Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

No not at all. All you focktards are whining about how the media is covering this. It's a valid point but guess what? They're covering it that way because you eat that sh!t up. :doh:

ur focking retarded. seriously. im responsible for focking animals lighting on fire and destroyin businesses? all in the name of a focking criminal? i watch it because i really cant comprehend how retarded these people are. u might be worse

I'm actually watching it as a comedy. Don Lemon is a modern day impersonation of Anchorman.

These CNN reporters are hilarious. I thought that one reporter was going to blow chunks right on the air. :lol:

ur focking retarded. seriously. im responsible for focking animals lighting ###### on fire and destroyin businesses? all in the name of a focking criminal? i watch it because i really cant comprehend how retarded these people are. u might be worse

Everybody has their role. You're the guy just waiting for this stuff to happen so you have a cathartic rage fit.

That everybody watching were to blame for what happened.

I don't really know what you're talking about but, no, it doesn't sound like the same thing. We weren't all sitting around waiting to watch Ray Rice punch out his woman. A lot of folks have been waiting for an epic battle of rioters and police in ferguson

Everybody has their role. You're the guy just waiting for this stuff to happen so you have a cathartic rage fit.

holy tilt! gepetto help this guy out!

I don't really know what you're talking about but, no, it doesn't sound like the same thing. We weren't all sitting around waiting to watch Ray Rice punch out his woman. A lot of folks have been waiting for an epic battle of rioters and police in ferguson

CNN come to mind ? Holder ?

My god you're a focking retard.

Okay, but there seemed to be a helluva a lot of people waiting for the Ray Rice video to come out. I don't care, he is an animal and so are the people destroying Ferguson. They should both be treated as such.

Okay, but there seemed to be a helluva a lot of people waiting for the Ray Rice video to come out. I don't care, he is an animal and so are the people destroying Ferguson. They should both be treated as such.

That would only make sense if Ray rice punched her out knowing that the masses demanded it :dunno:

No not at all. All you focktards are whining about how the media is covering this. It's a valid point but guess what? They're covering it that way because you eat that sh!t up. :doh:

I see where you're going with this. They riot because they wanna be on TV. Kinda like photobombing.

I don't think the masses demanded it, they just knew based on history that is how these people would react.

Time to loot the liquor store! :lol:

I am Michael Brown!

Obama did just fine.

HA. Yeah, that was focking great. I especially liked the part were he said we are a nation of laws while he focking ignores laws every focking day.

• Like 1

I see where you're going with this. They riot because they wanna be on TV. Kinda like photobombing.

Of course. It is not their fault that they are acting like animals. It is our obsession with watching it that is the cause. Holy carp, you can't make this stuff up.

Earlier tonight my daughter was talking about some tumblr site which defended Brown and basically said that white cops spend their day driving around looking for black kids to shoot. I explained to her that the fundamental problem with the inner city black community is the lack of accountability. Worms personifies the white apologist enablement of this problem. :(

Of course. It is not their fault that they are acting like animals. It is our obsession with watching it that is the cause. Holy carp, you can't make this stuff up.

Earlier tonight my daughter was talking about some tumblr site which defended Brown and basically said that white cops spend their day driving around looking for black kids to shoot. I explained to her that the fundamental problem with the inner city black community is the lack of accountability. Worms personifies the white apologist enablement of this problem. :(

It's not an apologist thing. I agree the looters and rioters are bad people. I'm not sure race is entirely appropriate as far as the way to classify them, because I'd be willing to bet people of all races are involved. But regardless, my intention is not to excuse their actions. It's merely to show the hypocrisy where you guys decry this sort of stuff yet you love it when it happens and you wanted this to happen so you could have your little rage fit and feel better about being an angry white Republican :dunno:

I think where he is going is...people are bitching about the media...but the media is giving them just what they want.

A train wreck.

Well..then looking back...the "just as responsible" part was stupid.

I think where he is going is...people are bitching about the media...but the media is giving them just what they want.

A train wreck.

Well..then looking back...the "just as responsible" part was stupid.

Just as responsible was overdoing it, yes. It's just funny when you have the news moving in and everyone sitting around just waiting for the rioting to break out...and then it does, precisely because everyone expected it to and wanted to see some sh!t burn on TV while they yelled about the damn darkies

It's not an apologist thing. I agree the looters and rioters are bad people. I'm not sure race is entirely appropriate as far as the way to classify them, because I'd be willing to bet people of all races are involved. But regardless, my intention is not to excuse their actions. It's merely to show the hypocrisy where you guys decry this sort of stuff yet you love it when it happens and you wanted this to happen so you could have your little rage fit and feel better about being an angry white Republican :dunno:

You are such a caricature of a mindless lemming liberal that it is sad. Unless you are trolling, in which case congrats I guess. :dunno:

Jello Biarfa said it best 20+ years ago.

