Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP NOW OUT-POLLING JEB 8-1 IN IOWA

Donald Trump is maintaining a commanding 2-1 lead in the latest poll of GOP caucus goers in Iowa, and his only rival in double digits is another political novice, Dr. Ben Carson.
Former frontrunner FL Gov. Jeb Bush has tumbled into eighth place despite his $100-million bankroll.
In a Gravis Marketing poll of 507 Iowa Republicans conducted last Friday and Saturday, Trump has 31.7 percent to Carson’s 15.8 and Bush’s 4.1 percent. A Monmouth University poll released yesterday had showed Trump and Carson running neck and neck with 23 percent – much to the excitement of the GOP establishment, including Fox News Channel.
But today’s Gravis poll seems more in line with other recent surveys in the Hawkeye State, where the first caucuses of 2016 will be held five months from today on Feb. 1.
Trump is dominant across almost all demographic groups, leading Carson and Cruz among Hispanics with 29 percent. He also won a plurality among GOP voters who described themselves as both pro-life and pro-choice, those in the 18-49 age group, and Republicans declaring themselves moderate or “slightly liberal.”
Among Roman Catholics in Iowa, the Presbyterian Trump polls 40 percent to 11 percent for Carson. Bush, a Catholic convert who often claims to be guided by his faith, polled at 0.8 percent among his coreligionists.
In Iowa, Trump trails only among evangelicals, with 13 percent to 26 percent for Carson and 22 percent for Cruz. Both Carson and Cruz are evangelicals themselves.
Doug Kaplan, managing partner of Gravis Marketing, the Florida-based company that conducted the survey, said that Carson continues to benefit from his steady, calm performance at the GOP debate in Cleveland Aug. 6.
“Our polling immediately after showed that Carson was the winner,” Kaplan said. “While the pundits missed it, it is really up to the voters to decide.”
Many of those same pundits, especially those on Fox, immediately declared Trump the loser of the debate, and at least one or two said it was the beginning of the end of his campaign. Instead, Fox’ favorites have plummeted in most surveys since the Trump-Fox dustup.
“Trump is pulling support from other candidates,” Kaplan said, “and is building a solid base of support.”
Iowa has open caucuses, which allow, say, Democrats or independents to declare themselves Republicans and vote on the GOP side. Of Trump’s declared supporters, 37 percent told Gravis they were Democrats, 37 percent independents, and only 26 percent Republicans.

:clap: :doublethumbsup:

My wife says she will move out of the country if Trump is president. I love it and cant get enough of the guy.

My wife says she will move out of the country if Trump is president. I love it and cant get enough of the guy.

:lol:

I've said the exact same thing. I've hated this guy for years.

Who was it who said that republicans couldn't possibly be dumb enough to ever push this guy through?

Who was it who said that republicans couldn't possibly be dumb enough to ever push this guy through?

Everyone who lives outside middle states.

• Like 1

Trump is probably even starting to sh!t himself. He does know that you can't just declare bankruptcy when sh!t goes sideways in this gig, right?

Trump is probably even starting to sh!t himself. He does know that you can't just declare bankruptcy when sh!t goes sideways in this gig, right?

I know right? I'm sure he went into this just wanting the publicity being the attention wh0re that he is.

Good lord the right wing are a bunch of focktards. They actually have a couple good candidates in Rubio and Kasich. But instead they go for the completely unqualified christian-right pandering fools like Trump and Carson.

Sad. Rubio and Kasich should switch parties, they're far too good for the Republican base.

Trump is fun to watch. I loved seeing him explain how the system really works in the interaction between the bajillionaires and politicians and the need for campaign finance reform.

I'm not a Trump fan but I loved that. It's really the heart of many problems isn't it?

I'm confused

Sorry, I think I have minor dyslexia.

If it was Hillary vs. Deez Nutz, I'd vote for Deez Nutz.

Trump vs. Hill, I'd vote Hill.

Sorry, I think I have minor dyslexia.

