Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Las Vegas Conspiracy Theory Thread

That can't be a reflection? Lots of flashing lights in vegas

I thought the same thing. Until I saw a second video showing the muzzle flash from the same window - but from a moving car.

It was not a reflection.

Is it true Tom Petty was staying on the 4th floor of the Mandalay Bay? :o

eta: Also this is really weird.

The shooter's filipino gf could be mistaken as hispanic but she is out of the country. And this woman in question was with another hispanic (looking) guy.

maybe you can see this?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212600630404445&set=p.10212600630404445&type=3&theater

What's an entertaining shock to the senses is googling "crisis actors images". Lots there. Lots.

Yeah there's nut jobs everywhere. We get that. But let's take a look at London for example shall we? That's why people died by the ones and twos over there at the hands of nutjobs who have nothing more than knives and Volvo's. Whereas here people are dying by the dozens and getting wounded by the hundreds by nut jobs.

I don't care if you're ignorant or lying. Either way you're not posting truth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3151607/terror-attacks-van-car-truck-method-barcelona-london-bridge/

There are many more, if you'd bothered to actually look.

So yeah, I think you can blame the tool.

Oh, don't worry your little head. I am.

And I don't just mean the tool who's pulling the trigger. Even most responsible gun owners don't see the need for high-capacity magazines and anything else that basically allows you to kill human beings by the dozens in a matter of minutes. But in this country we as always are ruled by the fringes the wackjobs the extremes on either side the loony 4% on either end of the spectrum.

The fringe whackjobs are the ones who are pushed by appeals to emotion and ignore the facts. The facts are that people are dying all over the place while criminals and terrorists are using different means to do so. Your attempt at propaganda will always fail. Propaganda, by definition, requires bullsht artists to spread bullsht.

Have any of the conspiracy whackos answered Joneo's question about whether or not there's a broken window on the 4th floor. Seems like this 'theory' can be made legit or put to rest by answering that simple question.

Have any of the conspiracy whackos answered Joneo's question about whether or not there's a broken window on the 4th floor. Seems like this 'theory' can be made legit or put to rest by answering that simple question.

Boy you sure don't get how this works do you....

The window was probably rigged to be able to be opened..I mean come on. Let the lunatics gooooo....At least they are focusing on this and the endless gun control debate rather than the NFL.

SQUIRREL!!!!

What, you don't buy the Deep State Safelite ex-green beret employee theory?

Boy you sure don't get how this works do you....

The window was probably rigged to be able to be opened..I mean come on. Let the lunatics gooooo....At least they are focusing on this and the endless gun control debate rather than the NFL.

SQUIRREL!!!!

So with hundreds and hundreds of cellphone pictures/videos, not a single one shows the window open or broken? It's just unbelievable to me that some people actually buy into this malarkey. But then again, some really do think Sandy Hook was a farce. So never overestimate the minds of certain Americans.

So with hundreds and hundreds of cellphone pictures/videos, not a single one shows the window open or broken? It's just unbelievable to me that some people actually buy into this malarkey. But then again, some really do think Sandy Hook was a farce. So never overestimate the minds of certain Americans.

People are fundamentally bored and make up this crap to keep their interest. You can only repeat the same thing over and over in a 24 hour news world before folks get tired of it.

Plus...these folks want social media hits. Hits, regardless of the reason for the hits, can and do lead to advertising dollars. With 350+ million folks in the USA. You can sell anything to anyone....and people know this.

Alex Jones knows this. You don't have to convince everyone, just enough to get some $$.

It's nano-thermite glass. You can shoot right through it without leaving a hole. That sh!t can do anything.

Same. I'd love to hear the explanation for this. Anyone? Anyone?

What's an entertaining shock to the senses is googling "crisis actors images". Lots there. Lots.

Agreed - if you're nuts :thumbsup:

I wondered the same thing - but it didn't have to be a broken window. Do you know the structure of the building there?

Neither do I.

It's nano-thermite glass. You can shoot right through it without leaving a hole. That sh!t can do anything.

Keep derping it up. I am open to hearing your explanations. You don't have any? Then STFU.

yeah.... pretty peculiar to conduct a mass, random murder with no strong political or religious ties. blackmail?

