Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup III - Thoughts?

seriously though, a tuesday AM draft makes a lot more sense.

you have to remmeber that KSB is going to be in meetings almost all day on Monday.

seriously though, a tuesday AM draft makes a lot more sense.

you have to remmeber that KSB is going to be in meetings almost all day on Monday.

That's fine with me. We usually finish in a day

I'm drafting Paige's boobies in the 6th round............ if still on the board. :D

Thats two picks, and one for each bum cheek. You pick all 4 and have a team of a couple of bewbs and a couple bums and it will look like an Edjr drafted team with a better chance to make the weekend

Thats two picks, and one for each bum cheek. You pick all 4 and have a team of a couple of bewbs and a couple bums and it will look like an Edjr drafted team

:clap:

Thats two picks, and one for each bum cheek. You pick all 4 and have a team of a couple of bewbs and a couple bums and it will look like an Edjr drafted team with a better chance to make the weekend

I did not come here to by made sport of ^_^

Paid in Full. Let the season begin. Starting to like golf drafts better than FF, probably because you get new teams each week. Five of us in my office do a yearlong pool and draft every tournament. Substituting the European tour when necessary, we play almost every week until the break late in the year.

$10 a week (with carryovers)

Lunch weekly. Worst weekly score relative to par buys for the best of the week.

$100/man for most wins in a season

$100/man for most under par on the season

$100/man for the majors (total). We draft this one prior to the Masters and you get the same guys for all four tourneys. Each win gets you a chunk of the pot.

$10 a week (with carryovers)

Lunch weekly. Worst weekly score relative to par buys for the best of the week.

$100/man for most wins in a season

$100/man for most under par on the season

$100/man for the majors (total). We draft this one prior to the Masters and you get the same guys for all four tourneys. Each win gets you a chunk of the pot.

This is pretty cool...... Me, you and edro should do something similar - minus the lunch of course. :D

• Like 1

This is pretty cool...... Me, you and edro should do something similar - minus the lunch of course. :D

Its five people that sit within 25 feet of each other so that helps with the weekly drafts. Any more than 4 or 5 would be a pain for sure.

Stop trying to steal from me :mad:

Stop trying to steal from me :mad:

Sorry brotha.. My tax cut rebate hasn't arrived yet - I still gotta eat. :(

I'll do something where we draft and keep the same golfers all year.

Draft tomorrow morning per usual?

Works for me. Cruzer will create the ***Official*** draft thread for the picks and summary. Ed will create a thread for tournament discussion, etc. And somehow it will all become a giant cluster anyway. :lol: My ADD went off the charts during the last one....

Works for me. Cruzer will create the ***Official*** draft thread for the picks and summary. Ed will create a thread for tournament discussion, etc. And somehow it will all become a giant cluster anyway. :lol: My ADD went off the charts during the last one....

Draft is at DNDL.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475516