If it was Hillary vs. Deez Nutz, I'd vote for Deez Nutz.

Trump vs. Hill, I'd vote Hill.

Got it now :thumbsup:

I'd vote for Hillary over most of the GOPers, and I don't like Hillary. Exceptions are Kasich and maybe Rubio, unless Rubio goes full retard for the base like he did with that abortion question during the debate.

Trump and Obama have more in common than they each think.

Neither one seems to realize that as POTUS, you can't rule by fiat. You have to be able to work with Congress to get shiit done. That's the genius of our founders. Obama is too focking arrogant to do that as is Trump.

I think the guy is entertaining as all hell and he's perfect for the party that loved Sarah Palin, but good lord, as a POTUS? He'd be a focking trainwreck.

It really makes me wonder what people outside of this country must think of us.

Folks are sick of the establishment Republicans. Most of the GOP field is horrid. This is more an indictment of those running then how awesome Trump is. However, Trump is standing up for the overwhelming majority of folks in this country, which is why he is running away with this thing.

I have said it before and will say it again. ANYONE on either side that would stop this MADNESS of illegal aliens being allowed to run the country will EASILY win the Presidency. Nobody gives a fock how much you establishment guys b1tch and moan. We all know most in the GOP field can not wait to give amnesty to the illegals. In fact, the more you cry, the more they want this guy. You clowns wanting the same old same old are the problem. Most of the GOPers are sick of being promised things only to see the GOP cave and claim compromise. Most are not stupid enough to continue to buy that, although many here seem to struggle HARD with this.

As far as what other countries must think of us, there is no possible way they could think any less of us after we have elected freaking Obama for TWO terms. No possible way whatsoever.

Good lord the right wing are a bunch of focktards.

Don't fool yourself Worms. America is full of morons. It's a reality TV tournament. If Kanye West was indeed running, he'd be getting double digit poll numbers as a Democrat. Prolly beating everybody not named Clinton.

Don't fool yourself Worms. America is full of morons. It's a reality TV tournament. If Kanye West was indeed running, he'd be getting double digit poll numbers as a Democrat. Prolly beating everybody not named Clinton.

You are starting to freak me out with how out of touch you truly are. This is ridiculous. Trump is telling folks what they want to hear and sick and tiered of same old crap. Wake up bro.

You are starting to freak me out with how out of touch you truly are. This is ridiculous. Trump is telling folks what they want to hear and sick and tiered of same old crap. Wake up bro.

I don't want a used car salesmen who tells me what I want to hear gocolts. I want a person who knows how to get things accomplished. Not a loudmouth who just yells stuff but has zero clue of how to actually do it. I'm not the one dreaming.....I'm living in reality.

Donald Trump as leader of the free world is a focking joke. It's damn absurd. I'm focking ashamed of America.

• Like 1

Now all he needs to do is named Larry the Cable Guy as his running mate. Get er done!

I don't want a used car salesmen who tells me what I want to hear gocolts. I want a person who knows how to get things accomplished. Not a loudmouth who just yells stuff but has zero clue of how to actually do it. I'm not the one dreaming.....I'm living in reality.

Donald Trump as leader of the free world is a focking joke. It's damn absurd. I'm focking ashamed of America.

Oh focking bullshtt. What makes you think he can not get things done??? He sure has had not had a problem getting things done for a long time, not sure why he suddenly wouldn't be able to as POTUS.

The guy you want would not get shtt done, all he would do is compromise and say "We tried".

Oh focking bullshtt. What makes you think he can not get things done??? He sure has had not had a problem getting things done for a long time, not sure why he suddenly wouldn't be able to as POTUS.

The guy you want would not get shtt done, all he would do is compromise and say "We tried".

Read my previous post. It is one thing to get things done when you are a daddy made billionaire. Working in an independent business environment. It is entirely different And a Democratic republic. A system that has built-in checks and balances. A system where power is divided among Three separate Governmental entities.

Success in the private sector Has absolutely nothing to do With potential success in the government sector.