Even more bizarre to me, this guy was well off - a millionaire, living the life. Why would he do this and stop living the dream? :dunno:
  • Like 1

Same. I'd love to hear the explanation for this. Anyone? Anyone?

I think everyone would love an explanation. What I'm wondering is this: without definitive answers, do you not have compelling questions?

The muzzle flashes from that lower floor need explaining. I have heard none, considering they were captured on video from two different vantage points - the second of which was dynamic, and eliminated the explanation of the flashes being a reflection.

Menstrual Mind brings up the Cumbia shootings. Undoubtedly after a ton of looking.

I, however, know about that off the top of my head. Because I am that smart.

What makes Cumbria stand out is its amazing rarity in the UK.

Not to mention the damn near paleolithic nature of the firearm used - compared the weapons systems used in Las Vegas.

I don't think Menses left that out on purpose. He's just not that bright.

As for London Bridge? We all recall - NOWHERE NEAR the volume or nature of the attack in Vegas.

Murders will use shovels if they have to. Proven all over the world. The difference?

Shovels can't wound 500 people in a matter of minutes.

The same pissants who scoff don't have answers either. They are here to stop the questions. They are worthy of ignoring, as they could have done with those who are asking honest questions. I see no conclusions drawn by anyone here; I see only questions.

And no, progs. You will not silence the questions, any more than you succeeded in silencing Trump's constituency, which was large enough to send you to a defeat that only you found shocking.

Menstrual Mind brings up the Cumbia shootings. Undoubtedly after a ton of looking. I, however, know about that off the top of my head. Because I am that smart. What makes Cumbria stand out is its amazing rarity in the UK. Not to mention the damn near paleolithic nature of the firearm used - compared the weapons systems used in Las Vegas. I don't think Menses left that out on purpose. He's just not that bright. As for London Bridge? We all recall - NOWHERE NEAR the volume or nature of the attack in Vegas. Murders will use shovels if they have to. Proven all over the world. The difference?Shovels can't wound 500 people in a matter of minutes.

For all your insults, it's plain that you speak from your balloon knot. I brought up the Cumbria shooting because it refutes the claim you made directly - and you'll notice that I didn't include just one link, but two.

The other one showed a van being used to kill people on London Bridge. There are plenty of incidents that defy the claims you're trying to make.

You mean nothing here if you cannot actually win an argument on facts alone. Your insults are having no effect on me. You can characterize me all you want; I'm just words on a screen, and it's clear that my words are more convincing than your words.

Because mine are making crap up.

Is it true Tom Petty was staying on the 4th floor of the Mandalay Bay? :o

Haven't you seen the video of him Free Falling onto the cops below?

Made quite the mess - organs everywhere. At one point, you can actually hear the crowd screaming "Stop Dragging His Heart Around!"

Keep derping it up. I am open to hearing your explanations. You don't have any? Then STFU.

Eat a d!ck ya humorless twat. You want to join the ###### conspiracist club, be prepared to be made fun of like a ###### conspiracist. You don't like it go back to your safe-space. HTH.

I think everyone would love an explanation. What I'm wondering is this: without definitive answers, do you not have compelling questions?

The muzzle flashes from that lower floor need explaining. I have heard none, considering they were captured on video from two different vantage points - the second of which was dynamic, and eliminated the explanation of the flashes being a reflection.

I guess I don't have any "compelling questions". I'm waiting for the investigation to finish. Were there any spent cartridges found around the "second" area? I can't imagine not finding any since hundreds of rounds were fired. Surely a second gunman wouldn't/couldn't get them all cleaned up? How about gun residue from second area? Witnesses from neighboring rooms would've heard something, right?

Eta: plus no broken window.

I wondered the same thing - but it didn't have to be a broken window. Do you know the structure of the building there?

Neither do I.

No balconies. Windows don't open.

I guess that puts an end to that one. That was easy.

For all your insults, it's plain that you speak from your balloon knot. I brought up the Cumbria shooting because it refutes the claim you made directly - and you'll notice that I didn't include just one link, but two.

The other one showed a van being used to kill people on London Bridge. There are plenty of incidents that defy the claims you're trying to make.

