Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Das Playoffs.

​I Dipp My Hair Back 12‑2‑0 - wye
The Fightin' Neckbeards 9‑5‑0 - bye
The Mighty Sweatermeats 8‑6‑0 vs Beauty and the Beast Mode (pts)

Tampa Pron Doctors 9‑5‑0 vs Die Nasty El Padrino 9‑5‑0

'
Iron Fisted, literally got fisted. Beat beast mode twice, with an identical record and didn't make it. They must feel like Ohio State today

Who you got?

Beauty and the Beast Mode (-28.6)

The Mighty Sweatermeats

Die Nasty El Padrino

Tampa Pron Doctors (-3.2)

Who you got?
Beauty and the Beast Mode (-28.6)
The Mighty Sweatermeats
Die Nasty El Padrino
Tampa Pron Doctors (-3.2)

Unfortunately for the fans, this opening weekend of the playoff season is made up of two gross mismatches.

The Narcs haven't been to the playoffs since 2011. It's safe to say they will be a bit overwhelmed by the experience of facing a more seasoned and more explosive lineup that tends to play well until it falls asleep later in the second season......................Then in the prime time match up; pedigree, glory, style, the love of the fans, and savvy will be enough to defeat a starting lineup that has two Miami Dolphins in it.

Beat Mode and Your Die Nasty El Padrino move on to face bigger challenges in week 15.

Would anyone be opposed to give the home teams some type of advantage? Being the home team in fantasy is useless.

Why don't we make it not useless?

Starting next year.

Home team gets 5 pts

I'm not to worried... the "Projected Scores" has been way off all year long.

Projected - Scored

7: 124.4 - 138.34

8: 113.17 - 100.96

9: 112.59 - 163.47

10: 107.66 - 148.40

11: 105 - 158.74

12: 106.06 - 145.89

13: 123.99 - 144.68

14: 110.92 - ????

Beast has been playing good ball, but my team has consistantly been under rated and thus stayed under the radar. Two losses in the last 7 weeks, to Neckbeards and Beast. Could happen again sure.. but don't bring your 100 game to this week kid.

As far as the other game, without Rogers and Brown scoring 40 each The padrinas are consistantly mundane, though if he can keep his WR's healthy they can put up good numbers. The Pron Docs ebb and flow with as well, but I think they have enough to pull it out as long as rapelesburger puts up a decent game.

Beasts are gonna go straight Ferguson on the Beers...

Falcons should beat the Pron Docs, but its always fun reading the thread when CB loses. Pulling for the Docs and the Elway sweep.

Like I said in the other thread, no Watson and no Zeke has left the good Doctors with low expectations. Every team has suffered injuries and setbacks but those squads are not in year 2 of a rebuild.

That's not an excuse, we fully believe we drew The right match up in an over confident opponent who is still living in 2013. Anything but a win will be a failure.

• Like 1

The Padrino's season changed mightily with the loss of Aaron Rodgers. We felt we could fill his spot by playing matchups with Bradford (never made it back), Tyrod (benched stupidly, then hurt) and Winston once he returned. Instead we've gotten single digit QB points 3 of the past 4 weeks. That being said, the experts and gods have foreseen our path to a title with much clarity.

At QB, Jameis Winston doesn't have to be explosive, but he should provide some stability that Tyrod Taylor and Hundley haven't been able to provide.

At RB, we could be the team with nothing RBs that emerge at the right time for a run. Alfred Morris faces the 32nd run def this week. Jamaal Williams has emerged as Green Bay's best strategy. And Demarco (still always good for 10-13 pts) faces the 29th and 27th run defenses in weeks 15 and 16.

At TE, Jimmy Graham is the #2 TE the last 8 weeks. 9 TDs in 8 games, which is Padrino like output.