Still, I will grant you that he is entertaining as all hell. Every time he says he's really rich, or great at something, I can't help but think of rain man saying I'm an excellent driver!

Exactly, the president needs to be a responsible adult, and simply raise the debt ceiling. :thumbsup:

I really doubt that.

Folks are sick of the establishment Republicans. Most of the GOP field is horrid. This is more an indictment of those running then how awesome Trump is. However, Trump is standing up for the overwhelming majority of folks in this country, which is why he is running away with this thing.

I have said it before and will say it again. ANYONE on either side that would stop this MADNESS of illegal aliens being allowed to run the country will EASILY win the Presidency. Nobody gives a fock how much you establishment guys b1tch and moan. We all know most in the GOP field can not wait to give amnesty to the illegals. In fact, the more you cry, the more they want this guy. You clowns wanting the same old same old are the problem. Most of the GOPers are sick of being promised things only to see the GOP cave and claim compromise. Most are not stupid enough to continue to buy that, although many here seem to struggle HARD with this.

As far as what other countries must think of us, there is no possible way they could think any less of us after we have elected freaking Obama for TWO terms. No possible way whatsoever.

I think you are severely misguided thinking we need things to go further to the right.

Socially...the country is not going that way...that much is obvious.

And yes...they could easily think worse of us that voting for Obama twice. Hell, we were already at bottom for voting for W twice (and the two of them are not much different).

What makes you think he can?

He would call anyone who does not agree with him a loser.

No country will work with his BS or deal with his attitude...neither will most on either side of the aisle in congress.

He is a joke.

I think you are severely misguided thinking we need things to go further to the right.

Socially...the country is not going that way...that much is obvious.

And yes...they could easily think worse of us that voting for Obama twice. Hell, we were already at bottom for voting for W twice (and the two of them are not much different).

Obummer has been 100x the president W was.

Not that its hard. Just not having 3,000 Americans die in a terrorist attack on his watch and not starting two losing wars in the middle east gets you 99% of the way there.

No country will work with his BS or deal with his attitude...neither will most on either side of the aisle in congress.

He is a joke.

No reason he can't, Obama has not had any trouble.

Do not care if he calls people names, Obama does it and it does not effect him much, if at all.

Good, the less deals we make the better. Every time we make deals with other countries, the middle class takes it in the ass anyway.

Obama has proven all you need is a pen and phone to get things done. The less compromise the better at this point. I understand the need for compromise, do not get me wrong. However, that is NOT what we need right now because compromise just means the left gets their way and the right gets virtually nothing.

Look, I am not trying to argue for Trump and he is not my guy. My guy is Cruz. I am just informing why it is very easy to see why Trump is resonating so well with the silent majority. That most here do not see this is beyond belief and I am not so sure I am buying it at this point. They just trying to tear this guy down so they can have more of the same, some of the folks here sound EXACTLY like the pundits on TV pining for the establishment republicans.

I talk a lot of politics with a lot of folks and Trump is gaining some major steam, mainly for his stance on illegals. Nobody really gives a fock about being politically correct, despite what the folks on TV and the government tries to tell you and these polls prove it. It is not like he is a flash in the pan, he has been dominating with over a dozen candidates in the field. it is unheard of and easy to see why. Most are sick and tired of living under the tyranny of the minority. :cheers:

You'll definitely be in the swing vote.

:lol: :first: :doublethumbsup:

Hopefully I'm not the only one that gets this joke

He is a joke.

Obama told the entire GOP congress to "Go to the back of the bus" and hasn't reached accross the since then.Thats Fawking leadership right there. He leads by executive order and has caused more friction between the two parties than any politician in recent American history. He doesn't even sit down with his own party to iron out differences. He send surrogates to do his work. Surrogates he appointed, not elected.

It Fawking amuses me to no end that he was considered qualified to hold the position of POTUS after he won two elections fueled by the Cicago political machine, never sponsored a bill or voted up or down once in Congress. And his only crowning achievement was his Harvard degree that we still know zero about and his community activismenest that any blow hard can do.