You mean nothing here if you cannot actually win an argument on facts alone. Your insults are having no effect on me. You can characterize me all you want; I'm just words on a screen, and it's clear that my words are more convincing than your words.

Because mine are making crap up.

Please. Do tell - the claim I made that you think you're refuting. I assume it's the one that says something like "that why americans died in the dozens and were wounded in the hundreds vs. the onesie-twosie's we've seen in London with Volvos and Knives".

Because, if so, I do not think you know what the term "refute" actually means. You just confirmed everything with your links.

Even more bizarre to me, this guy was well off - a millionaire, living the life. Why would he do this and stop living the dream? :dunno:

Everything we discuss is speculation. The guy could easily have been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and was going out with a bang. He transferred tens of thousands of dollars to an account in the Philippines, I've heard. He was gambling hard again that weekend.

All anyone needed was to know that to find a patron who fit the cover needed.

Meanwhile, the usual forum vandals are here to try to disparage others who actually have the temerity to question the characterization of events.

No one here has said a thing in conclusion about this event, nor Sandy Hook. Only questions and cynicism have arisen, along with some evidence that lends credence to questioning the official story.

But these progs are silencers. The self-acclaimed most tolerant and open-minded are in fact the least tolerant and most close-minded.

One doesn't have to wonder much about the psychological dysfunction that has to gird the personalities of these people in order to understand how they lash out in such fear of hearing all possible views.

You can tell a lot about a guy's true intelligence by whether or not he buys into the conspiracy theory crap. Just bring up the subject and it's like doing a roll call for gullible idiots.

• Like 1

Please. Do tell - the claim I made that you think you're refuting. I assume it's the one that says something like "that why americans died in the dozens and were wounded in the hundreds vs. the onesie-twosie's we've seen in London with Volvos and Knives".

Because, if so, I do not think you know what the term "refute" actually means. You just confirmed everything with your links.

You claimed "one or two". I offered two links which refuted you. Both links contain source material that demonstrate that far more than simply "one or two" die in events in England: the first with guns - despite the fact that they were banned - and the second demonstrating death by van.

There are many more links to many different incidents than that, and they ALL refute your claim.

Only a prog would try to claim that definitive refutation is actually a victory.

Do you have to wear a helmet on the short bus? Do they at least have 5 point belts?

You really should be careful about your insults, though you will never be. If your characterization of me is true, you'll be outing yourself as someone who cannot even win a debate with someone with special needs.

You can tell a lot about a guy's true intelligence by whether or not he buys into the conspiracy theory crap. Just bring up the subject and it's like doing a roll call for gullible idiots.

Actually, true intelligence requires an inquisitive mind.

Not one which refuses to consider all evidence offered.

What conclusions do you think posters have drawn here?

Every single last leftist is being nasty with insults. You don't appear to have a single other thing.

Yeah, doing that actually elicits legitimate LOL's.

It's the same principle as Televangelists and Scam Sales People who sell seminars for a living.

1) Start off with a ridiculous and wrong premise - but say it first and fast.

all the mouf breavers will nod their head just out of habit and courtesy - and mostly so they don't look stupid.

2) THEN build on #1.

To wit (here's how the do the whole 'previous massacre victim' shiit):

1) Here, we have John Kik from Sandy Hook (actually a stock photo from God knows when or where), but everybody nods their head.

2) "See? Well isn't it a COINCIDENCE that HERE"s his picture from Pulse too!"

OOOOOOOHHHH! - It's a SCAM! Get the rope!1!

Meanwhile, all the guy's actually done is show the same picture twice.

"BUT HE has PROOF!" LOL

No balconies. Windows don't open.

I guess that puts an end to that one. That was easy.

Oh?

How about a hole drilled instead of breaking a window? How about a window which was replaced after doing so, under the cover of the chaos which ensued?

Both examples are of speculation that hasn't been overcome with facts. What's easy is for you to imagine a scenario in which you're right.

Reality isn't so kind.

Actually, true intelligence requires an inquisitive mind.

Not one which refuses to consider all evidence offered.

What conclusions do you think posters have drawn here?

Every single last leftist is being nasty with insults. You don't appear to have a single other thing.

