Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

GFIAFP nails it again

Nailing...by calling something that I read from about 20 talking heads this week about pick this kid up and play him?

Yeah...and then the kid brokeout...then got broken.

Nailing...by calling something that I read from about 20 talking heads this week about pick this kid up and play him?

Pissed that you didn't get him? Thought so.

yea, I'd be pretty upset that I didn't start a guy that went for 4 carries 2 td's also.

I'm looking at various rankings around the FF sites and from what I see, only FFT has him ranked decently .

GFIAFP predicted (sort of) yesterday, and did good. I don't see you making any predictions on the mange bored :dunno:

Also, in the world of FF, who gives a sh1t if he got hurt, right? He was at best a weekly fill in for those of you that have shitty RBs to begin with

Pissed that you didn't get him? Thought so.

yea, I'd be pretty upset that I didn't start a guy that went for 4 carries 2 td's also.

I'm looking at various rankings around the FF sites and from what I see, only FFT has him ranked decently .

GFIAFP predicted (sort of) yesterday, and did good. I don't see you making any predictions on the mange bored :dunno:

Also, in the world of FF, who gives a sh1t if he got hurt, right? He was at best a weekly fill in for those of you that have shitty RBs to begin with

Nope...my rbs are fine...and aren't concussed.

I didn't even try to put a claim in for him.

But if throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks impresses you, GFIAFP is your man.

Nope...my rbs are fine...and aren't concussed.

I didn't even try to put a claim in for him.

But if throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks impresses you, GFIAFP is your man.

I like crap.

Usually, it stays in the toilet where it belongs, but on occasion due to unfortunate drunk dancing or golfing, sometimes it creeps down my legs.

I blame my diet. :(

Are you confrontational with everyone in real life too? Or are you just miserable here at fftoday? :(

I sent him a text congratulating him on his and he must have been stoned or drunk celebrating it. He asked if we were playing poker tomorrow. I'm like "dude I live 2000 miles away from you" :lol:

Are you confrontational with everyone in real life too? Or are you just miserable here at fftoday? :(

Not at all...not confrontational with everyone here either.

Nor miserable at all.

But anyone giving GFIAFP credit for making 50 calls a year and getting 3 right...yeah, I will say something.

Do you follow people around who say something about people whose politics line up with yours and whine in real life? Or just here at FFT?

If I know Giants Fan, he will not post in this thread. Not his style. :dunno:

But we will hear about it later.

He only posts in threads he starts himself so he can talk to himself.

I sent him a text congratulating him on his and he must have been stoned or drunk celebrating it. He asked if we were playing poker tomorrow. I'm like "dude I live 2000 miles away from you" :lol:

Why do you have his phone number? :unsure:

Sunday AM. Predict that every substitute forced into action is going to have a huge breakout game.

Monday AM. Ignore the seven guys who disappeared without doing a thing.

Monday AM. Point out the one guy who actually produced and then claim to be the fantasy king.

Repeat formula every Sunday

And lets see what he really said too...

Starting him because his team is in RB trouble.

He is not excited but its better than Damien Williams.

Patience he has...speed not so much (as the guy pulls away from defenders on a 90 yard TD)

I think he gets a TD this week, might be pass not a run.

He was pretty much all over the place and mostly not thinking he would do much but played him out of desperation.

Great call.

hah!!!

Why do you have his phone number? :unsure:

We were in Vegas at the same time in June. We were gonna have beers, but it never materialized.

I work hard. It appears that I just pull this shiat outta my ass at the last minute, but it's based on a lot of work, beforehand.

My 3 FFPC teams this year got killed by injuries and suspensions. Starting Megatron when he was being a decoy was kind if a lesson to my backer he demanded, "If Calvin Johnson is playing, we are starting him. Never bench your studs, right?" to which I reponded, "No balls, no glory. We gottamake ballsy moves to win."

One team made it, to the big dance. Most points, best record. In the end, first week of the league playoffs this team lost. Will not win the $1500 league prize, but will be in competition for the $300k multi-league prize.

Same team I said all year. Dangerous.

We were in Vegas at the same time in June. We were gonna have beers, but it never materialized.

Yeah, i was busy playing cards or preparing to play cards while I was there.

Oh-fer in tournaments, but I made up for it in cash.

One day, I made $1300 before lunch.

Had some goals for the year, one of which is a plus $1k cash game. Did it twice, maybe even 3 times, not sure, but I remember two specific times.

