how i think Matt Flynn is going to be a good franchise QB along the lines of Tony Romo, Matt Schaubb, Jay Cutler, and Matt Ryan.

Last time, I promise.

Thats good to hear. I'm greatly tempering my expectations, but the people that like him seem to really love him.

Seahawks announce: agreed to terms with former Bears OL Frank Omiyale - per ESPN Twitter

Backup depth, much better as a guard than tackle, worked with Tom Cable in Atlanta in 2006.

Anthony Hargrove, backup DT, will likely be one of the players suspended as part of the New Orleans witch hunt being conducted by Roger Goodell.

Anthony Hargrove, backup DT, will likely be one of the players suspended as part of the New Orleans witch hunt being conducted by Roger Goodell.

Somebody needs to put a bounty on Goodell.

I know I've tossed this QB's name back and forth for a few years with Kopy and probably others, but the QB the Seahawks need to draft, late rounds, is Kellen Moore from Boise St. The guy is ridiculous. Boise St held a workout recently for the NFL teams with their pro prospects entering the draft. Moore completed 52 or 53 passes right on the money, the only incompletion was a deep throw that missed by an inch or two. However, he kept hitting his WRs in stride on the rest of the deep balls. This is arguably the most accurate passer in NCAA history and a perfect West Coast QB. He can move a little. He is a lot like Matt Flynn, so he is suited to back him up. He can read through his progressions, he can take what the defense gives him. His only draw back is he is 6'0". He was incredibly clutch leading Boise St to national title consideration. But, his kicker and defense ultimately let him down. God, that game vs Nevada two years ago, Nevada comes all the way back to tie up the game in regulation with seconds to go. Seconds. Moore gets the ball, throws it deep, and completes a perfect toss to set up the winning very short FG, but the kicker missed. But that throw....wow...

Right now Kellen Moore is barely inside the top 15 prospects for the upcoming draft, going in the 5th to 7th round range, but he may move up a bit after his pro day showing.

Yep, I'm getting my draft list and board together. It's time.

Moore is a baller. But even watching him in college playing a mid-major team he looks TINY out there.

I'm rooting for him but don't think he's worth a draft pick. He'll definitely make an NFL team though. I'd love to see Seattle sign him after the draft but they'll definitely have competition on that (if he isn't taken in the last round).

Because smart teams like GB, groom QB's behind there starters.

And T. Jackson will be gone next year. Or I would hope so.

So we can use a late draft pick on a QB still, even with the Flynn signing. And like everybody says, Flynn is no lock. I understand this.

So it would be foolish not to get a lot of young depth at QB still.

GB took Rodgers because he fell off the planet in that draft. He was best available player by far when they took him. Only reason they took him. And I don't think Favre had any part in the grooming process of Rodgers. Favre wasn't that kind of guy.

You just got a young Qb. And you want to get another QB? Plus, you need to groom and play Flynn. I'd think they'd use their late picks on other positions of need.

I know I've tossed this QB's name back and forth for a few years with Kopy and probably others, but the QB the Seahawks need to draft, late rounds, is Kellen Moore from Boise St. The guy is ridiculous. Boise St held a workout recently for the NFL teams with their pro prospects entering the draft. Moore completed 52 or 53 passes right on the money, the only incompletion was a deep throw that missed by an inch or two. However, he kept hitting his WRs in stride on the rest of the deep balls. This is arguably the most accurate passer in NCAA history and a perfect West Coast QB. He can move a little. He is a lot like Matt Flynn, so he is suited to back him up. He can read through his progressions, he can take what the defense gives him. His only draw back is he is 6'0". He was incredibly clutch leading Boise St to national title consideration. But, his kicker and defense ultimately let him down. God, that game vs Nevada two years ago, Nevada comes all the way back to tie up the game in regulation with seconds to go. Seconds. Moore gets the ball, throws it deep, and completes a perfect toss to set up the winning very short FG, but the kicker missed. But that throw....wow...

