Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Serena cheating and arguing with umps at US Open

These two young women are far more than their appearance, the insistence on categorizing them based on their appearance is insulting and pathetic.

Her appearance isn't white and blonde nor is her behavior white and blonde.

That is pretty racist!

I think it's racist to only that her behavior and looks are not deserving of being portrayed correctly. Serena was drawn exactly, right? Why not Naomi?

I think it's racist to only that her behavior and looks are not deserving of being portrayed correctly. Serena was drawn exactly, right? Why not Naomi?

was the latino judge drawn to character? Could it be that the emphasis was on Serena in the cartoon and the other 2 were background characters because the focus was on the crappy actions of Serena? Naaaaa. Has to be because of fake racism.

was the latino judge drawn to character? Could it be that the emphasis was on Serena in the cartoon and the other 2 were background characters because the focus was on the crappy actions of Serena? Naaaaa. Has to be because of fake racism.

Well that is my point, why not portray them all correctly?

because the focus was on one while the other 2 fade into the background. Seems abundantly obvious unless you are looking for a racist angle.
  • Like 1

only one acted like an an animal therefore she is drawn as an animal.

Think about this for a moment.

If serena chose to act as an adult human with class and dignity..there would be no drawing at all for you use to deflect from her horrible actions.

Let that sink in.

I can't see the Twitter pics but I do know that men have had bigger tantrum with no penalties including Federer. The fact that everyone focuses on her looks and calls her disgusting adds credence to the sexist racist claims.

I can't see the Twitter pics but I do know that men have had bigger tantrums with no penalties including Federer. The fact that everyone focuses on her looks and calls her disgusting adds credence to the sexist racist claims.

I don't recall anyone discussing McEnroe's body or face or hair.

I can't see the Twitter pics but I do know that men have had bigger tantrum with no penalties including Federer. The fact that everyone focuses on her looks and calls her disgusting adds credence to the sexist racist claims.

As usual you're wrong.

Thank focking god peenie isnt a lawmaker. Literally twisting reality to fit your viewpoint.

I think someone mentioned it earlier, even the most honky honk rednecks laugh at a good white joke. We all do, it is funny. Black people need to lighten the hell up.

Her appearance isn't white and blonde nor is her behavior white and blonde.

To categorize behavior by skin color is racism, something we should really push against. If there are statistical measures from a reliable source available, that we can talk about.

Wow, what a joke.

that's right up there with whatever fake award Kaepernick was given along with Barry's Nobel peace prize.

Racists gonna race it.

The fact that everyone focuses on her looks and calls her disgusting adds credence to the sexist racist claims.

Maybe they just don't like her looks? Why are you bringing up racism and sexism? Weird take. But ok.

that's right up there with whatever fake award Kaepernick was given along with Barry's Nobel peace prize.

Racists gonna race it.

Doesn't have anything to do with racism to me. In fact, that never entered my mind.

The fact Serena hijacked the US Open, made an ass out of herself, shiit all over a deserving champion and disgraced the sport was my angle.

Doesn't have anything to do with racism to me. In fact, that never entered my mind.

The fact Serena hijacked the US Open, made an ass out of herself, shiit all over a deserving champion and disgraced the sport was my angle.

Yeah. This was not her best year. Maybe GQ is trying to support her ridiculous claims of unfair treatment by tennis umps?

Either way, GQ looks pretty stupid here.

To top it off, they put the word woman in quotation marks, which many believe is basically calling her a tranny.

To top it off, they put the word woman in quotation marks, which many believe is basically calling her a tranny.

He isn't?

• Like 1

Yeah, i am with this.

Same :thumbsup:

I doubt this story is true.

It seems exaggerated.