Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Deodorant

Speaking of baking soda, I cleaned a silver necklace with it last night. You put tin foil, boiling water and baking soda in a bowl. It creates a chemical reaction and it actually worked.

I'd keep tin foil away from your pits on a hot summer day. Just an fyi.

Isn't that how you create a pipe bomb? All you are missing is the ammonia.

Men who think it’s ok merely to just not smell bad. It’s not. You want to actually smell good.

Isn't that how you create a pipe bomb? All you are missing is the ammonia.

I don't know. Somehow I came across an article on cleaning silver last night and they were rating like ten different ways and this one was the best. I was surprised how well it worked. The baking soda left a bit of a haze on the necklace but it definitely cleaned it well.

This. It is the only kind I will use. I bring 6-8 sticks back to china with me from America every year. Ive had people offer to buy it off of me. Nope. Its mine.

the best way to keep all those chemicals away from your skin is to use women's menstrual pads. They're really convenient. They have tape on each side that you can affix to your bicep and torso and just let those suckers soak up the sweat the rest of the day.

One of my more embarrassing stories ever...

When I was in college, I had a polynoital (sp?) cyst on my tailbone. Got to be the size of couple of marbles, and was inflamed and hurt like hell to sit on.

So I had it lanced. They leave it open to drain. Youre supposed to get in there with a q tip and peroxide and clean it from time to time. Anyway, it bled and drained puss like a mother focker.

Dr. Suggested wearing a womans pantyliner as a bandage, As they are more absorbant and will stick in place better.

So one day, Im walking across campus, very crowded. I feel something fall out the leg of my pants. I look back, and yep, a bloody pus covered maxi pad had fallen out of my pant leg. Dozens of people behind me surely saw. I just lowered my head and kept walking.

When I was in college, I had a polynoital (sp?) cyst on my tailbone. Got to be the size of couple of marbles, and was inflamed and hurt like hell to sit on.

So I had it lanced. They leave it open to drain. Youre supposed to get in there with a q tip and peroxide and clean it from time to time. Anyway, it bled and drained puss like a mother focker.

Dr. Suggested wearing a womans pantyliner as a bandage, As they are more absorbant and will stick in place better.

So one day, Im walking across campus, very crowded. I feel something fall out the leg of my pants. I look back, and yep, a bloody pus covered maxi pad had fallen out of my pant leg. Dozens of people behind me surely saw. I just lowered my head and kept walking.

I had one of those once. Thought it was just some weird huge zit. Hurt like he'll. You don't realize how much you use the top of your butt crack when sitting down or standing up. Eventually popped that bad boy. Bout a gallon of pus came out. I remember packing it with toilet paper for a few days cause it kept leaking.

Horrible

Ouch. We should do a spin off but my most embarrassing moment is prolly when I was in college and there was some party I was invited to. I didn't hardly know anyone and and I was a bit uncomfortable and shy. Anyway, we all ended up in dark room with black lights on. I had acne growing up, bad enough to go to a dermatologist, and one of the topical medications I was on apparently glowed under a focking black light. Jesus H Christ. What a bad time to find that out. You can't put that on the warning label??

I had one of those once. Thought it was just some weird huge zit. Hurt like he'll. You don't realize how much you use the top of your butt crack when sitting down or standing up. Eventually popped that bad boy. Bout a gallon of pus came out. I remember packing it with toilet paper for a few days cause it kept leaking.

Horrible

Ive had it three times. Had it surgically removed twice. Looks like I have an extra long ass crack now.

The second time I had the surgery, I had to drive from Nashville to Tampa three days later. That was hell. Couldnt take pain meds either obviously.

I arrived shaking and sweating, looking like Id been shot in the ass. Took two pills and died.

Ive had it three times. Had it surgically removed twice. Looks like I have an extra long ass crack now.

The second time I had the surgery, I had to drive from Nashville to Tampa three days later. That was hell. Couldnt take pain meds either obviously.

I arrived shaking and sweating, looking like Id been shot in the ass. Took two pills and died.

Luckily I only had the one and that was easily 20 years ago. But I did read they can re occur. I remember how much that hurt. And I remember the gallon of juice that came out of that thing. I still have a tiny hole there where it was. Yuck