At WR...3 different WRs that have each been high scorer in FF in the last 6 weeks. Consistency is an issue for Cooper and Julio. But Cooper finds himself on a team suddenly tied for first place and he faces pass defenses ranked 30th, 28th, and 21st the next 3 weeks. Julio and I have spoken extensively, and he assures me he is ready for the stretch run as he tries to get his Falcons into the playoffs. And Antonio Brown, I don't even speak to him. We just give each other a knowing nod and keep on working.

In short, the past several years have featured monster El Padrino teams that barnstormed through the regular season and had giant expectations placed upon us by the fans and media come December. Think 18-0 Pats or 73-9 Warriors for comparison.....This year, we scratched and clawed just to get in. The gods believe in us, but it's maybe just a tiny tiny bit possible that the fans don't think we are the heavy favorite. And for that one reason, we are destined to rise up and remind all who may doubt us of whose league and world this truly always will be.

I had not 1 played in the top 28.

Well sh!t.. Kamara yo ass better come back out of that locker room good to go. Can't get me 5+ pts the opening drive and go on concussion proticol! :mad: shake it off!

Well there u go focker...

USA Today Fantasy Sports) Updating a previous report, New Orleans Saints RB Alvin Kamara (concussion) has been officially ruled out for the remainder of the game against the Atlanta Falcons Thursday, Dec. 7.

My best dude.. boooo.... ah well, gonna have to win without him.

I watched the 1st drive and that was it.

I thought he would come back in

We would have liked more points out of Lutz last night but are extremely pleased with the play of Rutgers own Mohamed Sanu Sanu. (Snu Snu.... futurama).

To outscore a beast like Julio Jones in a direct match up was clutch. The good Doctors will be using this as an example for the rest of our squad.

Nice to see Thomas have his highest output (by 5 points) of the season during a bye week :rolleyes:

he will score 8 next week

only had 3 focking tds going into last night

We would have liked more points out of Lutz last night but are extremely pleased with the play of Rutgers own Mohamed Sanu Sanu. (Snu Snu.... futurama).

To outscore a beast like Julio Jones in a direct match up was clutch. The good Doctors will be using this as an example for the rest of our squad.

:thumbsup:

Go back to Montana and tell them there that Elways Pron Doctors, Beastmodes and Neckbeards are yours no more. Tell them Elway is free!

Your patriotic Padrino shall admit that he fully expected El Julio to easily outscore WhiteWonder's ISIS serving wide receiver. This is very disconcerting to the fans of the greatest franchise in DNDL history, along with those that call themselves Americans.

If projections are to be believed, DNDL Royalty was to win by 14 points, yet our sworn enemies since that fateful day September Tuesday of 2001 have indeed made up 5 points worth of ground. While any member of this league that has children will indeed feel cause for concern, The Die Nasty El Padrino would like to reassure you all that your defense against said evil will do everything within our power to make last night's events nothing more than a footnote on this march towards glory and security for all that are good and holy.

Thank you.

Check out this kick in the balls email that was sent in my auction league:

Yo as we all know stat changes filter into the site automatically. They usually go quietly into the night not impacting much if anything at all.

However, once in a while, stat changes rear their ugly head and cause havoc (I lost my bye week due to a stat change...still bitter after 6-7 years!)

Moving to the present...

Rams Defense: from 6 Sacks for 27 Yards to 7 Sacks for 34 Yards.

This moved the Eradicators to 122.2 (previously 121.2) and in a virtual tie with Milford Men 122.2-122.2

We default to our ace of spades which was Eradicators Keenan Allen 26.5 (Gronk 23.7 for Milford Men).

Eradicators gain a win. Milford Men gain a loss.

Unfortunately for Milford Men this impacts his playoffs as it bumps him out and the Mess replace him.

Its reflecting as a tie on the site currently so everyone can see it.

Are you Milford Men? That's rough!

no I didn't make the playoffs...I had different bad luck... Had 200 more points scored against me than the closest other team... Pretty much everyone saw players on their team have career games when I played them. I also changed my line like 4 or 5 weeks in a row last minute costing myself wins. In the midst of my most frustrating year and a half of ff I can recall in about 20 years of playing.