Right now Kellen Moore is barely inside the top 15 prospects for the upcoming draft, going in the 5th to 7th round range, but he may move up a bit after his pro day showing.

Pro day completion percentage is a joke. You can't draw anything from it.

I like Kellen Moore though based on his play. I don't think he makes it to the 5th round. But Seattle fans should not be thinking about more QBs in the draft. Should be in Flynn mode and next season you'll get a veteran to back him up. Flynn is going to be really good.

Moore is a baller. But even watching him in college playing a mid-major team he looks TINY out there.

I'm rooting for him but don't think he's worth a draft pick. He'll definitely make an NFL team though. I'd love to see Seattle sign him after the draft but they'll definitely have competition on that (if he isn't taken in the last round).

Moore looked dominant even against the BCS teams Boise St routinely dominated, Georgia, Oregon, TCU, Virginia Tech, Oregon St, etc.

I would be OK with a late round pick on him rather than let him sign with anybody in free agency. We don't have a 5th, but do have a 6th and 7th, and that's before we do some trading down to get more picks.

Pro day completion percentage is a joke. You can't draw anything from it.

I like Kellen Moore though based on his play. I don't think he makes it to the 5th round. But Seattle fans should not be thinking about more QBs in the draft. Should be in Flynn mode and next season you'll get a veteran to back him up. Flynn is going to be really good.

I think everybody is comfortable with Flynn at the moment, but Schneider our GM has been very consistent is saying all things considered, we wants to draft a QB in every draft. Of course, not a high pick. But a low round gamble. It's worked out for teams like Green Bay and New England and so forth. We didn't draft one last year, but signed Josh Portis after the draft, and kept him around for the year. So, draft another one to compete with Portis. That's the word they want to keep using, compete. I think they'll draft one this year at some point.

GB took Rodgers because he fell off the planet in that draft. He was best available player by far when they took him. Only reason they took him. And I don't think Favre had any part in the grooming process of Rodgers. Favre wasn't that kind of guy.

You just got a young Qb. And you want to get another QB? Plus, you need to groom and play Flynn. I'd think they'd use their late picks on other positions of need.

True points - But, I meant the GB system grooms QB's well. Rodgers himself, Flynn, Hass, A. Brooks, and maybe others I'm forgetting. GB was just one example of this theory.

But like Philybear said, we are expected to draft a late prospect every year or most years and see what sticks. It's been said that is our plan of attack.

I still say this is a good idea, even with Flynn. We don't need a Vet. Flynn will be seasoned enough.

Get a young guy in there for when T. Jackson is gone.

I AM happy with Flynn. But, a very late pick with good value and upside makes a ton of sense. And there is some good one's.

I completely agree with you! I really like K. Moore late! (And the Oregon kid)

I never actually saw you're posts before on this kid and that you like him, so we are seeing the SAME things. He is a very accurate QB and a winner. I think Pro Day just shows more of what's on tape. He's small, but the same size as Brees. I think he'll be a good one and he's going late. He's worth a draft pick later in the draft for sure.

I'll be rooting to get him. He'll be way better then Tannehill.

Our QB Sleepers / Ranks:

1. Luck

2. Griffin

Luck and Griffin both deserving 1st round studs.

Nobody else is worth a 1st round pick in our view. Tannehill is a joke.

We feel there are major questions with the next 5+ QB's and are no better then a 2nd rounder at best. Probably a 3rd.

So since we have Flynn now anyway, we think we should look at a possible rookie QB starting in round 4 or later.

(Maybe round 3 depending)

And this is our likes:

3. Darron Thomas/QB/Oregon - Love this kid. Not sure why he's ranked so low? I would go higher on this kid if his draft stock warranted it. I think he's #3 QB on the board. Huge stats. Big arm. Looks to pass first before he runs. Great deep ball. Young kid and only a Jr. 6'3 and everything seems perfect about him.

He's cocky - But, I like that. I think he could be real good given the chance. Seems as good as RG3 almost to me. I would go a little higher in the draft to land him.