It's ok to be inquisitive. But logic and common sense also come into play if you're intelligent. Every video I've seen show people pointing high up at the building. Where is the broken window on 4? Where is one single guest at the hotel stepping forward and saying they heard shots from below? Big difference between inquisitive and moronic and gullible.

1) Here, we have John Kik from Sandy Hook (actually a stock photo from God knows when or where), but everybody nods their head.

The best one was the girl who supposedly "died" but then they focked up and accidentally brought her out with her family on Oprah or some sh!t. Sure that might seem like a pretty big oversight from this shadowy organization which routinely pulls off these incredibly complex false-flag operations without ever leaving a shred of evidence behind, but hey, sh!t happens.

Oh?

How about a hole drilled instead of breaking a window? How about a window which was replaced after doing so, under the cover of the chaos which ensued?

Both examples are of speculation that hasn't been overcome with facts. What's easy is for you to imagine a scenario in which you're right.

Reality isn't so kind.

You are exactly at the right IQ level to fall for this. You are the target. They gotcha!

Yeah, doing that actually elicits legitimate LOL's.

It's the same principle as Televangelists and Scam Sales People who sell seminars for a living.

Close-minded people aren't even willing to consider. I am. You carry on though.

1) Start off with a ridiculous and wrong premise - but say it first and fast.

Argumentative fallacy. If it's a premise that you've dismissed already, you're engaged in a circular argument.

all the mouf breavers will nod their head just out of habit and courtesy - and mostly so they don't look stupid.

Mischaracterization. All I see are people considering all angles - the polite ones - and nasty other people who do nothing but deride all considerations as though none of them could POSSIBLY be.

2) THEN build on #1.

False. While those who offer such evidence could have either made it up, or drawn conclusions based upon sketchy and non-definitive evidence, there is NO ONE here doing so.

And you won't prove otherwise.

To wit (here's how the do the whole 'previous massacre victim' shiit):

2) "See? Well isn't it a COINCIDENCE that HERE"s his picture from Pulse too!"

OOOOOOOHHHH! - It's a SCAM! Get the rope!1!

Cognitive dissonance. You have offered no proof refuting any specific thing. All you're doing is scoffing at the general notion with a generic hypothetical.

Meanwhile, all the guy's actually done is show the same picture twice.

"BUT HE has PROOF!" LOL

That a total mischaracterization. I didn't offer a specific argument. I offered links to images. Some may really have reason to question the portrayals; some may not.

Screen shots are de facto. They're either manipulated, or they're not. If they're not, then they raise legitimate questions.

But you are reacting as though it is all equal; all absolutely unbelievable.

You go do what you want. I am not here to entertain close-mindedness. You clearly are doing nothing constructive or credible here, and it may become obvious to passive viewers.

Oh?

Reality isn't so kind.

LOL. This Tard's gotta be a troll. LOL.

Come to think of it, I DID see a 50 foot scaffolding rig all set up in one picture and completely gone the next!!!

The best one was the girl who supposedly "died" but then they focked up and accidentally brought her out with her family on Oprah or some sh!t. Sure that might seem like a pretty big oversight from this shadowy organization which routinely pulls off theses incredibly complex false-flag operations, but hey, sh!t happens.

I've seen one where they claim the exact same woman is crying at three separate tragedies. And they show three fairly attractive brunettes. Whoa. Solid argument there guys.

You are exactly at the right IQ level to fall for this. You are the target. They gotcha!

What is my IQ, Jesus Chrysler?

How confident are you that your IQ is superior? Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?

Come to think of it, I DID see a 50 foot scaffolding rig all set up in one picture and completely gone the next!!!

Sometimes it's so hard to tell if someone is actually stupid or just pretending to be to maintain a conversation.

Odd way of demonstrating that, since you're the one doing all the insulting.

The best one was the girl who supposedly "died" but then they focked up and accidentally brought her out with her family on Oprah or some sh!t. Sure that might seem like a pretty big oversight from this shadowy organization which routinely pulls off these incredibly complex false-flag operations without ever leaving a shred of evidence behind, but hey, sh!t happens.

Well, since the REAL operation wasn't simple, claiming that a false flag could not also be real due to the complexity needed to pull it off...isn't really a compelling argument.