I feel you man. The highest points seeding was the only thing that saved me here. A combination of playing in the strongest division and constantly playing against the high scorer would have screwed me in most other leagues.

having a league that is H2H is so antiquated.

yet here we are

having a league that is H2H is so antiquated.

yet here we are

Shuddap focker.. it's any given Sunday...

You know how many times I've been focked? Just a couple weeks ago against Neckbeards.. 2nd highest score in the league... he wins I lose. It's any given Sunday..

That is the beauty of the triple header set up. (You play two other owners each week plus top six scores get a win, bottom six get a loss) you still get the weekly head to head component, but it reduces the sting of being one of the higher scoring teams but being unlucky and facing the top scoring team. Sure you can be top three scorer for a week and happen to have to face the two scorers but that is pretty rare and even if you do you'll still get one win by being in the top six high scores that week.

If all of these suggestions designed to take luck out of the game had been in place throughout our league's history, I'd have what....6 maybe 10 titles by now?

Wahhh I did well but another team beat me please give me a win for finishing in the top six scores for the week wahhhh

I'm in a 14-team dynasty where I had the second most points scored finished 6 and 7 and missed the playoffs

A win last week would have got me in based on total points tiebreaker but my team lost and I finished eighth

In a redraft league I had the second fewest points scored and finished fourth and made the playoffs.. it is what it is it's the beauty of fantasy football and Any Given Sunday as beer put it

Wahhh I did well but another team beat me please give me a win for finishing in the top six scores for the week wahhhh

no need to be a d1ck... Just saying what I've found to be the best combination. I've been in a lot of different leagues and found most are resistant to any change... Esp when your talking dynasty. Anyway the league that does the triple headers was originally a one game a week redraft snake league that has tweaked it over the years to become a auction draft with a two player one year max keeper league with the triple header. Def my favorite league along with this one. In fact quit all my other leagues but these two (dndl and the auction). :cheers:

no need to be a d1ck... Just saying what I've found to be the best combination. I've been in a lot of different leagues and found most are resistant to any change... Esp when your talking dynasty. Anyway the league that does the triple headers was originally a one game a week redraft snake league that has tweaked it over the years to become a auction draft with a two player one year max keeper league with the triple header. Def my favorite league along with this one. In fact quit all my other leagues but these two (dndl and the auction). :cheers:

I'm the white whiner! Hear me roar!

Yes I've been in a lot of leagues too. One that was "all play" that I may have mentioned. To me it just sapped the whole element of rivalries and bragging rights.

I know your suggestion is different. I'm not opposed to double or triple headers just not big in the win or loss for where you finish based on points scored that week.

Part of that might be that as the new owners try to turn trash into treasure, they might find that some of their morale boosting wins early on come from catching an opponent on a down week. So throwing them a loss on top of it for finishing bottom 6 is a douse of cold water.

While I'm in the whining mood ....

....can someone explain to me why the hell adds and drops are no longer allowed and what the purpose behind that is for teams still competing?

I'm the white whiner!

God I hope that name sticks. :)

Yeah... any given Sunday! DOWN GOES PEACES! DOWN GOES PEACES!

Don't you remember when I broke your no loss season? :)

It's not a suggestion. I'm telling you retards what you should do. You'll probably fock a duck but at least I tried. :wave:

While I'm in the whining mood ....

....can someone explain to me why the hell adds and drops are no longer allowed and what the purpose behind that is for teams still competing?

Because, because.

No for real though. Competing teams are not allowed to tweak their roster in an attempt to possibly win?

For real though. If you dont have 30 players good enough to fill out a 10 person playoff roster, you probably shouldnt be in the playoffs to begin with.

For real though. If you dont have 30 players good enough to fill out a 10 person playoff roster, you probably shouldnt be in the playoffs to begin with.

I do but not really the point. Why would teams (playoffs or not) not be able to improve their overall roster until the Fantasy season is done? What's the logic there?