(Think Newton/RG3/Culpepper/M. Vick later years)

4. Kellen Moore/QB/Boise st - Love this kid also. His height is the only problem I see. He's a proven winner and everything I see about this kid I like. Goes deep, decent arm but is accurate, leader. I like him allot. Not crazy that he's a lefty. But, the height is a concern. I think he'll succeed. Nice risk to take late.

(Think Flutie/S. Young/D. Brees)

5. Case Keenum/QB/Houston - HUGE numbers. Everything to like except who he plays for and the wide open offense he plays in. Good risk to take late though.

(Think bust or T. Brady or some where in between)

6. Nick Foles/QB/Arizona - We like him. Something seems missing. Maybe the deep ball accuracy. I'm not sold on him, and he's higher projected then deserving to me. He fill to the 3rd - maybe, but I like the guy's above him.

(Think A. Smith)

7. Weeden/QB - I like him. Maybe should be higher. But, hate his age. He'll be 30 before you know it. He had the best WR to throw too. I would put him ahead of a lot of these guy's I guess, but I think it's better served to pass on him. Plus he'll cost a higher pick.

(Think bust or R. Fitzpatrick)

8. Russell Wilson/QB/Wisconsin - He's interesting. I like allot about him, but the height is not there. Even worse then K. Moore. He probably won't make it, but there is allot to like. He does run first before pass, which is the opposite of D. Thomas in our view.

Might be worth a last round flyer.

(Think S. Wallace)

9. Kirk Cousins/QB/Mich St. - Something seems off with him.

(Like Nick Foles) Deep ball lacks and some accuracy. The tape showed allot of flaws, even though he's somewhat consistant.

(Think M. Hass at his worst - He even looks like Matt if you take off the hair)

Hate: R. Tannehill, Osweiler, Harnish

Hate where Foles, Cousins, Weeden are rated.

Really like Darron Thomas and Kellen Moore.

In case you missed it - See above. Kellen Moore my #4 QB.

Moore looked dominant even against the BCS teams Boise St routinely dominated, Georgia, Oregon, TCU, Virginia Tech, Oregon St, etc.

I would be OK with a late round pick on him rather than let him sign with anybody in free agency. We don't have a 5th, but do have a 6th and 7th, and that's before we do some trading down to get more picks.

:thumbsup:

I think Kellen Moore would be the perfect developmental QB behind flynn.

Per Seattle Times

The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with free-agent RB Kregg Lumpkin (Buccaneers). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

He's a big bruising RB to backup Marshawn Lynch. He played for Green Bay in 2008-09, so he is connected to John Schneider.

Been a while since I been on here..good to see the Seahawks threads continue for some odd reason.

Congrats on getting the next Kevin Kolb!! :pointstosky:

Been a while since I been on here..good to see the Seahawks threads continue for some odd reason.

Congrats on getting the next Kevin Kolb!! :pointstosky:

Congrats on the 100% original post.

The next Kevin Kolb! classic stuff :lol:

So, during the Super Bowl run, the Washington Redskins had a bounty on Shaun Alexander, and knocked him out of the game with a concussion. Eh, part of the game. I don't give a rat's ass about a bounty.

I guess Goodell will be crushing the will and spirit of Washington next. :dunno:

So, during the Super Bowl run, the Washington Redskins had a bounty on Shaun Alexander, and knocked him out of the game with a concussion. Eh, part of the game. I don't give a rat's ass about a bounty.

I guess Goodell will be crushing the will and spirit of Washington next. :dunno:

As a Skins fan, even I agree. The Skins should be punished but Goodell isn't going to do it. They already concluded the Skins investigation and nothing is going to happen. It makes no sense. Goodell just crushed the Saints and everyone else skates. Goodell is a disaster and this punishment was over the top. He just hung himself with this punishment.