He is no different than Trump was at this stage in the game. A bumper sticker with a slogan that had wheels and a willing media to support him after eight bad years of Bush. Trump is ten times more experienced than Obama ever was at this stage. Trump is outspoken and not groomed politically. Obama was silent and groomed and protected by the gift if gab and a complacent media.

Trump could run a multibillion dollar industry at this point. Obama could run a good campaign and a community organizer office that is and was bought and paid for by big government. He negotiated where planned parenthood offices should handle their business in inner city slums and lemonade stands should be set up while Trump was buying and selling the politicians he needed to make billion dollar deals with and broker deals, negotiate, and play business with the big boys who move and shape our global economy. Obama was making .25 a cup and making his surrogates squeeze the lemons.

And Trumps wife is really Fawking hot.

• Like 1

Obama told the entire GOP congress to "Go to the back of the bus" and hasn't reached accross the since then.

FACT: Congressional Republicans' primary goal from day one was to make Obama a one term president. Mitch McConnell even said exactly that.

So yeah, he told 'em to fock off. They were never interested in working together. Obama should have done it sooner but it took him a couple years to accept the reality of it.

And, BTW, the Congressional Republicans failed in that goal. Miserably :overhead:

Obama told the entire GOP congress to "Go to the back of the bus" and hasn't reached accross the since then.Thats Fawking leadership right there. He leads by executive order and has caused more friction between the two parties than any politician in recent American history. He doesn't even sit down with his own party to iron out differences. He send surrogates to do his work. Surrogates he appointed, not elected.

It Fawking amuses me to no end that he was considered qualified to hold the position of POTUS after he won two elections fueled by the Cicago political machine, never sponsored a bill or voted up or down once in Congress. And his only crowning achievement was his Harvard degree that we still know zero about and his community activismenest that any blow hard can do.

He is no different than Trump was at this stage in the game. A bumper sticker with a slogan that had wheels and a willing media to support him after eight bad years of Bush. Trump is ten times more experienced than Obama ever was at this stage. Trump is outspoken and not groomed politically. Obama was silent and groomed and protected by the gift if gab and a complacent media.

Trump could run a multibillion dollar industry at this point. Obama could run a good campaign and a community organizer office that is and was bought and paid for by big government. He negotiated where planned parenthood offices should handle their business in inner city slums and lemonade stands should be set up while Trump was buying and selling the politicians he needed to make billion dollar deals with and broker deals, negotiate, and play business with the big boys who move and shape our global economy. Obama was making .25 a cup and making his surrogates squeeze the lemons.

And Trumps wife is really Fawking hot.

Are you the same person I talk to on a regular basis?

Seriously...How can you be such a drunk tard on the phone, yet post something as well said as the above?

I'm so confused :wall:

Bottom line, whether anyone else here agrees with what you just posted (besides myself), I'm sitting here misty eyed with how you formed the structure. :headbanger:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/its-on-jeb-bush-embraces-a-fight-with-donald-trump/2015/09/01/4094c69a-50c9-11e5-8c19-0b6825aa4a3a_story.html

Look out. This 8:1 BS ain't gonna cut it for Jeb.

He's had enough of getting his low-energy ass beat down and now has a new strategy. Here he comes armed with the well greased bajillions of campaign contributions he raised from crooked insiders and he's got Trump in his crosshairs.

Trump's not a true conservative, he's had liberal positions before, he's donated to Hillary, stuff along those lines.

We'll soon get to see if that line of attack works. Getcha popcorn ready.

I really doubt that.

Don't under estimate the power of fame and dummies. You really don't think Kayne wouldnt garner 25-50% of the black (poll numbers) and a huge chunk of the popular 18-24 year olds? Plus people just "sick of the old status quo"? Mr. West would kill a Martin O'Mally in the polls. He'd be going neck and neck with Bernie right now. I'm telling you. 90% of the general public doesn't keep up with stuff like you do. They get their news from Facebook.

The end is near. It's coming.