10 cash sessions in a row with a plus was another. Prolly not gonna get there. Local games are no good right now.

And it's 4 out of 5, in the end.

Hunter, week 2, I was wrong. Predicted breakout games for: Allen Hurns, Lorenzo Talliafero, Eric Ebron and of course Murray.

It's not luck, and the reason I can't talk about it until the last minute should be obvious. It takes a lot of hard work to win consistantly in this game.

If I know Giants Fan, he will not post in this thread. Not his style. :dunno:

But we will hear about it later.

You nailed it!

Now, was that all luck? No, I think that was a skilled call.

And lets see what he really said too...

Starting him because his team is in RB trouble.

He is not excited but its better than Damien Williams.

Patience he has...speed not so much (as the guy pulls away from defenders on a 90 yard TD)

I think he gets a TD this week, might be pass not a run.

He was pretty much all over the place and mostly not thinking he would do much but played him out of desperation.

Great call.

hah!!!

BHAT ... as Teddy KGB would say, I started a thread, saying he was about to break out. AND that I was starting him. Desperation or not, he was better than Damien Williams. I still lost, but ... Murray gave me a chance. Was a high ceiling play.

BTW, thanks for the props Sux.

I really do appreciate being acknowledged for the hard work I put into predicting the future.

Foles ... comes back to Arizona ... watch out. Could happen.

See, my philosophy was that the Cards couldn't draft, and all of a sudden have as their starter, the stud from the smaller school. Brock Osweiler went off to Denver, or whereever ... but Foles, like he did in college, and like I predicted he would do in the pros, has beaten the odds and proven he could be a talented starting QB.

I mean, I know this was just last year but, if you ask the trivia question, "Which QB in the NFL first had a 7 TD passing game?"

Peyton Manning, Brett Favre or Nick Foles?

Which one do you think first recorded a 7 TD passing game?

He's got the skills ... maybe just not the right fit. Love to see the kid sign with the Giants as a backup to Eli ... or, start for Arizona ... since the Wildcat stink has worn off.

I predicted, before he was a pro, years ago, a big future for this kid, and I stand by it.

True story, and if you have heard it you can skip it.

Arizonas starting QB, Scott, got hurt, and Foles came in. And, the very first pass I saw him throw, and my Dad will attest to this.

Me: Holly shiiii ... did you see that?

Dad: See what ... It was an 8 yard pass?

Me: Did you see that kids mechanics ... how he checked it down... that kid is gonna play in the NFL.

One pass for 8 yards, all I needed to see.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Giants Fan. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Giants Fan. View it anyway?

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

You nailed it!

Now, was that all luck? No, I think that was a skilled call.

How did he nail it?

You posted 10 times in a row?

Skilled call...again, my post of what you said about him shows it was a call of desperation.

You picked the guy being touted by a large group of people over Damien Williams.

Foles ... comes back to Arizona ... watch out. Could happen.

See, my philosophy was that the Cards couldn't draft, and all of a sudden have as their starter, the stud from the smaller school. Brock Osweiler went off to Denver, or whereever ... but Foles, like he did in college, and like I predicted he would do in the pros, has beaten the odds and proven he could be a talented starting QB.

I mean, I know this was just last year but, if you ask the trivia question, "Which QB in the NFL first had a 7 TD passing game?"

Peyton Manning, Brett Favre or Nick Foles?

Which one do you think first recorded a 7 TD passing game?

He's got the skills ... maybe just not the right fit. Love to see the kid sign with the Giants as a backup to Eli ... or, start for Arizona ... since the Wildcat stink has worn off.

I predicted, before he was a pro, years ago, a big future for this kid, and I stand by it.

Ok...Last time I ever start a thread like this again. :doh:

Just wait, he will be calling Kadeem Carey for the next 2 years. When he finally gets 2 carries in a game or forte misses one, its gonna be a 6 self response thread congratulating himself.

Sorry, I have a tendncy to ramble.

Point is, somewhere amongst the rambling chaos ... there is gold.

P.S. I got a new crush outta Arizona.

It's rare to see a freshman run with that kinda power. I also like how he instinctively gets low at the end of the run. Prolly a plodder in the NFL ... but he's a kid. Gotta see what he can develop into.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Sorry your afraid.

I didnt think the board champion would be afraid of a few words

Seems like your showing your Bajina