If the Seahawks only have a 6th and 7th rounder they are not getting Moore that late. You guys should be thinking about other positions. So many teams need QBs it seems. If Moore has a 5th round grade he'll be taken in the 4th.

Went over the WR's & RB's this weekend..... :)

I've got to say there are a ton of tall wides this year, and some of them really look good.

I think there will be some real good value after round 3+.

Here's what I've got:

Note: I like guy's over 6+ foot (Plus that is what the Hawks need) so I downgraded the smaller guy's somewhat. So keep that in mind. There were two that still made the cut.

Anyway, here is my ranks:

1. Blackmon - (Top 6 pick - STUD)

2. Ruben Randel (1st-2nd round value) - Love this kid. He was underutilized at LSU, but he looks amazing. I like him #2 best WR, even though the average person would have him lower. There will probably be other wides to go before him I'm sure, probably due to his low stats. But, the game tape is amazing. (I see him as a #1 WR)

3. M. Floyd (1st - 2nd round value) - I like him. He's tall, and looks good. My only concern is ND. They just always seem to bust or under perform from ND. He's 3rd because he's so much bigger then K. Wright. (I see him as a good chance to be a #1 WR)

4. K. Wright (2nd round value) - Combine speed sucked, but then he went off at his Pro Day. After looking at him in detail, I fell in love with his speed and deep threat. I originally had him much lower because of his size, but I'm sure he'll make for a good WR.

He's just not what I'm looking for I guess with that size. (Great #2 WR or slot type)

_______ Drop after these four

5. C. Givens (3rd round value) - He may even go later then 3rd, with others going before him. But, I like him. Another big tall WR with speed. Lots to like about him. I moved him into the 3rd, but would hope to get him later maybe.

6. Alshon Jeffrey (3rd round value) - He probably is rated before the 3rd and into the 2nd round maybe. He might deserve to be there also. HUGE kid. Great hands. I might move him into the 2nd still and ahead of Givens, but my concern is that he's to big/Heavy. He'll either be a stud that is fast enough, OR think Mike Williams/David Boston possibly. I'm not sure still? But, I did see him have problems getting past defenders on average, even though he went deep a lot. He made catches with the defender on him though. He could even be a 1st rounder really. I might need to do some further research on this kid and find out if there is a weight issue and true speeds on average. Boom or Bust here.

7. N. Toon (3rd round value) - He was close to make the 3rd round cut. Another big guy and has the NFL blood. He did some real good things. I think he's a bit of a risk though, and would be better served as a later round pick. But, huge potential with that size.

___________ Small drop and similar to N. Toon

8. Streeter (4th round value) - Like him a lot! He would be higher if not for bad overall production stats. Another huge kid. I like his speed too. I was debating flipping him and Toon.

9. Stephen Hill (4th round value) - Another huge kid I like. I can't remember now, but there was a knock I had on him. Either school or stats? But, on the tape I like him. Him and Streeter both could have made the 3rd round grade really.

10. R. Broyles (4th round value) - This is the last small kid I rated. He's shown everything though. Great stats, Looks good on tape, etc. Probably deserves a higher grade, but I knocked him down for his size & Height. Not always do big stats equal Pro production either.

______________ Pretty good drop

11. B. Quick (5th round value) - Big kid. Some real good things. All the kids in this range could go later, but he's good enough and has the size to take this slot. This is where I began to start to see issues with WR's.

12. M. McNutt (5th round value) - Same as Quick. Big guy. Just didn't make the top 10, but came close. Value could be later.

13. AJ Jenkins (5th round value) - He almost didn't make the cut here. He was the last one I really liked to where I would spend a decent pick with. There was some issues here and after with the rest.

_____________ The rest to me were a last round pick basically

14. J. Wright - Small guy

15. M. Jones

16. J. Kearse - UW

17. K. Martin

We scratched M. Sanu & Owuse and any others not on this list.

I hope the Hawks take a look at some of these big guy's. There are many others that might even go before them, which could make them late draft picks for us.

GL with you're Fantasy pick.

my .02