Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

happy thanksgiving

Here's to Sanchize 300 yds,no int's and 4 td's,my big money league needs it :cheers:

Can't believe Tyson gave that girl VD.

:cheers:

soup, cranberries, and sweet potatoes are done.

be safe guys. Hug the ones you love. And tell them , literally tell them that you love them. because the future isn't guaranteed.

have a great holiday.

be safe guys. Hug the ones you love. And tell them , literally tell them that you love them. because the future isn't guaranteed.

have a great holiday.

This/ probably will be the last for my mom and the wifeys Dad. :cheers:

This/ probably will be the last for my mom and the wifeys Dad. :cheers:

Wait, if you are planning to kill them you should delete that post.

Crisscross.

have a great holiday.

this is absolutely true. thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday. my wife's birthday doesn't follow far behind (12/3).

last year we had to rush her an my daughter onto a plane early thanksgiving morning to visit her family in denver. her father had pancreatic cancer and it developed rapidly. she had to return back here to the bay area on her birthday. her father passed on 12/5. this time of year is forever changed for them (and me to a different degree). this year her mother will be joining us out here. cherish the time and blessings you have.

• Like 1

this is absolutely true. thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday. my wife's birthday doesn't follow far behind (12/3).

last year we had to rush her an my daughter onto a plane early thanksgiving morning to visit her family in denver. her father had pancreatic cancer and it developed rapidly. she had to return back here to the bay area on her birthday. her father passed on 12/5. this time of year is forever changed for them (and me to a different degree). this year her mother will be joining us out here. cherish the time and blessings you have.

yep,lost mama nzoner last year and she made the absolue best homemade stuffing ever,the mrs is doing her best to make it and have to admit a few tears have been shed just remembering the thanksgiving eves i'd get back from the bar and mama and the mrs had been cooking all night,tonight it wAS JUST THE MRS WHEN I GOT BACK fockin caps and she told me i miss your mom by my side helping me with all this :(

oh ND I have an annual turkey night eve with some close friends each year at the bar so i wasnt being a d!ck intentionally

• Like 1

A year ago today my 13 year old daughter had her tonsils taken out. Was the worst. How far a year is.

was a pretty great Thanksgiving. Just me and mom. I brought her back home and you could just see her mind working, remembering things. I had DVR'd the Don Rickles roast and mom had a great time laughing at that. was a little hard getting her out of there and back to her home, but I don't blame her. It's just that her oxygen runs out after about 4 hours. She really had a great time. I need to make sure that she has more of those days.

on a side note, my brother's dog decided to die on Thanksgiving. We all knew it was coming. He lasted a lot longer than we expected. Still, it's hard. And harder still on a holiday.

all in all, it was a Thanksgiving that I'll cherish. Because it could very well be the last one that I have with my mom.she's just running out of breath. And someday, just like my dad she just won't be able to breathe anymore.to end on a fun note, mom decided that she really likes tequila. She never drank it growing up but now she decided that she really likes it so I made her margaritas and got her pretty well drunk. laughing as I think about that.

I hope you guys had an equally memorable and equally pleasant Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

was a pretty great Thanksgiving. Just me and mom. I brought her back home and you could just see her mind working, remembering things. I had DVR'd the Don Rickles roast and mom had a great time laughing at that. was a little hard getting her out of there and back to her home, but I don't blame her. It's just that her oxygen runs out after about 4 hours. She really had a great time. I need to make sure that she has more of those days.

on a side note, my brother's dog decided to die on Thanksgiving. We all knew it was coming. He lasted a lot longer than we expected. Still, it's hard. And harder still on a holiday.

all in all, it was a Thanksgiving that I'll cherish. Because it could very well be the last one that I have with my mom.she's just running out of breath. And someday, just like my dad she just won't be able to breathe anymore.to end on a fun note, mom decided that she really likes tequila. She never drank it growing up but now she decided that she really likes it so I made her margaritas and got her pretty well drunk. laughing as I think about that.

Assdart

No negroes were killed so it couldn't of been a perfect Whiff holiday.

This message brought to you from the staff at FFToday

IBTL

Assdart

No negroes were killed so it couldn't of been a perfect Whiff holiday.

you're an odd little man aren't you?

you went to all the trouble to quote that entire post? To what end?

and, the expression is it couldn't HAVE.

NOT "OF"

I hate people who are too stupid to get that one right.

What do the folks at the home say when you bring their resident back all wasted?

What do the folks at the home say when you bring their resident back all wasted?

you went to all the trouble to quote the entire post ? To what end ?

:lol:

you went to all the trouble to quote the entire post ? To what end ?

:lol:

It's harder to quote only part of a post. Stupid Wiff :lol:

Wormy gets it.

Wormy gets it.

I think not. Why quote any part of the post that has nothing to do with anything? worms is 1 of those guys gets upset in certain threads and then in every other thread matter how unrelated keep bringing up the same f****** problem- I don't like you! Waah.

she's no different than the losers on TMZ who constantly stalk some poster because they don't like Justin Bieber and he does - and every post thereafter - no matter how unrelated - is "I don't like you!!" :cry:

Remember the idiot post from days gone by (probaby worms) that was mad at me because I didn't like bikers? When he got called out on it, he said "I know, you don't have to warm up your bike for 30 minutes, but just hate Wiffle...."

That's what we're talking about.

And still "could of"? Really? Dumbass!! :doublethumbsup:

Why wouldn't you have quoted any or my far more relevant quotable posts regarding negroes in any far more relevant posts? As opposed to a completely tepid Thanksgiving thread? OH wait, I already know the answer.

Already asked and answered. You're just a whiny little doosh who gets his feelings hurt in one post and then stalks about the bored posting in the most irrelevant threads because your feelings got hurt elsewhere.

Bier and I may not get along on certain subjects, Beer and I? Certainly not, but at least they're not such little girls that even thread that contains some comity is a biitch fest for their individual puss hurts. We see that all the time on TMZ and such.

Consider yourself up there with RP, Phurph, Pork and crew that just don't seem to be able to segregate individual ideological disagreements with "WAAAAANH!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"

"Should of"?

Focking moron.

Bier and I may not get along on certain subjects, Beer and I? Certainly not, but at least they're not such little girls that even thread that contains some comity is a biitch fest for their individual puss hurts. We see that all the time on TMZ and such.

i'll be honest. i have no idea where we (or myself and others) disagree. i do not keep track of those things.

i'll be honest. i have no idea where we (or myself and others) disagree. i do not keep track of those things.

My point exactly.

:mad:

You fig-loving fother mocker!! :mad:

My point exactly.

:mad:

You fig-loving fother mocker!! :mad:

:bag: guilty :bag:

Wow. I could of given less of a sh!t could of.