Seriously, listen to the song while paying attention to the lyrics.

Rioting-the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all gonna blow right now

Now you can smash all the windows that you want
All you really need are some friends and a rock
Throwing a brick never felt so damn good
Smash more glass
Scream with a laugh
And wallow with the crowds
Watch them kicking peoples' ass

But you get to the place
Where the real slavedrivers live
It's walled off by the riot squad
Aiming guns right at your head
So you turn right around
And play right into their hands
And set your own neighbourhood
Burning to the ground instead

Riot-the unbeatable high
Riot-shoots your nerves to the sky
Riot-playing into their hands
Tomorrow you're homeless
Tonight it's a blast!

Get your kicks in quick
They're callin' the national guard
Now could be your only chance
To torch a police car

Climb the roof, kick the siren in
And jump and yelp for joy
Quickly-dive back in the crowd
Slip away, now don't get caught

Let's loot the spiffy hi-fi store
Grab as much as you can hold
Pray your full arms don't fall off
Here comes the owner with a gun

The barricades spring up from nowhere
Cops in helmets line the lines
Shotguns prod into your bellies
The trigger fingers want an excuse
NOW

The raging mob has lost its nerve
There's more of us but who goes first
No one dares to cross the line
The cops know that they've won

It's all over but not quite
The pigs have just begun to fight
They club your heads, kick your teeth
Police can riot all that they please

Tomorrow you're homeless
Tonight it's a blast

I have decided to become a "Community Activist".

First priority - all the white wimmens that Bill Cosby and all the other black mens have raped.

I'm going to organize protests all around the country until we are paid our Raperations.

So, now the nergoes are protesting that the nergoes are 'allowed' to loot 'black' shops, but not others.

The irony there is too rich and obvious - and still lost on them.

Is there any other 'culture' that thinks that looting is an effective, justifiable aspect of social activism?

So, now the nergoes are protesting that the nergoes are 'allowed' to loot 'black' shops, but not others.

The irony there is too rich and obvious - and still lost on them.

Is there any other 'culture' that thinks that looting is an effective, justifiable aspect of social activism?

Freedom isn't free

Funny how the same nergoes that wanted nay, begged the press to show the police activity are now threatening the same press for showing the looting and violent activity by their "peaceful protestors".

I seriously want some lilly white libruhl from MSNBC to get the crap kicked out of them.

cue the "It's not all of us, just the outsiders!!" :cry:

...And, as I typed that, some chick from CNN just got pelted in the head with a rock. LOL

MLK would be so proud.

I don't know how to feel about it, but the police & fire crews have basically taken the stand that:

"F you - you animals want to shiit in your own crate - feel free.

We're not going to risk our lives to protect shiit that you apparently don't care about."

I've looked up a handful of the businesses that are currently burning to the ground.

Almost all of them are Mom and Pop shops - locally owned - by Black owners.

End of the day? Fine, shiit in your own crate.

Then wallow in your filth.

And God forbid we don't hold some thug who beat up one shop owner on tape,

then tried to beat up an armed cop- accountable for any of this.

What I love is that the libruhl media can't be anymore condescending now.

Their attitude has totally changed from the early days in August.

They might was well just shrug their shoulders and say "whaddya expect from these people?" :shrug:

Kind of happens when you have thugsters attacking the media and saying and doing stupid, criminal shiit.

It's pretty great that the spin went from "It's a few bad apples" to "we're seeing very little peaceful protesters out here..."

Banner day for the nergoes. Their hero was proven to be a violent thug, the "witnesses" were proved to be liars and the so = called peaceful activists are nothing but violent thugs.

Our obsession with watching doesn't make the rioters riot, but it certainly doesn't help to calm things down when there are 900 news trucks in the area ready to broadcast the violence just in case the grand jury declines to indict.

It's fuel to the fire. We want to see it, they want to do it, the 24 hour news outlets give us our reality tv.

The rioters want to riot.

The media wants them to riot.

The racists want them to riot.

The rest of us moved on months ago.

The rioters want to riot.

The media wants them to riot.

The racists want them to riot.

The rest of us moved on months ago.

I did, you did, tons of people didn't.

Sounds like the witnesses, who always seem embellish in front of a camera, screwed the case.

"I see a leprechaun, if you see one say "yeah!""

I went to sleep at 10 and did not watch, hoping my not watching would prevent a riot.

Did it work?