Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Rex is out

Ditto. Even the losers are reaping the benefits. MAGA

True.

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a New York party planner and friend of first lady Melania Trump, was paid $26 million by the Trump inaugural committee.

True.

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a New York party planner and friend of first lady Melania Trump, was paid $26 million by the Trump inaugural committee.

She's not a loser. I'm talking about the ones constantly crying yet still got a tax break and a safer, more secure country. Unless you live in California. Yer focked.

• Like 1

Hold your horses. From Trump's own Twitter account

The media has been speculating

that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! Hes not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!https://instagram.com/p/BcLCXDYgQed/

He must have disagreed with the POTUS. Don cant take that.

Hold your horses. From Trump's own Twitter account

The media has been speculating

that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! Hes not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!https://instagram.com/p/BcLCXDYgQed/

From December?

Fake news Wifflefail. Get some sleep.

That's right off his account. Trumps own words.

From Dec.

He must have disagreed with the POTUS. Don cant take that.

Is it a disagreement calling POTUS a moron?

Some good could come from this. Probably one of the Shady or moments of a very shady presidency was when the CAA destroyed 93 torture tapes. These tapes were recorded at the black site that are new CIA director ran at the time. Nobody would take responsibility for these tapes but they all knew they had to be destroyed or all these fuckers would end up at the Hague eventually. So the current at the time head of the CTC basically asked her to write a memo to him and she asked him to ask her to write the memo and it became this huge circle jerk between two people. As soon as he got the memo from her he destroyed the tapes personally.

In the end, the enhanced interrogation techniques ended up being an abysmal failure. The CIA paid Mitchell jessen a hundred eighty million dollars for this failure. And the CIA went off book many different ways.

Early word is both sides of the aisle want a piece of her hide for all of this. So, her confirmation hearings could be very interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/VlpqMa7.jpg

Dems - Tillerson is a putin puppet and evil oil man

Also Dems - Firing Tillerson proves Trump is siding with Russia.

Pelosi..and that's inaccurate. I think most people here were pretty good with Rex. Definitely after the moron comment.

Pelosi..and that's inaccurate. I think most people here were pretty good with Rex. Definitely after the moron comment.

Yeah. The Beta Cuckolds liked it when someone said something mean to that big bully.

Yeah. The Beta Cuckolds liked it when someone said something mean to that big bully.

You use that much..projecting?

True.

good for her, how many Haitians died as a result?

I figured some of you libs would be happy having a big oil exec out of the White House :dunno:

President Donald Trump said his decision to oust Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday came down to disagreements over policy. “It was a different mind-set, a different thinking,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

It seems that they had very differing views on The Paris Accord. Iran Nuclear Deal, Russia meddling in the last elections, and mebbe quite a bit more.

While I hold no ill will towards Tillerson, if you aren't for the most part on the same page as the boss, why would / should you still have a job?